Is granite worth debating?

• ...a flaming idiot, and it is a waste of time to truthsmack him again and again.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • ...a flaming idiot, but it is important to truthsmack him again and again for those not yet convince

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • ...a flaming idiot and a complete moron!

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, a thread like this was only a matter of time.

Sweet. I have officially arrived.:chuckle:

Haven't been abused like this since Sozo had waaaay too much time on his hands.

In the words of some immortal wise man: screw 'em if they can't take a joke!

:devil:

On Fire

Besides the fact that he denies Christ is Lord, he's a nice guy. He can get a little emotional. But no one is exempt from truthsmacking.

Mr. Coffee

REAL LIFE: You can't make another person understand, believe, want, or do anything. To accept this is to affirm the basic dignity of your debate-opponent, and you come off pretty dignified yourself.

Thia

Originally posted by ilyatur

REAL LIFE: You can't make another person understand, believe, want, or do anything. To accept this is to affirm the basic dignity of your debate-opponent, and you come off pretty dignified yourself.

Well said! It takes quite a bit of maturity to debate someone without getting frustrated and/or irate!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Depends on what is being debating. Seeing as how his recent pounding has to do with a really important and current life and death issue it's important to see just how far one will go and how ridiculous one can be in defending evil.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Poly

Depends on what is being debating. Seeing as how his recent pounding has to do with a really important and current life and death issue it's important to see just how far one will go and how ridiculous one can be in defending evil.

"Pounding"? Honey, the last thing I am is gravel right now. I am granite!:chuckle:

SOTK

Originally posted by lighthouse

You're definitely thick enough to be granite.

:darwinsm:

Personally, I've heard enough from granite to form the opinion that he is a waste of time. He is bitter and harbors nothing but ill will towards Christians. This attitude of his is prevalent in the majority of his posts. Until he drops the bitterness and attitude, he will never be worth the time in debating moral Christian issues.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I don't agree with him about Christianity, but he participates in a lot of political threads and usually doesn't mention faith in those threads.....

SOTK

Originally posted by BillyBob

I don't agree with him about Christianity, but he participates in a lot of political threads and usually doesn't mention faith in those threads.....

Yeah, I can agree with you about that. This is why I stated moral Christian issues. When is comes to Christianity and the moral and Biblical stances we take as Christians, he goes out of his way to mock Christ and God's Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.