the church

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That knucklehead cannot understand that when someone is reigning WITH Christ, that means that Christ is reigning.

What a completely idiotic mind that one has.
the bible says they reign with Christ
-and
-the bible also says
-Christ will be with them when they gather in His name
-so
-He will be with them
-if
-they happen to be reigning at the time

Right Divider

Body part
the bible says they reign with Christ
-and
-the bible also says
-Christ will be with them when they gather in His name
-so
-He will be with them
-if
-they happen to be reigning at the time
You are just such a mess!

If they are reigning WITH Christ.... then Christ is REIGNING.

It's just simple logic that a child can understand.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My sister usually carries me to town. We do not both drive, she drives. Is that clear enough?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
so would you say you were driving with your sister?

No, why would I? If she carries me to town, then she drives the car. Where is the confusion? We do not go a block, the switch drivers, then back again. She drives all the way to the store, all by herself. She is over 60 years.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No, why would I? If she carries me to town, then she drives the car. Where is the confusion? We do not go a block, the switch drivers, then back again. She drives all the way to the store, all by herself. She is over 60 years.

would you say she was driving with you?

Lon

You were not getting the right story
..,. You ASSUMED...exaggerated embellishment...probably misunderstood....don't understand about the 144,000.
Er, no. Unlike you, being a JW, I don't make mistakes. Sorry you are in denial and throwing sanity after foolishness.

This is a Catholic thread, not a JW platform or discussion about wacko cults out there. I merely brought it up to say you are in denial with claims against Catholics because you wacko JW's are twice-ruined by the very things you accuse. I realize you 'need' to push your agenda, but this isn't the thread for it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Er, no. Unlike you, being a JW, I don't make mistakes. Sorry you are in denial and throwing sanity after foolishness.

This is a Catholic thread, not a JW platform or discussion about wacko cults out there. I merely brought it up to say you are in denial with claims against Catholics because you wacko JW's are twice-ruined by the very things you accuse. I realize you 'need' to push your agenda, but this isn't the thread for it.

True!