Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
I have been reading a lot and I believe they really enjoy you telling someone they are going to hell.
Especially if you are a homosexual, but then some say a sin is a sin.
I believe there is degrees of sin. :p
This sites motto is...warning people they are going to hell since 1997. I like what this site says instead of CF's....uniting all Christians as one body. That is never going to happen as long as Christ sits on the right hand side of the Father!!!

ThankYouJesus

I seen more against Calvanist, homos, abortion, uhhh terrorist.. less Catholic threads then CF here.. hey GT has how many Mary threads??? sick of them.. :(

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
This sites motto is...warning people they are going to hell since 1997. I like what this site says instead of CF's....uniting all Christians as one body. That is never going to happen as long as Christ sits on the right hand side of the Father!!!
Come on Jesus We are ready to move on. :idea:
Set up the new Jersaleum!!
WOO HOO!!
Anything else have to happen first.
Maybe sign a peace treaty???
Then what?

Stormy

Jefferson said:
Yes.
Why do you think it is "sinking low" to warn someone that you think they are on their way to Hell?

We are not to judge the salvation of others. We can say that such and such is in error.... but only God can judge the heart.

Christ will be the judge, not man.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Stormy said:
We are not to judge the salvation of others. We can say that such and such is in error.... but only God can judge the heart.

Christ will be the judge, not man.
If someone tells me they believe their good works will get them into heaven, then I don't need to judge their heart to know if they're going to heaven or hell. They are going to hell.

CaDan

Jefferson said:
Yes.
Why do you think it is "sinking low" to warn someone that you think they are on their way to Hell?

'Cause "heretic" doesn't necessarily mean one is hellbound?

CaDan

Jefferson said:
If someone tells me they believe their good works will get them into heaven, then I don't need to judge their heart to know if they're going to heaven or hell. They are going to hell.

Good thing you're not in charge of that then.

Unless, of course, there's something you're not telling us . . . . :D

Stormy

Jefferson said:

I take it that you are a Protestant? But you do not believe that I am going to Heaven simply because I believe in God and accepted him as my Saviour?

Last edited:

Essex

Been looking around and haven't seen one thread by an evil doer pleading for comity and asking why we can't all get along.

I think I like this place.

oftenbuzzard

Stormy said:
I take it that you are a Protestant? But you do not believe that I am going to Heaven simply because I believe in God and excepted him as my Saviour?

That could be a real problem for ya!

:crow: Buzz

Lynn73

Knight said:
Apparently they are installing a spine over at ChristianForums.com and their website is out of order, so we at TOL welcome their members.

;)

Sign up on TOL, go seek out a wicked pagan and tell them they are going to hell. Get if off your chest... you know you want to! :)

Knight you are somethng else! Hope you come back and visit CF sometime when they're back up. Keep em on their toes.

CaDan

Essex said:
Been looking around and haven't seen one thread by an evil doer pleading for comity and asking why we can't all get along.

I think I like this place.

Would you like some ice cream? It is yummy and delicious!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
CaDan said:
'Cause "heretic" doesn't necessarily mean one is hellbound?
I've always understood the word "heretical" as a belief that differs from the fundamentals of the faith, in which case, a heretic would be unsaved and therefore it would not be "sinking low" to inform him of his condition.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lynn73 said:
Knight you are somethng else! Hope you come back and visit CF sometime when they're back up. Keep em on their toes.
Nah... thanks but I have stated my case there. Now I will wipe their fruity avatar dust from my feet. :)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
CaDan said:
Good thing you're not in charge of that then.

Unless, of course, there's something you're not telling us . . . . :D
Maybe I'm not telling you about Ephesians 2:8 and 9. "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." (Ephesians 2:8,9)

According to that verse, if someone tells me they believe the blood of Jesus Christ is not valuable enough to effect the forgiveness of their sins but rather they also need to perform good works, then that means they are not saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.