Is granite worth debating?

Is granite worth debating?

• ...a flaming idiot, and it is a waste of time to truthsmack him again and again.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • ...a flaming idiot, but it is important to truthsmack him again and again for those not yet convince

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • ...a flaming idiot and a complete moron!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

Hey Granite, 'patsfan' isn't helping you very much! :chuckle:

I don't know who the cat is. Has a good sense of quality football teams, though.:chuckle:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by granite1010
Hey, man. Keep away from my compliment!
Jus' doin' my job, man.

See over there to the left? "Curdling the milk of human kindness"?

Now, what kind of Resident Fiend would I be if I played favorites?

:chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
A weak one. Sorry. My bad!

I'm wondering, just out of curiosity, what crawled up Lucky's orifice and died. I mean, something out of the ordinary must've provoked this thread.

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
listen, if you would like to sit there and act like one of the little kids i used to sit for go for it. I thought that i might find some grown up here, you know people who can do more then sit around and call people they cant out argue stupid.

go back to preschool, maybe they will indulge your name calling.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by patsy

listen, if you would like to sit there and act like one of the little kids i used to sit for go for it. I thought that i might find some grown up here, you know people who can do more then sit around and call people they cant out argue stupid.

I'm sorry, I must have missed the post where you brilliantly debated another poster into submission. :rolleyes:

Ay least school kids know how to use capitalization. :dunce:

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
Okay, so why dont you answer my question, BillyBob, to which OF has yet to give me an answer on.

Who or what do you measure intelligence from?

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by patsfan

Go back to first grade, maybe they will teach you about grammar.

Oops! Not anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
Any circumstance. In general, in every day life, here at TOL, all i want is an answer to my question. If you are incapable of answering and all you can do is dodge, just say so.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Any circumstance. In general, in every day life, here at TOL, all i want is an answer to my question. If you are incapable of answering and all you can do is dodge, just say so.

I see, so you pose a very unspecific question expecting a hasty answer and when you don't get it, you insult the people you are having a discussion with and accuse them of dodging your dopey question? :doh:

Read my lips: CleverDan

Zakath

Resident Atheist

As my kids would say, "chill, man". ;)

All he was doing was asking for context... different measures for different circumstances.

SOTK

Originally posted by granite1010

You're a waste of time without a sense of humor.

Plenty of TOLers take themselves waaaaaay too seriously.

That's the excuse you use everytime a Christian poster calls you on your attitude. Your attempt to hide your bitterness by flipping it back on us and calling us "humorless" doesn't work on me. Nice try though. :)

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm not the one so upset I'm starting threads devoted to people I don't like...

Christianity by definition is small-minded. And with that mentality comes a lack of humor. Sorry, anything people say ("plenty of TOLers have a sense of humor!") doesn't change that. You people have a tendency to be downright dour.

I've yet to have anybody here explain what sparked this thread specifically; evidently Lucky found something dead up a bodily cavity and took it from there.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Granite wrote:
I'm not the one so upset I'm starting threads devoted to people I don't like...
Perhaps you should. When in Rome (or Denver)...

Christianity by definition is small-minded.
Don't forget elitist. All that stuff about hagios ethnos and the like. ;)

I've yet to have anybody here explain what sparked this thread specifically; evidently Lucky found something dead up a bodily cavity and took it from there.
I'll propose an explanation...

... they don't like you, Granite.

You embarrass them and screw up their predetermined neatly categorized worldview. :D

Lucky

Hall of Fame
SOTK said:
Personally, I've heard enough from granite to form the opinion that he is a waste of time. He is bitter and harbors nothing but ill will towards Christians. This attitude of his is prevalent in the majority of his posts. Until he drops the bitterness and attitude, he will never be worth the time in debating moral Christian issues.
SOTK said:
That's the excuse you use everytime a Christian poster calls you on your attitude. Your attempt to hide your bitterness by flipping it back on us and calling us "humorless" doesn't work on me. Nice try though. :)
Replied via PM.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I propose we just let this thread wither on the vine, as I think everyone here has better ways to spend their time.

Status
Not open for further replies.