Bob getting Stern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I've asked Zakath what caused his departure from the faith. He refuses to answer.

Mateo

I have too and I got the same response. Can't say as I blame him. Some of this bunch can be pretty savage when they find a chink in someone's armor.

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by granite1010

"I think it's a very Christian attitude to say to... [an unrepentant] homosexual, 'Look, you're filthy. Stay filthy.' Now, do you think that's Christian? I think it is."

Typical Enyart. I don't recall the Stay Filthy parable among Jesus' greatest hits...

granite supports homosexuality
no pro Christian post here.........
still looking......

Mateo

... and along comes cry to make my point...

what's the matter cry slow day at the deathcamp?

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Mateo

... and along comes cry to make my point...

what's the matter cry slow day at the deathcamp?

deathcamp? take the chip out of your brain and reprogram yourself, I will wait for you.:)
no I am out looking for a pro christianity post written by granite, so far after hours of looking, I havn't found one.
have you seen one by any chance?

Mateo

"spare the pan
spoil the man "

This is about as tastless and tactless as anything I've seen on TOL. If your a Christian I'm a Chineese jet pilot. Crawl back in your hole.

Last edited:

way 2 go

"I think it's a very Christian attitude to say to... [an unrepentant] homosexual, 'Look, you're filthy. Stay filthy.' Now, do you think that's Christian? I think it is."

Typical Enyart. I don't recall the Stay Filthy parable among Jesus' greatest hits...

Revelation 22:11
He who is unjust, let him be unjust still;he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."

Gerald

Resident Fiend

"spare the pan
spoil the man "

This is about as tastless and tactless as anything I've seen on TOL. If your a Christian I'm a Chineese jet pilot. Crawl back in your hole.
Oh, stop acting so scandalized.

A little violence never hurt anybody...not permanently, anyway...

:chuckle:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Jefferson

I've asked Zakath what caused his departure from the faith. He refuses to answer.
I've posted it here any number of times over the last four years, would you like a personally engraved version? :rolleyes:

Mateo

Gerald offered:

"Oh, stop acting so scandalized.

A little violence never hurt anybody...not permanently, anyway..."

I would offer yourself and an unfortunant number of others here a TOL as evidence to the contrary.

Mateo

"quote:

I've posted it here any number of times over the last four years, would you like a personally engraved version? "

Sure,

And I promise not to belittle your attempt to express how you came to hold your beliefs they way you did me.

;)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by way 2 go

Revelation 22:11
He who is unjust, let him be unjust still;he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."

This passage is used in the context of the final judgment and the drawing of the righteous into the new Jerusalem. In any event, Jesus exhorted sinners to repent. Enyart, it seems, would prefer to watch unrepentant sinners slow-roasted for eternity. Like many things the man says and does, this is sickening and reprehensible.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Jesus exhorted sinners to repent.
But He also said, "And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them" and "Do not give that which is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine" (Mark 6:11 and Matthew 7:6).

"He who is filthy, let him be filthy still" fits in perfectly with Jesus' attitude in the above 2 verses.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Zakath
I've posted it here any number of times over the last four years, would you like a personally engraved version? :rolleyes:
I honestly have never seen it. If you will direct me to any thread it might be posted in, I will look for it myself.

Zakath

Resident Atheist

I honestly have never seen it. If you will direct me to any thread it might be posted in, I will look for it myself.
I'll try to find one. With the periodic thread trimming that goes on, I'll have to get back to you with a link. :)

A quick scan says I've posted in over 1,000 threads... ;)

Granite

Hall of Fame

But He also said, "And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when you depart from there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them" and "Do not give that which is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine" (Mark 6:11 and Matthew 7:6).

"He who is filthy, let him be filthy still" fits in perfectly with Jesus' attitude in the above 2 verses.

I guess the question would be, how would Enyart describe an "unrepentant" homosexual? Someone who happens to reject his personal presentation of the gospel?

Zakath

Resident Atheist

Sure,

And I promise not to belittle your attempt to express how you came to hold your beliefs they way you did me.
Some people beg to no avail....

Others beg to be belittled...

CryTears

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Gerald

Oh, stop acting so scandalized.

A little violence never hurt anybody...not permanently, anyway...

no kidding, what a drag that one is, God won't let sour pickles into heaven.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by crytahvn

no kidding, what a drag that one is, God won't let sour pickles into heaven.
What, one will only find sweet pickles in heaven?
:noway:

If I can't have my dills, I ain't goin'!
:chew:

Status
Not open for further replies.