Is granite worth debating?

Is granite worth debating?

• ...a flaming idiot, and it is a waste of time to truthsmack him again and again.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • ...a flaming idiot, but it is important to truthsmack him again and again for those not yet convince

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • ...a flaming idiot and a complete moron!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You're a waste of time without a sense of humor.

Plenty of TOLers take themselves waaaaaay too seriously.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by On Fire

Hmmmm....granite has a cheerleader who is also a Patsy fan.

OF, don't be bitter just because your guys choked (again) in Gillette.:cool:

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
Wow, that was so mature!! i cant believe it! that was, oh my god, such a funny come back.

Did you come up with that one your self or did you have a team of monkeys working round the clock on that one. :thumb:

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by On Fire
Besides the fact that he denies Christ is Lord, he's a nice guy.
That is a conceptual impossibility, like a square circle or a married bachelor.

On Fire

Originally posted by patsfan

Wow, that was so mature!! i cant believe it! that was, oh my god, such a funny come back.
Mature? Funny? It was just an observation. Go back to bed.

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
wow, i just figured it out, you attack randomly any one who doesnt agree with you. all along i just though you were just immature, but now i realize that you are, but also, very scared of something.

On Fire

Are you granite's little brother or sister? Or maybe granite himself without a dictionary?

Pay attention - I attack STUPIDITY.

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
That’s a really broad range. Question to the man in the front who attacks stupidity, who do you measure intelligence from? To attack stupidity I mean. Who is the standard you judge intelligence off of to attack stupidity?

Your self? A dead man who wrote volumes on a paragraph from a book? Where do you judge intelligence to judge stupidity?

Simple question, your turn to answer.

patsfan

BANNED
Banned
you didnt answer the question. it was very simple. shall i ask again?

who do you measure intelligence from? in order to attack stupidity you must first know what intelligence is. who or what do you measure that from?

On Fire

Perhaps you are new to forums. This is a place where people share their OPINIONS. And in my opinion, every comment you have posted thus far in your short and bitter life here has been stupid. Stupid is as stupid does.

Status
Not open for further replies.