Hall of Fame inductees ~12-20-2003

c.moore

That is nothing compare to the hall of fame Freak will get for casting out demons, and getting people saved set free, healed , and learning about the truth of the gospel through Freak ministry.

Thank you freak for starting a long and sorry to say a sad false message of those who think a water baptism saves.
:thumb: :up: :)

God Bless you
Shalom

ps: see you when you come back to Germany in January 2004.

Sozo

Originally posted by Z Man
It seems that I can't achieve the great POTD title because I believe in predestination. Is that true mister? :think:

I believe in predestination and have had several POTDs

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Great! I nominate all the threads that I started! :D

BTW, I hope you're not as bias in picking out these threads as you are with the POTD. It seems that I can't achieve the great POTD title because I believe in predestination. Is that true mister? :think:
Of course I am biased!

TOL is geared toward a certain theology. We are VERY bias in promoting that theology. TOL has NEVER billed itself as a "all view points are equal" website.

All view points aren't equal.... and some are just plain stupid. :D

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Great! I nominate all the threads that I started! :D

BTW, I hope you're not as bias in picking out these threads as you are with the POTD. It seems that I can't achieve the great POTD title because I believe in predestination. Is that true mister? :think:

I'm a heretic and I've had a bunch of POTD's. :D

Maybe you outta hone your writing skills. Or just become outlandish, it seems to work well for Freak. :freak:

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Great threads
Good job
FReak!

Sorry I missed them, you are probably right on the baptism but it makes me feel better if all my peoples get baptised. Just in case.

Freak

Originally posted by crytahvn
Great threads
Good job
Freak!

Sorry I missed them, you are probably right on the baptism but it makes me feel better if all my peoples get baptised. Just in case.
Thanks, my good friend. As you can see I was one of scores of TOLer's who participated in these threads. These two are true TOL classics. :up:

Freak

Originally posted by c.moore
That is nothing compare to the hall of fame Freak will get for casting out demons, and getting people saved set free, healed , and learning about the truth of the gospel through Freak ministry.

Thank you freak for starting a long and sorry to say a sad false message of those who think a water baptism saves.
:thumb: :up: :)

God Bless you
Shalom

ps: see you when you come back to Germany in January 2004.
Thanks for the kind words my brother in Jesus. Elizabeth and I look forward to seeing you and everyone else, here in a few weeks. May Jesus be glorified!!

Freak

Originally posted by Knight
Of course I am biased!

TOL is geared toward a certain theology. We are VERY bias in promoting that theology. TOL has NEVER billed itself as a "all view points are equal" website.

All view points aren't equal.... and some are just plain stupid. :D
:thumb: