babylon the great

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No need to be rude.

Hopefully you'll also apply Jesus words at Revelation 18:4 about the fall of Babylon the Great when he said "Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins" before its too late.

you are the one being rude

you assume it is rome
even though rome does not meet most of the criteria

mystery
many waters
trade
found no more
fallen, fallen

don't be so quick to accept what the others have told you

Wick Stick

I don't think Constantinople is the ONLY candidate.

Constantinople would seem to me to be too far into the future to be within the scope of the prophecy.

Jerusalem and Tyre and the literal Babylon all seem to be better candidates to me.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

Constantinople would seem to me to be too far into the future to be within the scope of the prophecy.

Jerusalem and Tyre and the literal Babylon all seem to be better candidates to me.

you can still find them
and
neither is known for trade

so where is your argument?

SonOfCaleb

you are the one being rude

you assume it is rome
even though rome does not meet most of the criteria

mystery
many waters
trade
found no more
fallen, fallen

don't be so quick to accept what the others have told you

Firstly i haven't been discourteous to you. Secondly what on Earth are you on about? No where in ANY of my responses to you did i say BtG is Rome. At least READ my responses to you before you respond surely?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Firstly i haven't been discourteous to you. Secondly what on Earth are you on about? No where in ANY of my responses to you did i say BtG is Rome. At least READ my responses to you before you respond surely?

why did you warn me to get out of her?

where do you think I am?

Wick Stick

Wick Stick said:

you can still find them
and
neither is known for trade

so where is your argument?
You are incorrect, sir.

1) Jersualem

Jerusalem was infamous for its trade. Jerusalem held 4 annual feasts which Jews were mandated to travel to the city to attend, by their Law. When they got there, they found that they were unable to transact in normal currency, for the priests of the temple would only accept the temple shekel. Those Biblical "money-changers" made quite the killing exchanging normal money for temple shekels, using their unfair scales.

As for "finding" Jerusalem - the "Old City" of Jerusalem which stands today - is actually Aelia Capitolina, a city built by the Romans on the site of historic Jerusalem. The purpose for doing so was to prevent the rebuilding of a Jewish Jerusalem. It has succeeding in this purpose for 2 millennia now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aelia_Capitolina/

2) Tyre

Tyre was the maritime capital of the Mediterranean from the 3rd millennium BC until Alexander the Great conquered the city, and even after that the harbor remained important to its sister-city on the mainland. The Phoenicians invented the longboat more than a 1000 years before the Vikings, and before Rome or Greece even existed. Tyre was the pre-eminent city for trade in the ancient world.

As for finding it today, you cannot. The Lebanese city of Sur covers Tyre's sister city (Ushu), and Alexander's landbridge, and the northern of the 2 islands that was once Tyre. The southern island is sunk into the ocean.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyre,_Lebanon/

3) Babylon (or New Babylon, if you prefer)

If "mystery Babylon" isn't actually Babel, then the author of the Apocalypse at least so designated it because of its similarities and successorship to the actual Babylon. Yes, Babylon was a center of trade - really, THE center of trade up and down the Euphrates river. Literally. It was halfway between the gulf and the Assyrians to the north, at a place where the gap between the two rivers is narrow, so good get transferred there.

Babylon is not found. The ruins of the ancient city are still on the banks of the Euphrates, half flooded by a change in the course of the river. But, the emperor Seleucus mined much of the old city up to create a new city on the banks of the Tigris nearby, which he named after himself. In antiquity, it was also known as "new Babylon" and then just "Babylon." The new city remained an important center of trade under the name of Babylon. Today the city is known as Baghdad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon/
http://www.askelm.com/people/peo016.htm/

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
2) Tyre

Tyre was the maritime capital of the Mediterranean from the 3rd millennium BC until Alexander the Great conquered the city, and even after that the harbor remained important to its sister-city on the mainland.

give me a break

Wick Stick

give me a break
How is that controversial? Even the Bible says so...

Ezekiel 27:2-4 Take up a lamentation for Tyrus; And say unto Tyrus, O thou that art situate at the entry of the sea, [which art] a merchant of the people for many isles, Thus saith the Lord GOD; O Tyrus, thou hast said, I [am] of perfect beauty. Thy borders [are] in the midst of the seas, thy builders have perfected thy beauty.

The Gospel Matrix

Revelation is, of course, highly symbolic and allegorical, and is full of spiritual ironies. While Christianity has applied the many doomsday prophecies of this book to the "unbelieving world," the things written in it apply most directly to what transpires within the Church and within the self.

The Babylon of Revelation is actually none other than Christianity itself; the "Body of Christ." Babylon means "confusion" and the Body of Christ is fractured into thousands upon thousands of disagreeing denominations, which repels the world by disfiguring the true image of the Son of God.

As went the (physical) body of Christ, so has gone the Body of Christ.

The Gospels tell us that during Christ's persecutions, He was dressed in both scarlet and purple. These are the same two colors adorning the Babylonian prostitute in Revelation.

Also, He was blinded by His persecutors and told to prophesy. This is what the Body of Christ has been doing for 2,000 years - attempting to prophesy (or "teach") while blinded and entombed in darkness. (With 20,000+ disagreeing denominations, it is self-evident that Christianity cannot see the Truth.)

