ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As to my "hatred" of Muslims, that's why you're a leftist who isn't fooling anyone.

I'm a conservative.

I'm just not a Far Right extremist like you who loves war, bombs, guns, executions, etc.

You missed your calling. You would have made a great Catholic in Spain during the Inquisition. They got to go around and torture people until they converted to their religion, or they killed them.

It's ISLAM I hate, just as I hate preterism. But I personally hate neither Muslims nor you.

Now you sound like Gandi.

Jesus didn't separate the sin from the sinner. That was Gandi who came up with that (love the sinner, hate the sin)

Jesus called the Pharisees a brood of vipers, an evil generation, and told them their father was Satan.

However, that was before the NC was put in place. Paul tells us to love our enemies.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, Jesus wanted people to obey the reign of God, but not in a theocratic sense. There is no HQ in Jerusalem or some place on earth. The Gospel itself is the motivation and inspiration.
Are you another one of these "spiritual kingdom" dummies?
Mic 4:6-7 KJV In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; (7) And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
You should really take the Word of the LORD more seriously.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm a conservative.

I'm just not a Far Right extremist like you who loves war, bombs, guns, executions, etc.

You missed your calling. You would have made a great Catholic in Spain during the Inquisition. They got to go around and torture people until they converted to their religion, or they killed them.

Jesus didn't separate the sin from the sinner. That was Gandi who came up with that (love the sinner, hate the sin)

Jesus called the Pharisees a brood of vipers, an evil generation, and told them their father was Satan.

However, that was before the NC was put in place. Paul tells us to love our enemies.

You satanic punk, who claims, on record, that, at one time, there was law, judgment, heathen, plagues, rain, nations, in the third heaven, and also tears, death, sorrow, crying, pain, per Revelation 21:6 JV, but not anymore, as it all left the third heaven in AD 70!!!

Still waiting, you soft punk, for you to:

-Identify this "everyone" that saw this alleged un-physical, invisible "Jesus" return in AD 70. Names=documentation.

-Provide chapter, verse, that asserts that the Roman army was the second coming, and that they were waiting their salvation/deliverance.

-Name anyone that taught this AD 70 "invention" before you

-Provid chapter, verse, that states that the Lord Jesus Christ was not raised in a glorified body, and is not flesh and bones, today.

Ask your chunky wife, effeminate, spineless one.

Last edited:

musterion

Now you contradict yourself. Again.

Jesus didn't separate the sin from the sinner.
Luke 6:27-28

And He most certainly has separated me from my sin.

Rom 6:8

Rom 6:2

Col 3:3

That was Gandi who came up with that (love the sinner, hate the sin)
It was God that came up with it, Christ who exemplified it, Paul who taught it to the Body of Christ.

Rom 5:6

Rom 5:8

Rom 12:14, 20

Why do you not believe the Bible? Why do you attribute the things of God to a heathen Hindu who slept with girls and obsessively studied his own feces?

john w

Hall of Fame
Are you another one of these "spiritual kingdom" dummies?
Mic 4:6-7 KJV In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; (7) And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
You should really take the Word of the LORD more seriously.

Don't you know, RD, that, according to Tellalie, there is law/judgment in the third heaven, and nations, per below, way up there yonder, as there will not be a kingdom of heaven upon the earth?!!!!

Isaiah 2:3 KJV

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV

And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

And more judgment in the third heaven, as there will not be a kingdom of heaven upon the earth?!!!!

Matthew 19:28 KJV

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:30 KJV

that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Shazammmm!!! Today, there be one Lord, and his name one!!! Jerusalem is safely inhabited today!!! And, since Craigie says there will not be a kingdom of heaven upon the earth, but it's in the third heaven, in the third heaven there will also be/is plagues,rain, heathen, punishment, and nations, of course, who will go up to Jerusalem year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles, in the third heaven!!!!!!!!. And if those nations d not come up to Jerusalem, in the third heaven, punishment looms!!!!

Zech. 14 KJV
1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. 6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. 8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. 9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one. 10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses. 11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. 13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. 14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. 15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Watch him "respond" with his one trick pony Gal. 4:26 KJV stumper, of which he satanically interprets, and wine, "Don't you believe the bible, little Johnny?"

