Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Good ol' rocketman do you want to admit that you do in fact have your own relative individual moral standards but that they are kept subordinate to an absolute that you do/will not question?
Or otoh perhaps you only have a hive mentality incapable of being an individual? :think:

So, you are a bigot to my & others morality? You are making a declaration that only those that agree with your opinion or lack of morality are correct? Look in the mirror alright you are a bigot by your own standard. Checkmate...

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Oh, I have no need to defend Al in the slightest. I'm pretty sure he'll reply to you directly in due course if he sees fit but nowhere have I seen him promote the censorship of views like yours or aCW's etc but rather opposes the 'ideal' that certain fanatics would impose on society if they actually had their way. That - btw - would amount to a double standard on your own part if you actually do hold the values of liberty in America and then happen to agree with the likes of Nick M/aCW on how they should be usurped.

Wrong Artie that is not what he has said at all, and if you go back & read a bit objectively you would see quite clearly that good ole Al has an opinion and any other is that of a bigot. I say he is a bigot for not allowing others to hold the opposing view. He is a bigot, pure & simple and I proved it by his standard.

alwight

So, you are a bigot to my & others morality? You are making a declaration that only those that agree with your opinion or lack of morality are correct? Look in the mirror alright you are a bigot by your own standard. Checkmate...
Nonsense, I have never tried to impose my morality on you or anyone else.:plain:
You otoh don't get to impose your morality by claiming it to be absolute, because it isn't, it's just yours and relative.

alwight

Wrong Artie that is not what he has said at all, and if you go back & read a bit objectively you would see quite clearly that good ole Al has an opinion and any other is that of a bigot. I say he is a bigot for not allowing others to hold the opposing view. He is a bigot, pure & simple and I proved it by his standard.
How on earth am I not allowing others their view by simply expressing my own? You are being ridiculous. :plain:

Arthur Brain

Where has he said that others shouldn't be allowed to hold an opposing view? Fact of the matter is he hasn't said any such thing RM and it's rather perplexing that you've somehow construed that from anything he's wrote. I'd be opposed to Al myself if he supported censoring others' rights to hold a differing point of view. Heck, I might find aCW's rhetoric to be bat crazy nuts but I would never attempt to deny him his right to spew it out.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nonsense, I have never tried to impose my morality on you or anyone else...

As a defender of the LGBTQ movement, can we assume that you're not the least bit upset with these 300 cases of Homofascism?

300 Examples You Have to Read to Understand the Term ‘Homofascism’

http://barbwire.com/2014/07/07/300-examples-read-understand-meant-term-homofascism/

Would the fascist actions of the LGBTQ movement not be "imposing their morality" on others who disagree with their lifestyle and agenda?

Lexington, Mass., father of 6-year-old arrested, spends night in jail over objections to homosexual curriculum in son’s kindergarten class.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Oh come on, dressing it up as religious doctrine does not stop the bigotry. :nono:

Oh com on, using the word bigotry to describe people disgusted with an unnatural or deviant behavior is laughable and is not bigotry at all...except in the mind of a moral relativist such as yourself. Is being disgusted by Pedophelia also bigotry? How about Necrophilia? are these also protected unnatural behaviors as well? I would be interested to hear how you separate one form of deviancy from another.

Your conclusion of what is deviant behaviour is just your opinion which you don't get to freely impose on others these days unfortunately for you, however much it gets your goat.
Again we are only talking about homosexuality here but as usual paedophilia etc comes trotting out again. :doh:

Obviously you are not following the conversation Artie, and Al you are obviously double minded. Al's declaration that someone with a different viewpoint/opinion on a specific behavior, in this case "tied to religious doctrine" is bigotry and I say he is a bigot by his standard of freely imposing his viewpoint on others asserting his opinion/viewpoint is correct. you can package it any way you want but, Al is no less a bigot than the ones he points his boney little finger at calling bigots. Face it, homosexuality along with other unnatural deviant sexual behavior is only right in the minds who declare it so, for the rest of us it is just that unnatural & deviant and to deny others this viewpoint makes you bigots.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So says the guy living merely thirty years after a time when only whackjobs accepted homosexuality as normal.

:think:

2016 - 30 = 1986

artie drunkenly struggles to takes off his shoes and socks, counts on his fingers and toes and comes up with:

:doh:

Obviously you are not following the conversation Artie...

well, he's trying to, but it keeps staggering all over the place

no wait

that's him

never mind

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that along with Crucible, another wolf in sheep's clothing has made his presence in the thread that gives numerous reasons why homosexuality must be recriminalized.

ironically, most people don't care what people do in their bedrooms

if homos were willing to keep their disgusting perversions in their bedrooms, nobody would care

but no, they want to flaunt their perversions in public and in the classroom and demand societal acceptance
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634285&viewfull=1#post4634285

So as long as immoral behaviors are hidden (doing them so quietly that no one would ever know) it's perfectly acceptable?

