Nick M's awesome lack of vocabulary

Christian Liberty

And just what are you showing by these comments? That you can be as mean spirited as he can?
He is a young man with much to learn. I have confidence that he shall grow as a person.
But Nang! You are an elder. You are educated and informed.
This behavior is beneath you.

I am nineteen years old, will be twenty in a couple weeks.

I'm already at the point of near-insanity when it comes to the stupidity of the average person. And the average person here is even dumber than the average person in general. There are of course many exceptions to this, and I'll go ahead and let everyone think they're an exception rather than naming specific people which would get me banned. People are both stupid and evil and it gets frustrating when it comes to someone who actually understands the world, especially when you're too young for people to understand that you actually can, and do, understand it better than they do.

I honestly shudder to think how cynical I'm going to be when I'm Nang's age. I get more and more cynical by the year. I think its amazing, and a wonderful testimony to God's grace, that Nang is as patient with you all (and me) as she is.

God bless her.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I'm already at the point of near-insanity when it comes to the stupidity of the average person. And the average person here is even dumber than the average person in general. There are of course many exceptions to this, and I'll go ahead and let everyone think they're an exception rather than naming specific people which would get me banned. People are both stupid and evil and it gets frustrating when it comes to someone who actually understands the world, especially when you're too young for people to understand that you actually can, and do, understand it better than they do.

I honestly shudder to think how cynical I'm going to be when I'm Nang's age. I get more and more cynical by the year. I think its amazing, and a wonderful testimony to God's grace, that Nang is as patient with you all (and me) as she is.

God bless her.

:darwinsm:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

God bless her.

So, my boy, are you saying that everyone on this forum
is "dumber" than you and Nang? That, puts a smile on my
face!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh Bybee . . . for some strange reason, I often get find it in me to defend myself, from public ridicule and hateful persecution.

Please forgive me, for this terrible weakness of character and intelligence!

Bah . . .

NOT!

I'm almost certain everyone on TOL is well pleased with you Nang?
Most posters love; cranky, bitter, grouchy, angry, and argumentative
Curmudgeons! I have a special place in my heart for folks such as you!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, my boy, are you saying that everyone on this forum
is "dumber" than you and Nang? That, puts a smile on my
face!

48237NKihIW4B_zps35ce5933.gif~original

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Absolutely not. There are definitely people here who are smarter than me here. Without a shadow of a doubt. You aren't one of them, though. Sorry.

I know kids! And, you kids must realize that, your brain isn't
fully developed until, age, 25! So, your opinion is eligible to
be ignored until you reach your full intellectual growth!

Sorry but, you're old enough to be my Grandson however,
your not old enough to post a relevant comment! Come
back when you've reached your full potential! Then, perhaps
I'll respect your opinions? Perhaps?