Just as Christ's body was sleeping and entombed in darkness for 2 days, so has His Church Body been sleeping in darkness for 2,000 years. As we now enter the third day, He is calling His people out of the darkened tomb of Babylonian confusion. Those who do not heed the call to come out will have to spend an extra "day" in the tomb where they have chosen to stay, and will not be a part of Christ's "Millennial Reign."

Christianity is the house divided that is now set to fall.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the pieces fit

constantinople was the capital of a christian empire that lasted one thousand years

duh

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Preface

"BABYLON THE GREAT", denotes a change of the "Priesthood" or a "Change of Law" http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116449-Change-of-law, I will rephrase the argument from that discussion in a different way, so that the conclusion of "BABYLON THE GREAT" is better presented, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkTqdwiT8bw (Video):

The 12 Tribes are descriptions of the Lord's Body, however the Tribe that has the title "Head of Priesthood", is the Tribe that Jesus is dealing the most with in relation to Mankind, these are the order of the Tribes that are given this title from the order of the gospel, this argument is presented in Hebrews 7, which also accounts the, "Head of the Priesthood" title transfers:

Tribe of Dan: Num. 13:29-33, God used the Flood of Noah to reach above the Mountain Tops, to proclaim the place of the Giants, Amalekites are worthless for the satisfaction of the Gospel's Program, so they are a reference to Genetic Dan, Exodus 17:14. (4 Genetic Lines)
Tribe of Manassesh: God destroyed the 50 Generations of Genesis 18, to declare the "Half Tribe of Manasseh" obtained the title of "Head of the Priesthood". (Genetic Line)
Tribe of Levites: God uses the Exodus to proclaim the Levites (Sons of God) are given the title of "Head of the Priesthood", Joshua 18:7.
Tribe of Ephraim: God uses Goliath to proclaim that Ephraim has obtained the title of "Head of Priesthood", 1 Kings 11:13-14). (Ephraim is Hebrew Genetic Line, David took to Jerusalem).
Tribe of Aaron: God uses the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, to illustrate that Aaron has obtained the title of "Head of the Priesthood", John 20:27. (Genetic Line)
Tribe of Joseph: God uses the "Events of Revelation" (195 Days), to illustrate that Joseph has obtained the title of "Head of the Priesthood", "BABYLON THE GREAT", Rev. 17:5. (Souls with a completed judgment, Jesus uses to denote "Equal Potential", or satisfaction of the Gospel's Program).

(Judah (Genetic Line) does not obtain the title of "Head of the Priesthood", God divided the "Head of Priesthood", by giving Judah the title of "Head of Tribes" to rebuke Aaron, at no point before in the gospel ... 1 Samuel 15:17, John 19:2)

mkh.jpg

(Heaven's Gate picture of the Antichrist)
(This Portion of the Discussion is intended for the scientific and political people, since I do not want this conclusion to detract from the "Suicide by Antichrist" that is taking place right now, as a matter of public safety, I do not have the necessary level of cooperation in Assisted Suicide from the media or authorities, until we reach the next level on 3/23/2016, since they avoid the ethnic euthanasia that takes place around me in order to repeat the process. Best I can do is rely on their drive to attack for now, turn your head the other way now)

Genetic Dan had the title of "Head of the Priesthood" originally, so God wants the Antichrist to confirm the Covenant for 12210 days in length with a body of Genetic Dan as a picture of the Lord's Body. Technically, Joseph has both titles in order to confirm the covenant, but officially Aaron still has the title of "Head of the Priesthood", which they've adapted as a Suicidal Mechanism to attack the gospel's message, and kill themselves with "Suicide by Antichrist", this is concluding with the end of their own lives.

Contradiction: "Babylon the Great" and "Antipas the Faithful Martyr":

1. Babylon the Great = 195 Days
2. Antipas the Faithful Martyr = 42 Days
3. Abaddon and Apollyon = 153 Days

1. Suicide by Antichrist for 12210 Days (Confirming the Covenant)
2. Aaron's Repentance for 42 Days (Resolving Aaron's Genetic Line)
3. Last Remnant of Judah for 153 Days (Migration to the New Universe)

1. Antichrist given a Body of Genetic Dan
2. Antichrist given a Hybrid Body (BEK-Black Eyed Body)(Black Knight Satellite)
3. Antichrist given a "Alien Grey" Body (UFO Encampments)

You need to understand, that at the same time the Antichrist gives the gospel, he must also encourage "Suicide by Antichrist" by appearing to attack the position himself, and thus giving Aaron and Genetic Dan the ruse of promoting "Suicide by Antichrist". You should be prepared to launch the Nuclear Weapons we talked about, before 3/23/2016, so that by the time "2 Days Rainbow" is finished Aaron is resolved. Otherwise its not so bad to just come with humility to the USA. Love and Blessings(42 Days of Tribulation is a Contradiction, that may not produce much at all, I've voiced both arguments, because you know what these people like to do to the Antichrist to cause him suffering and pain, but we must keep watch) (That being said, I've seen both resurrected bodies I am to possess myself, and it will take 2 days to place me in the first one, and 3 days to place me into the second one, it has taken 5 years from the Wow Signal to place me in this one).

Last edited: