Pardon our dust...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Hey Knight!

Can you adjust the right margin to wrap the boxed text so it doesn't drop off into the ether? :)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight

Everything looks fine to me.... but I did make an adjustment any way. Is it better?
I'd say take the word "quote:" out of the quote box since we already know it's a quote.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Lucky

I'd say take the word "quote:" out of the quote box since we already know it's a quote.
Would that effect the regular "quote" code...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Knight

Everything looks fine to me.... but I did make an adjustment any way. Is it better?
It seems to be so at the present time. :thumb:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SOTK4ever

Already tried that. It bumps up the font size on some things but not others. For example, the font size for the menu items under the TOL banner (Home, Register, forums, active, etc) will increase in size but the font size in people's posts and the 'active' threads will all be tiny. The text in the shout box is tiny as well. It's weird. I haven't changed anything on my computer. It happened yesterday when Knight started working on TOL.

All the other sites and forums I frequent are fine. It's just TOL.
:doh: You're right! The post text doesn't change size.

It's still the normal size here, though. It's bigger than the text in the shoutbox and on the active threads list.

Tye Porter

Huh?
____________________________________-
Whatcho Talkin' Bout Willis?