ECT 1 Peter 2:9 KJV-not written to respective members of the body of Christ

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote where he claims any vision from God as Russell claimed revelation of preterism.

First off you never quoted Russell, you quoted what someone else said about Russell.

Darby claimed to have "a sudden epiphany” after falling off of his horse regarding the invention of Dispensationalism, and he used a "vision" from a teenage girl about Jesus returning twice to base his rapture theory off of.

Again, it's just more denial and desperation from you.

SaulToPaul 2

Waiting 3 years, from Panzy Preterist Tellalie:

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Telalie soddy Craigie, the effeminate one

Identify this everyone, that saw this alleged un-physical Saviour.

I am hoping Tet will break this down for us:

Rev 19
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

john w

Hall of Fame
Russell didn't invent Preterism. It existed before he wrote his book. Russell allegedly said he had "a sort of revelation" regarding what he wrote in his book.

Russell invented AD 70-ism, and all you do is copy'npaste from him,and plagiarize his "works."

Name one person, that taught what you "teach," on TOL, before you

The punk won't touch that question.

Weasel.Fraud.

Darby invented Dispensationalism, it didn't exist before him.

1. No, he did not.

2. It's irrelevant, when objective truth is discovered, punk.

3. Tellalie: This "Jesus" I disrespect, if I am saved, was not God, until I discovered it, and "The Reformation" of the 1500's is false.

Demon.

All you are doing is showing your denial and desperation.

=his word for word spam on every third post.

Waiting 3 years, from Panzy Preterist Tellalie:

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Telalie soddy Craigie, the effeminate one

Identify this everyone, that saw this alleged un-physical Saviour.

Not a peep, as the punk is afraid of me.

Con "man."

john w

Hall of Fame

Rev 19
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Tellalie Craigie: Darby...Bullinger...You follow the inventions of men, unlike myself, as I follow God's teachings, and that settles it.....You follow the teachings of fallible men, unlike myself, who follows the teachings of infallible men....You are in denial.....Figurative...Hyperbole...Allegory.....You really think(.............................) is literal/means..............? Fulfilled.....Fulfilled AD 70.....Transition period.....Fleshly......Darby.....You are in denial......You are desperate..........I was a dispensationalist for 27 years.....Bullinger.....Darby...Vision of a teenage girl....Darby....Fulfilled....Josephus said....Wiki says.....Darby.....You are in denial....Don't you believe the bible/Paul?................Darby.....Fulfilled AD 70....One verse refutes......Darby....You are desperate.....

SaulToPaul 2

Tellalie Craigie: Darby...Bullinger...You follow the inventions of men, unlike myself, as I follow God's teachings, and that settles it.....You follow the teachings of fallible men, unlike myself, who follows the teachings of infallible men....You are in denial.....Figurative...Hyperbole...Allegory.....You really think(.............................) is literal/means..............? Fulfilled.....Fulfilled AD 70.....Transition period.....Fleshly......Darby.....You are in denial......You are desperate..........I was a dispensationalist for 27 years.....Bullinger.....Darby...Vision of a teenage girl....Darby....Fulfilled....Josephus said....Wiki says.....Darby.....You are in denial....Don't you believe the bible/Paul?................Darby.....Fulfilled AD 70....One verse refutes......Darby....You are desperate.....

Yes, brother. This is the verse I'm most interested in Tet explaining.

Right Divider

Body part
The sign gifts ended in 70AD

They lasted 40 years.

Micah prophesied that there would be sign gifts for 40 years:

(Micah 7:5) “As in the days when you came out of Egypt,
I will show them my wonders.”
What a moron!

You will TWIST any scripture to meet your needs!

THAT verse does NOT say what YOU say that is does.

