Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:crackup: Save a couple for me and Jess, Knight! I will be ordering them around the first. :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lucky
Can you get it in leather with fur lining?
:crackup:

Flipper

Wow, you guys sure have a childishly cartoon view of liberals if you think wearing that t-shirt will upset anyone but a tiny minority of animal rights weirdoes.

I'm a liberal (and vegetarian too, to boot) and believe me, this utterly fails to upset or shock. After all, most people think meat is delicious. I quite liked it myself.

The t-shirt could, however, be funnier. You might try Dennis Leary's "if meat is murder then murder tastes good" or the unattributed "if it's wrong to eat animals then why are they made out of meat"?

Free-Agent Smith

Originally posted by Flipper
Wow, you guys sure have a childishly cartoon view of liberals if you think wearing that t-shirt will upset anyone but a tiny minority of animal rights weirdoes.

I'm a liberal (and vegetarian too, to boot) and believe me, this utterly fails to upset or shock. After all, most people think meat is delicious. I quite liked it myself.

The t-shirt could, however, be funnier. You might try Dennis Leary's "if meat is murder then murder tastes good" or the unattributed "if it's wrong to eat animals then why are they made out of meat"?

Does this mean you aren't going to buy one?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can just hear the anger in his words. ;)

Flipper

Cute but no cigar, Mr K. I'm trying to help you, because I can have full confidence that you won't allow yourself to be helped, especially not by some liberal.

But remember this: You consider yourself to be in a culture war with secularism. To win a war, it is generally considered critical to know your enemy. If you fail to understand your enemy, you are likely to lose your war and not understand why it is you lost. Everytime I read a post of yours complaining about liberalism I'm often amused by the rank misunderstanding they display about their intended targets. You build strawmen and tilt at windmills. It's not just this t-shirt, it's everything you hold dear about your beliefs regarding liberals.

Meanwhile, of course, we are winning the war while you're still trying to understand the rules. I trust you will enjoy your Christmas ham. Believe me when I say that I'm sure it's delicious. ;)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gee.... Flipper can't I even tease you a little?

I guess it's true what they say..... liberals have no sense of humor. :)

Free-Agent Smith

Originally posted by wholearmor
Do liberals even know what "Lighten Up" means?
Liberals help "Lighten Up" our bank accounts all the time. Did you forget about taxes?
They like to "lighten Up" our military forces also.:shut:

Free-Agent Smith

Cute but no cigar, Mr K. I'm trying to help you, because I can have full confidence that you won't allow yourself to be helped, especially not by some liberal.

But remember this: You consider yourself to be in a culture war with secularism. To win a war, it is generally considered critical to know your enemy. If you fail to understand your enemy, you are likely to lose your war and not understand why it is you lost. Everytime I read a post of yours complaining about liberalism I'm often amused by the rank misunderstanding they display about their intended targets. You build strawmen and tilt at windmills. It's not just this t-shirt, it's everything you hold dear about your beliefs regarding liberals.

Meanwhile, of course, we are winning the war while you're still trying to understand the rules. I trust you will enjoy your Christmas ham. Believe me when I say that I'm sure it's delicious. ;)

Liberals play by rules? Since when?
I understand there are many faces of liberalism. The ACLU, Nambla, Planned Parenthood, Bill Clinton, Tipper Gore and Kennedy to name a few.

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Flipper said, "Meanwhile, of course, we are winning the war while you're still trying to understand the rules. I trust you will enjoy your Christmas ham. Believe me when I say that I'm sure it's delicious."

What makes you think you are winning? Just curious…

Our Christmas ham was delicious! Why in the world would anyone choose to be a vegetarian? A few years ago, a vegetarian group met in the same building where we held our bible study. Once a month they had a potluck dinner. Talk about an unhealthy group of people! Maybe they were doing something wrong, I don’t know, but they were pale, gaunt, and sickly looking.

wholearmor

Originally posted by Agent Smith
Liberals help "Lighten Up" our bank accounts all the time. Did you forget about taxes?
They like to "lighten Up" our military forces also.:shut:

Liberals "Lighten Up" some bank accounts and "Weigh Down" others. I just went to my niece's new rental house to feed and water her 2 birds and 1 cat while she's back east visting her parents. It's a bigger house than I live in and it's in a comparable neighborhood. She doesn't have a job. She lives 100% on welfare. 2 kids...1 on the way...never married...travels around the country to attend Phish concerts.

As far as "Lightening Up" our military goes, I still don't know how the US survived the Bill Clinton era. We wouldn't have survived all the way through Al Gore's tenure.