THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I'm pretty close to asking AB to stop disrupting my thread. My next step will be to report him for disruption and getting him removed from this thread. He best start participating intelligently.

Well, that would be ironic considering I was the one getting accused of wanting to silence and censor the 'opposition'. You'd be doing the exact same thing you berate the "left" for, but you go ahead and report away...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think Trump speaks the language of the common people, especially those on the right.
We do not tend to get all hung up on political correctness and protocol.
Nor do we get hung up on "consistency".
We change tactics when necessary.
You can't stay consistent and change at the same time.
And one can ally temporarily with an enemy against a common attacker.

So I don't get hung up when Trump changes what he says or how he says it, depending on the situation at hand.
I understand what he's getting at, without having to over-analyze every little word he says.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think Trump speaks the language of the common people, especially those on the right.
We do not tend to get all hung up on political correctness and protocol.
Nor do we get hung up on "consistency".
We change tactics when necessary.
You can't stay consistent and change at the same time.
And one can ally temporarily with an enemy against a common attacker.

So I don't get hung up when Trump changes what he says or how he says it, depending on the situation at hand.
I understand what he's getting at, without having to over-analyze every little word he says.
He actually tries and cares

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You've certainly got them pegged, Glory.
Hadn't seen her in a while. Thanks for the mirror.

It's the same way the left always censors free speech....they run their mouths spewing out personal insults, while refusing to hear a word the other guy is saying.

Anyone from the hard right around here lecturing on insult is like the Pope making fun of a big hat. And being heard is largely all any extremist seems to be interested in these days.

It's a condescending elitist mentality that overtakes all reasonable thought,
What's funnier than that is people who condescend without it. :plain:

and leaves their opponent with nothing left but to respond in kind or walk away. We see it in the mobs...here or on the street. Running in packs with no real individuality to it.
I'd say that toward either end of the political spectrum you find less thought and more regurgitation of one sort or another. But the least individualistic person in a crowd is the zealot. He may be fewer in number, but he is remarkably singular in thought and expression.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, the MSM says Trump was unhinged, unfit and divisive
That's because they have decided that one should only be allowed to says things only the way they want them to be said.
They go haywire over HOW he is communicating, instead of hearing WHAT he is communicating.
I get him, as lots of folks do.
Others just can't get over the side-line rhetoric, and focus on that instead of the the actual intent of his message.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's because they have decided that one should only be allowed to says things only the way they want them to be said.
They go haywire over HOW he is communicating, instead of hearing WHAT he is communicating.
I get him, as lots of folks do.
Others just can't get over the side-line rhetoric, and focus on that instead of the the actual intent of his message.

You're correct, Tam. Only those who are blessed with a special discernment will understand Trump. The others have given into the "GRAND DELUSION."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I believe him to be sincere about it.

Through all his many failures and successes in life, look where he is now ------ an already established famous billionaire, as sitting President of the United States of America.
That's a guy that knows how to land on his feet and doesn't give up.

Yep.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If we still had the end of the year rankings that would easily be among the rankiest.

Only those who are blessed with a special discernment will understand Trump.
More of a dispensation from the strictures of reason. :think: Did it come with a ring?

Because if it did I can already tell you, don't wait on his next town hall, just go out and buy more Ovaltine now. Skip the lines.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, that would be ironic considering I was the one getting accused of wanting to silence and censor the 'opposition'. You'd be doing the exact same thing you berate the "left" for, but you go ahead and report away...

Well, I'm kind of a "Rare Breed" of poster who doesn't mind silencing "Disruptive Trolls" that are just here to cause problems and not have an actual discussion. Understand? Probably not.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, I'm kind of a "Rare Breed" of poster
wayne394.jpg

That's an impressive amount of bull there.

who doesn't mind silencing "Disruptive Trolls" that are just here to cause problems and not have an actual discussion.
You know that's where two people take turns talking to and listening to one another with the end game being a productive and/or enjoyable exchange of ideas, don't you?

Probably not.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've noticed that Town Heretic is still popping up on this thread. May I remind him that I previously placed him on my very constrictive "Eggnore List." Evidently, he may be under the illusion that I take "Peeks" at his amazing "Post Creations."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep.
Classic example of not seeing the forest for the trees.

Speaking of which ...

do0lwhwk1pgz.jpg

As if ANYBODY could successfully take out their frustrations of having the disease of "Soreloseritis" on a piece of artistic endeaver. Well, I guess they thought it might help them to cope.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks to a very few Posters like Tambora, Glorydaz, etc., there is some reason/logic being shared on this marvelous Political Thread. As for the rest, well, they just happen to be far-left-wing ideologues and can't seem to escape the negative Matrix they've been imprisoned by.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've noticed that Town Heretic is still popping up on this thread.
It's true.

May I remind him that I previously placed him on my very constrictive "Eggnore List."
Which is a shame, because you'd probably have chuckled over the last post.
Evidently, he may be under the illusion that I take "Peeks" at his amazing "Post Creations."
No. Not really. Do you? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.