questions for christians

pondsbb

God does know those that obey. We obey because we love Him. We love Him because He first loves us. God's goodness and long-suffering leads us to repentance.

Romans 2:4 KJV
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

God's Truth

God does know those that obey. We obey because we love Him. We love Him because He first loves us. God's goodness and long-suffering leads us to repentance.

Romans 2:4 KJV
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Yeah quit saying that.

You do not not want to believe the other scriptures that say God loves those who love Him.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Answer the question.
You answer the question!!!!!!
When are you going to repent for repeating the lie that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded?

you erroneously say 'nothing'.
Another lie of yours.
Lying is a sin, GT.
Are you going to repent of that lie?
Answer the question!!!!

pondsbb

Yeah quit saying that.

You do not not want to believe the other scriptures that say God loves those who love Him.
I do believe God loves those who love Him. I believe we love Him because He first loves us.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah quit saying that.

You need to quit saying that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded.
REPENT of your error, GT.

God's Truth

I do believe God loves those who love Him. I believe we love Him because He first loves us.

God loves those who love Him.

He does not personally know those who do not obey Him.

How are you KNOWN by God?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No???????????????
Then you go against the clear words of scripture presented in both the OT and the NT.
Shame on you.

Jeremiah 31:31 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:8 KJV
(8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

God's Truth

He saved me and I obey Him. We love Him because He first loves us.

So you do not want to recognize any other scriptures. Is that what you want us to know about you?

Answer the question.

How are you personally known by God.

pondsbb

He also knew Cyrus before Cyrus knew Him.

Isaiah 45:1-4 KJV
Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; [2] I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: [3] And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord , which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel. [4] For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He hated Esau and loved Jacob.

Esau was godless.

What is your point?
My point is showing your error by saying that GOD doesn't personally know anyone that does not obey.
So much of what you say is opposed to scripture.

Reactions: Lon

pondsbb

He also knew Jonah. Jonah was disobedient and running from Him. He had a whale swallow him to spit Jonah out where God wanted him to be.

popsthebuilder

Going against what YOU say is good.
For YOU say that we must obey EVERYTHING Jesus commanded.
That is false, and falseness is not good.
There are two commands from the Christ of GOD. If one follows these two commands then all other law is followed inadvertently.

It's that simple.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk