Nick M's awesome lack of vocabulary

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nick M's vocabulary consists of only three words:

1. Go

2. To

3. Hell

yuk, yuk . . . what a smart guy he is not!

bybee

Nick M vocabulary consists of only three words:

1. Go

2. To

3. Hell

And just what are you showing by these comments? That you can be as mean spirited as he can?
He is a young man with much to learn. I have confidence that he shall grow as a person.
But Nang! You are an elder. You are educated and informed.
This behavior is beneath you.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And just what are you showing by these comments? That you can be as mean spirited as he can?
He is a young man with much to learn. I have confidence that he shall grow as a person.

Rather disruptive and provoking.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Oh Bybee . . . for some strange reason, I often get find it in me to defend myself, from public ridicule and hateful persecution.

Please forgive me, for this terrible weakness of character and intelligence!

Bah . . .

NOT!

glorydaz

1. Go

2. To

3. Hell

Which is a message anyone can comprehend. Better than your grunt, gag, and bah. :rotfl:

Nang, give up trying to be smarter. The Lord will not begin to lift you up until you are face down.

glorydaz

Would you enjoy seeing worse abuse shown against my person and my Christian testimony by Nick?

Why?

Nang, get over yourself. You are the most self-absorbed person I have ever met....well, except for kids that is. But, they have an excuse.

glorydaz

Oh Bybee . . . for some strange reason, I often get find it in me to defend myself, from public ridicule and hateful persecution.

Bah . . .

NOT!

Me, me, me....I, I, I....myself, myself, myself. Good grief!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Nang is my enemy but your excuse to enable childish and immature faith is becoming.

bybee

Bah . . .

NOT!

Well... it was just a thought on my part too.
I admire your knowledge of Scripture very much.
I don't think that this is your character weakness.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

1. Go

2. To

3. Hell
You don't have to. :idunno:

Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? [Ezek. 33:11].

"It is quite obvious from this verse that God does not want to judge. Isaiah said that judgment was His strange work. God wants to save them, and He is urging them to turn to Him and accept life." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Prophets (Ezekiel) (electronic ed., Vol. 25, pp. 162–163). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.