Where do you think HIV/AIDS is contracted Einstein?

alwight

Obviously you are not following the conversation Artie, and Al you are obviously double minded. Al's declaration that someone with a different viewpoint/opinion on a specific behavior, in this case "tied to religious doctrine" is bigotry and I say he is a bigot by his standard of freely imposing his viewpoint on others asserting his opinion/viewpoint is correct. you can package it any way you want but, Al is no less a bigot than the ones he points his boney little finger at calling bigots. Face it, homosexuality along with other unnatural deviant sexual behavior is only right in the minds who declare it so, for the rest of us it is just that unnatural & deviant and to deny others this viewpoint makes you bigots.
"Boney finger"? :think:
Let's try to be clear and more reasonable here.
I offer my viewpoint but never do I try to impose it on anyone, I thereby tolerate those with a different viewpoint, which afaic is the complete opposite of bigotry and intolerance.
Not agreeing with someone else's viewpoint is not bigotry, but trying to impose your viewpoint over someone else otoh is being intolerant and therefore is bigotry.
If however you too are simply only offering your opinion then I do not accuse you of being a bigot, but if like aCW you seek to criminalise homosexuals in order to compel them to obey your dictats regardless of their individual human rights then I'm sorry good ol' RM it is you who is the bigot here not me. :plain:

Arthur Brain

Nobody is denying or trying to deny you of any viewpoint RM. Al's addressed you on this himself so hopefully it's all clear now...

alwight

As a defender of the LGBTQ movement, can we assume that you're not the least bit upset with these 300 cases of Homofascism?
What I don't know about isn't going to upset me aCW. I'm quite sure you can trawl up arguably nefarious goings on in the gay community just as I could no doubt find a few unsavoury heterosexuals, people come in all sorts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What I don't know about isn't going to upset me aCW. I'm quite sure you can trawl up arguably nefarious goings on in the gay community just as I could no doubt find a few unsavoury heterosexuals, people come in all sorts.

That's the purpose of this 4 part thread Al: to educate ignoramuses like you. Now that you know that the LGBTQ movement consists of nothing but a bunch of jack booted thugs, (I showed 300 cases, there's so many more) do you have any desire to do something about it?

alwight

That's the purpose of this 4 part thread Al: to educate ignoramuses like you. Now that you know that the LGBTQ movement consists of nothing but a bunch of jack booted thugs, (I showed 300 cases, there's so many more) do you have any desire to do something about it?
Activists in movements do whatever activists do, which is up to them, and part of that probably includes propaganda and the winding up the opposition if they can. What activists in movements may do doesn't particularly interest me aCW nor your own acquired propaganda, while you in turn choose to select some of what they do and spin it for your own activistic purposes and wind ups. It's all soooo...:yawn:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Activists in movements do whatever activists do, which is up to them, and part of that probably includes propaganda and the winding up the opposition if they can. What activists in movements may do doesn't particularly interest me aCW nor your own acquired propaganda, while you in turn choose to select some of what they do and spin it for your own activistic purposes and wind ups. It's all soooo...:yawn:

Activist

noun
an especially active, vigorous advocate of a cause, especially a political cause.

adjective

of or relating to activism or activists:
an activist organization for environmental concern.

advocating or opposing a cause or issue vigorously, especially a political cause:
Activist opponents of the president picketed the White House.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/activist

As you can see by the definition of the word, both you and I are political activists to some degree. I'm doing my best to spread the truth about the LGBTQ movement and why it's necessary to recriminalize homosexuality. You do your best to defend the LGBTQ movement (not that it can be defended).

If there is anything untrue about the 300 cases of homofascism, then please point them out. If not, we'll just have to go with the fact that the LGBTQ movement (which you are an "activist" in to some degree) are nothing but a bunch of jack booted thugs.

Arthur Brain

In other words - anyone who doesn't agree with aCW that homosexuality should be recriminalized is an 'activist'...

Bonkers as usual...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In other words - anyone who doesn't agree with aCW that homosexuality should be recriminalized is an 'activist'...

Bonkers as usual...

You act like you're ashamed of defending buggery Art.

We've seen what's happened since homosexuality was decriminalized (but as a pagan you really shouldn't be concerned about things like jack booted thuggery,loss of parental rights, indoctrination of children, invaluable institutions being destroyed, disease, misery, death, etc.)

While I would like to take full credit for the idea of criminalizing homosexuality, I do believe that western nations modeled their laws after Leviticus 18:22 and other verses in the Bible.

Arthur Brain

You act like you're ashamed of defending buggery Art.

We've seen what's happened since homosexuality was decriminalized (but as a pagan you really shouldn't be concerned about things like jack booted thuggery, disease, misery, death, loss of parental rights, indoctrination of children, invaluable institutions being destroyed, etc.)

While I would like to take full credit for the idea of criminalizing homosexuality, I do believe that western nations modeled their laws after Leviticus 18:22 and other verses in the Bible.

I realize that buggery is at the forefront of your fixation but I simply agree with the laws of the land whereby consenting adults have the liberty to a private life and sexual relations outside of legal 'moralists' who would usurp the very same. I have no need to be an activist as what I advocate is already in place.

That mantle is yours alone. Wear it with 'pride'...:eek:

alwight

I'm not here defending activists, I'm here to argue for the right of people to reasonably be what they are without righteous interfering bigots trying to have them locked up.:plain:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.