Left eats Left

Arthur Brain

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
BLM guy tells antifa guy to take off his mask. Then...

The Left is all about love. And eating itself.

Where's Danoh to tell us which one is doing what Jesus would do, or how this is all Trump's fault.

AAqBDqZ.img

Just another attempt to create "moral equivalency" with the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists ....

glorydaz

Well, human beings are animals so you wouldn't have much choice, but lets quit with the selective stuff and how about just admitting that there's cranks and extremists.

Human beings are not animals. Maybe it's this evolution teaching that leads people to act like animals. :think:

Yes, I've always freely admitted there are cranks and extremists on both sides. Unfortunately, the majority of liberals see regular Americans (Trump supporters) as racists. I see lots of liberals, but I don't consider them racists or deplorable. My liberal friends are changing before my eyes into hateful people who think they are called to stop others from voicing their opinions. I find it sad. Hatred is spreading throughout the Liberal camp...like a rampant disease...under the guise of self-righteous zeal. :nono:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Human beings are not animals. Maybe it's this evolution teaching that leads people to act like animals. :think:

Yes, I've always freely admitted there are cranks and extremists on both sides. Unfortunately, the majority of liberals see regular Americans (Trump supporters) as racists. I see lots of liberals, but I don't consider them racists or deplorable. My liberal friends are changing before my eyes into hateful people who think they are called to stop others from voicing their opinions. I find it sad. Hatred is spreading throughout the Liberal camp...like a rampant disease...under the guise of self-righteous zeal. :nono:
It is the same thing as the 1960s, with the Weathermen, they hated what they called 'white imperialist pigs'. The difference was the rednecks were then part of the majority, not a fringe group.

Nixon was not considered a loon by his own party as Trump is getting to be. Nixon was, however, paranoid and wanted the kids approval, while Trump dislikes anyone who opposes him.

Arthur Brain

Well, if you want to think that evolution is false and that the earth has to be no older than around ten thousand years then that's your call, although plenty with faith accept science on the matter with no cognitive dissonance.

I can't comment as regards your 'liberal' friends as it's anecdotal but has it occurred that your own attitude can sometimes be at fault? You're hardly subtle where it comes to insulting people who are left of center on here to be quite frank.

glorydaz

Well, if you want to think that evolution is false and that the earth has to be no older than around ten thousand years then that's your call, although plenty with faith accept science on the matter with no cognitive dissonance.

Well, it's true you may have evolved from an ape. :chuckle:

You're assuming you know how old I think the earth is just because I don't believe in evolution?

I can't comment as regards your 'liberal' friends as it's anecdotal but has it occurred that your own attitude can sometimes be at fault? You're hardly subtle where it comes to insulting people who are left of center on here to be quite frank.

Of course you can't comment on any particular point I might be making, that would entail an actual dialogue. Instead you have to toss in a personal insult in keeping with your liberal practice. :chew:

Anyway, I'm referring to the memes and the posts my old liberal friends are posting on their facebook pages. No response is needed from me when it's clear they are parroting the left wing talking points. If I ever dared to say not all Trump supporters are racist, I'm called a racist by my friend's liberal friends. Not that it would matter to you, Artie, since you're not really into any form of dialogue.

Arthur Brain

Well, it's true you may have evolved from an ape. :chuckle:

You're assuming you know how old I think the earth is just because I don't believe in evolution?

Well, nobody evolved from apes...

How old do you think the earth is? Young earth creationists believe it's between six and ten thousand years old.

Of course you can't comment on any particular point I might be making, that would entail an actual dialogue. Instead you have to toss in a personal insult in keeping with your liberal practice. :chew:

What insult? frankly, you're in no position to take any moral high ground where it comes to insults and name calling. You've flung more than your share about on here.

Anyway, I'm referring to the memes and the posts my old liberal friends are posting on their facebook pages. No response is needed from me when it's clear they are parroting the left wing talking points. If I ever dared to say not all Trump supporters are racist, I'm called a racist by my friend's liberal friends. Not that it would matter to you, Artie, since you're not really into any form of dialogue.

And there's plenty on the right who post their own, there's nothing unique about it. Obviously not all Trump supporters are racist and plenty of liberals wouldn't call you one because of it, as evidenced on here alone.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm proud of my race and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not going to feel one bit guilty about what other people did in the past. I focus on the good

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm proud of my race and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not going to feel one bit guilty about what other people did in the past. I focus on the good

Yep, why should anyone feel guilt for what they did not do, or because some nut job says they should feel that way. Its irrational.

They will hate you though because you wont act in their drama the way they want you to.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Good Post