RIP Ellie Mae, Headed To That Great Ceement Pond In The Sky

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Donna Douglas -- who famously portrayed Elly May Clampett on the legendary 60s TV series "The Beverly Hillbillies" -- passed away Thursday at her home in Louisiana with friends and family by her side.

Douglas' granddaughter confirmed the death to TMZ.

Donna starred on "The Beverly Hillbillies" for all nine seasons and even returned for the 1981 reunion TV movie.

Douglas also appeared in several other iconic TV series, including "Mister Ed," "The Twilight Zone," "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet," "Adam 12," and "Route 66."

She also co-starred with Elvis Presley in "Frankie and Johnny."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/01/02/donna...-hillbillies-elly-may-clampett/#ixzz3NlhwSICe

tumblr_mtqhgvDCRF1sfc6p7o1_400.jpg

Aimiel

My cousin, who went to be with The Lord years ago, attended Rhema Bible Training Center with Donna Douglas. She's almost exactly like the character she played in The Beverly Hillbillies. A very sweet and loving Christian she is! :thumb:

The Berean

I know she's more famous for portraying Ellie Mae but to me she'll always be that beautiful young woman (28 years old) in the classic Twilight Zone episode, "Eye of the Beholder".

Aimiel

Actually, there will be plenty of 'vittles' in Heaven and 'critters' too... no doubt Donna will be one of the caretakers of Heaven's many zoos... although there won't be the need for cages or containment of any types, since the lions and lambs will lay down together and children will play on snake holes.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
My cousin, who went to be with The Lord years ago, attended Rhema Bible Training Center with Donna Douglas. She's almost exactly like the character she played in The Beverly Hillbillies. A very sweet and loving Christian she is! :thumb:

thanks for that aimiel :thumb:

and thanks to the rest of you - i'd forgotton all about this thread