• There is NO indication WHATSOEVER that Micah is referring to a SPAN OF TIME.
  • NOWHERE does that verse say ANYTHING about the wonders ENDING.
  • It's Micah 7:15 that you were attempting to PERVERT.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Rev 19

Took place in 70AD

"for, before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armour were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities."
- Josephus, circa 75AD

" In the sky appeared a vision of armies in conflict, of glittering armour."
- Tacitius, circa 115AD

"For before the setting of the sun chariots and armed troops were seen throughout the whole region in mid-air, wheeling through the clouds and encircling the cities" - Eusebius, circa 325AD

"Soon after the feast of the passover, in various parts of the country, before the setting sun, chariots and armed men were seen in the air, passing round about Jerusalem, which was very alarming to behold." - Johann Philip Schabalie, circa 1635

"before the setting of the sun there were seen over all the country chariots and armies fighting in the clouds, and besieging cities "
- Thomas Newton, circa 1754

SaulToPaul 2

Took place in 70AD

"for, before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armour were seen running about among the clouds, and surrounding of cities."
- Josephus, circa 75AD

" In the sky appeared a vision of armies in conflict, of glittering armour."
- Tacitius, circa 115AD

"For before the setting of the sun chariots and armed troops were seen throughout the whole region in mid-air, wheeling through the clouds and encircling the cities" - Eusebius, circa 325AD

"Soon after the feast of the passover, in various parts of the country, before the setting sun, chariots and armed men were seen in the air, passing round about Jerusalem, which was very alarming to behold." - Johann Philip Schabalie, circa 1635

"before the setting of the sun there were seen over all the country chariots and armies fighting in the clouds, and besieging cities "
- Thomas Newton, circa 1754

And the rest of the passage?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, brother. This is the verse I'm most interested in Tet explaining.

The kings of the earth are the rulers of Israel. Psalm 2:2 confirms this.

In all likelihood Agrippa II was one of the kings of the earth. Agrippa II was not only governor under Nero, he also was in charge of who would be the next Jewish High Priest.

When the war broke out, Agrippa II sided with the Romans.

It gets tricky. Rome was used by God for God's wrath on the Jews and Jerusalem. However, Rome also is who waged war against the Saints, and took part in the crucifixion.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
THAT verse does NOT say what YOU say that is does.

Yes it does.

We know from history that the sign gifts only took place for 40 years, and came to a complete end in 70AD

Unless you want to try and claim the sign gifts are still in place today?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And the rest of the passage?

As I stated in my previous post, God used the Romans for His wrath upon the Jews and Jerusalem, but at the same time the Romans, specifically Titus, wanted to not only destroy the Jews, but also the Christians.

The following 5th century quote from Sulpicius Severus tells us the following:

"But others, on the contrary, disagreed–including Titus himself. They argued that the destruction of the Temple was a number one priority in order to destroy completely the religion of the Jews and the Christians: For although these religions are conflicting, they nevertheless developed from the same origins. The Christians arose from the Jews: With the root removed, the branch is easily killed." - Chronica 2:30.7

Next, we'll look at what the Babylonian Talmud says about the same events:

"This was the wicked Titus who blasphemed and insulted Heaven. What did he do? He took a harlot by the hand and entered the Holy of Holies and spread out a scroll of the Law and committed a sin on it. He then took a sword and slashed the curtain. Miraculously blood spurted out, and he thought that he had slain God himself . . .”
- Gittin 56b

Continuing with the Babylonian Talmud, Titus is said to have said the following about Jesus on a horse:

" If he [the rider on the horse, the God of Israel] is really mighty, let him come up on the dry land and fight with me.” - Gittin 56b

Danoh

Wouldn't want to contradict Russell's supposed vision, now; would we.

And an epiphany is not the same thing as the claim of some supposed vision.

An epiphany is a moment of inspiration, an idea, or clarity and is usually the result of the various pieces a whole is comprised of needing to be in place or come together just right, before what they point to together is made obvious.

Lol - this should be at your level - a clip and paste:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_(feeling)

Right Divider

Body part
Yes it does.

We know from history that the sign gifts only took place for 40 years, and came to a complete end in 70AD

Your bogus claims to have "historical" support for your bogus theories is just a perverted as the rest of your doctrine.

What year was Christ crucified?

SaulToPaul 2

The kings of the earth are the rulers of Israel. Psalm 2:2 confirms this.

In all likelihood Agrippa II was one of the kings of the earth. Agrippa II was not only governor under Nero, he also was in charge of who would be the next Jewish High Priest.

When the war broke out, Agrippa II sided with the Romans.

It gets tricky. Rome was used by God for God's wrath on the Jews and Jerusalem. However, Rome also is who waged war against the Saints, and took part in the crucifixion.

Shouldn't we know who these are, without it getting tricky, and without "in all likelihood"...if it is past and well documented?