Parents vote Trump, their son threatens to murder them

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
From what I deduce, being that he was arrested for aggravated assault, is that he grabbed a foreign object and screamed at his parents that he will murder them for voting for Trump.

:rotfl:
Just playing it in my head.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It will probably be dropped to a misdemeanor once the courts see that he's just a crybaby like the rest of them :rolleyes:

Or they'll make an example out of him :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
From what I deduce, being that he was arrested for aggravated assault, is that he grabbed a foreign object and screamed at his parents that he will murder them for voting for Trump.

:rotfl:
Just playing it in my head.

his mom is prolly thinking "why oh why dint i have that abortion?"

quip

BANNED
Banned
Trump won't win the popular vote next election either... if this becomes a trend!

Arthur Brain

Can always rely on Musterion to bring the most balanced of news in general and not in any way sourced from whacko sites.

I'm only surprised it wasn't from 'American Thinker' (Wow, what a contradiction in terms that particular site is...)

quip

BANNED
Banned
Can always rely on Musterion to bring the most balanced of news in general and not in any way sourced from whacko sites.

I'm only surprised it wasn't from 'American Thinker' (Wow, what a contradiction in terms that particular site is...)

Nah...American's aren't encouraged to think (at least for themselves)....there's no money in it.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Horrible, but these days not surprising. It the inverse of this story I just posted:

Mom Eyed After Kicking Out Son Who Voted for Trump in Elementary School Election

A Houston mother can be seen in a viral video telling her young son, “Since you voted for Donald Trump, you can get your (blank) and get out.”
http://www.theroot.com/articles/new...r-donald-trump-in-elementary-school-election/

Houston mother is under investigation after posting a video showing her kicking out her young son because he voted for Donald Trump during a mock election at his elementary school, KHOU reports.

The video went viral, with commenters criticizing the mother for her actions and saying she should be in jail.

“I can’t believe a mother would go against her son like that and put her kid through that much trauma. That’s awful,” a neighbor, Mike Terry, told the news station.

At the beginning of the video, the mom can be heard telling the boy, “Since you voted for Trump, you can get your [s–t] and get out.

“Uh-uh, the suitcase is packed by the door,” she adds as the boy begins to cry. “We don’t do Donald Trump here”
...........(SNIP)