Pathetic Preterist punk, wimp, deceiver.

musterion

Matthew 19:28 KJV

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east,
When did these things happen, if the kingdom is already here and He's never returning to earth?

john w

Hall of Fame
When did these things happen, if the kingdom is already here and He's never returning to earth?

Let me take a crack at his response-some combo of: Fulfilled D 70...Darby...Fleshly..Galatians 4:26 KJV-don't you believe Paul?....You are desperate/in denial....Darby...You really think Zech.(fill in a chapter) is literal?.....Darby.....I was a dispensationalist for 25 years.....Quit following men, and believe the bible....Darby....You think 1000 hills/riding on clouds is literal?....Don't you believe the bible/Paul? ....Fulfilled..... AD 66, 68, or 70.....Close enough....You are in denial....Darby....Fleshly.....Not one MADist can answer.....Darby.....Figurative.....Fulfilled.....

musterion

I think I get it. The Bible is figurative wherever preterism needs it to be and because preterism says so. But Josephus is to be taken literally...except where he noted those still-standing stone upon stone structures in Jerusalem...but apart from that, the Bible is to preterism what the Bible is to Mormons: only one source text among several, equal to (occasionally subservient to) the others, and infinitely malleable via allegoricism as the need arises.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

In 70AD

The Saints have been reigning with Christ Jesus since 70AD in the kingdom.

The kingdom is not of this world.

Why won't you tell us where the Apostle Paul is right now today?

Where is he?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think I get it. The Bible is figurative wherever preterism needs it to be and because preterism says so.

Wrong again mysteryboy.

I'm the one who claims "these last days" really meant the last days.

I'm the one who claims "the last hour" really meant the last hour.

I'm the one who claims "the end is near" really meant the end is near.

There are many more.

It is you who has to not spiritualize all these verses, but flat out say they don't mean what they say.

But Josephus is to be taken literally...except where he noted those still-standing stone upon stone structures in Jerusalem...

I told you to keep reading Josephus' description of Jerusalem, but you don't like what it says, so you stopped where you wanted.

According to you, 70AD was just a big tease by God. You think somehow the events of 70AD were really, really close to what Jesus prophesied, but an alleged few stones still standing, means it's a future event.

but apart from that, the Bible is to preterism what the Bible is to Mormons: only one source text among several, equal to (occasionally subservient to) the others, and infinitely malleable via allegoricism as the need arises.

The writings of Josephus confirm the prophecies in the Bible.

There's nothing extra-Biblical written by Josephus.

As for the Mormons, Joseph Smith was a contemporary of John Nelson Darby. Smith invented Mormonism almost the exact same time Darby invented Dispensationalism. That's why it's called "the age of the cults".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which Saints? As if you would know!

Still waiting for a Darby Follower to tell me where the Apostle Paul is right now today.

I already know STP's and heir's response. They both are Bullingerites, and believe in soul sleep.

"Soul Sleep" was invented by E. W. Bullinger. Bullinger had to invent it to make his Acts 28 Dispensationalism work out.

Any non-Bulliingerite Dispies want to tell us where the Apostle Paul is right now today?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey TeT, I don't blame you for not answering those questions. For one
thing, you wouldn't have been able to answer them properly. Another
reason would be, you haven't the ability to go deep enough, in order
to reply in a sufficient and proper way. You lack the ability to articulate
the depth of words necessary. So, I understand where you're coming
from.

john w

Hall of Fame
In 70AD

The Saints have been reigning with Christ Jesus since 70AD in the kingdom.

The kingdom is not of this world.

Why won't you tell us where the Apostle Paul is right now today?

Where is he?

You satanic punk, who claims, on record, that, at one time, there was law, judgment, heathen, plagues, rain, nations, in the third heaven, and also tears, death, sorrow, crying, pain, per Revelation 21:6 JV, but not anymore, as it all left the third heaven in AD 70!!!

Still waiting, you soft punk, for you to:

-Identify this "everyone" that saw this alleged un-physical, invisible "Jesus" return in AD 70. Names=documentation.

-Provide chapter, verse, that asserts that the Roman army was the second coming, and that they were waiting their salvation/deliverance.

-Name anyone that taught this AD 70 "invention" before you

-Provid chapter, verse, that states that the Lord Jesus Christ was not raised in a glorified body, and is not flesh and bones, today.

Ask your chunky wife, effeminate, spineless one.