Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no idea regarding the gospel, you say that the gospel started at 1 Corinthians 15 at the death of Jesus. That's not the truth, and all those who know Christ will know that the gospel was preached by Jesus and we believe his words. The gospel started in his life and we are saved by him and through him, by believing in him, having faith and obeying Christ and God.

There isn't a different gospel for Jews and gentiles, Jesus preached to both by the same gospel. Your blind to the truth.

I hope one day the your eyes will be opened and your tongue tamed. But only God can do that.

You and musterion both seem to believe that those who believe in Jesus and what he teaches are of Satan and are evil and that the only right way is to listen to only Paul. Is that what your church teaches? If it is, you could do with leaving because those teachings aren't the truth!

Liar-the gospel of Christ, as its foundation, has the DBR-read it, moron-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

That was hid from the 12. Peter tried to prevent His death.

No such thing as only one piece of good news. There is more than 1 gospel, demon.The gospel of the kingdom, which was void of the dbr, was preached in Mt.-John, prior to the dbr's occurrence-not the gospel of 1 Cor. 1465:1-4 KJV

The Master never preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, in Mt.-John, at least prior to the dbr, and you can't show that He did. He preached the gospel of the kingdom, which was void of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And neither did the 12-they also preached only the good news of the kingdom. So did Judas.

You are a habitual liar, just making things up on the fly, just spamming what others say the bible teaches, not studying the book yourself. My evidence? Your lying posts.

You and musterion both seem to believe that those who believe in Jesus...

Not enough, in this dispensation. JW's, Mormons, Catholics say that. DBR.

Without the DBR, in this dispensation-no gospel of Christ. Read it, demon-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV
There isn't a different gospel for Jews and gentiles, Jesus preached to both by the same gospel. Your blind to the truth.

Irrelevant to the argument-the gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent the the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You lie-again.

God's Truth

Do you know what the term "lost" means? Your pic is next to the word, in the dictionary.

So there.

Tourette syndrome
Also called: Tourette's
ABOUT
SYMPTOMS
TREATMENTS

Usually self-diagnosable
It involves uncontrollable repetitive movements or unwanted sounds (tics), such as repeatedly blinking the eyes, shrugging shoulders, or blurting out offensive words.
People may experience:
Behavioral: compulsive behavior, impulsivity, hyperactivity, meaningless repetition of own words, nonsense word repetition, repetitive movements, swearing uncontrollably, or lack of restraint
Muscular: tic, difficulty with bodily movements, increased muscle activity, involuntary movements, involuntary muscle contraction, or jerking muscle spasms
Mood: anxiety or apprehension
Also common: coughing, eyelid twitching, frequent throat clearing, learning disability, repetitive blinking of eyes, or stuttering
Consult a doctor for medical advice

Sources: Mayo Clinic and others. Learn more

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus spoke the truth whether or not anyone believes.

John 16:31 "Do you now believe?" Jesus replied.

John 16:30
Now we understand that You know all things and that You have no need for anyone to question You. Because of this, we believe that You came from God."

John 20:8 Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed.

NATHANAEL BELIEVED. See John 1:50.

This, the first of his miraculous signs, Jesus performed at Cana in Galilee. He thus revealed his glory, and his disciples put their faith in him. See John 2:11

After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken. See John 2:22.

Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name. John 2:23.

Then the father realized that this was the exact time at which Jesus had said to him, “Your son will live.” So he and all his household believed. John 4:53

Still, many in the crowd put their faith in him. They said, “When the Christ comes, will he do more miraculous signs than this man?” John 7:31.

Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. John 10:37.

But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” John 10:38.

and for your sake I am glad I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him.” John 11:15.

I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.” John 11:42.

Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God.” John 16:30.

Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” John 20:27.

Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” John 4:39.

And because of his words many more became believers. John 4:41.

They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.” John 4:42.

“Unless you people see miraculous signs and wonders,” Jesus told him, “you will never believe.” John 4:48.

But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31.

Did you read all those scriptures? What are they believing?

Many came to believe in Jesus because of the miracles.

You claim no one believed and had nothing to believe about Jesus Christ to be saved.

We have to believe in who Jesus is and what he said.

And? No DBR in content of faith.

Clueless.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=

God's Truth

Yes, He did-but the required content of faith was void of the dbr, as you have been shown, biblical idiot.

Jesus said he came first for the lost sheep of Israel, and then when he is crucified ALL can come to him. Jesus said that before his death burial and resurrection.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Not enough, in this dispensation. JW's, Mormons, Catholics say that. DBR.
We have to believe AND obey Jesus. Mormons and Catholics do not do that.
Without the DBR-no gospel of Christ. Read it, demon-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

Jesus says when he is lifted up ALL can be saved. Jesus being lifted up is about his death.
Jesus came first for the lost sheep and since the time he was crucified all can come to him to be saved.

God's Truth

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

What did Jesus teach?

...unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

God's Truth

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

john w

Hall of Fame
Not true, just because the disciples did not yet understand does not mean that they did not preach what Messiah told them to preach, which was and is the Gospel,
Made up-a lie.The DBR was hid from them, despite your lying spin of "Oh, they just did not understand it, but they preached the DBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They preached the good news of the kingdom, the gospel of the k, not 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, for 3 years almost-void of the DBR.

You were shown, chapter and verse, but you continue lying.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have no idea regarding the gospel, you say that the gospel started at 1 Corinthians 15 at the death of Jesus. That's not the truth, and all those who know Christ will know that the gospel was preached by Jesus .../

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

john w

Hall of Fame
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Irrelevant to the argument, spammer. Weighty-just post random verses.

john w

Hall of Fame

What did Jesus teach?

...unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Mark 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

Quite irrelevant-DBR-void of it.

Sober up.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tourette syndrome
Also called: Tourette's
ABOUT
SYMPTOMS
TREATMENTS

Usually self-diagnosable
It involves uncontrollable repetitive movements or unwanted sounds (tics), such as repeatedly blinking the eyes, shrugging shoulders, or blurting out offensive words.
People may experience:
Behavioral: compulsive behavior, impulsivity, hyperactivity, meaningless repetition of own words, nonsense word repetition, repetitive movements, swearing uncontrollably, or lack of restraint
Muscular: tic, difficulty with bodily movements, increased muscle activity, involuntary movements, involuntary muscle contraction, or jerking muscle spasms
Mood: anxiety or apprehension
Also common: coughing, eyelid twitching, frequent throat clearing, learning disability, repetitive blinking of eyes, or stuttering
Consult a doctor for medical advice

Sources: Mayo Clinic and others. Learn more

Your wolf syndrome-your pic, next to the word, "wolf:"

View attachment 25182

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good one- A Christ rejector, using the word "devil," in disrespect for his daddy, the devil.

Made up-I showed you, chapter, and verse, where they did not, you vile, filthy, perverter of the gospel of Christ.

"the 12 could not face it until later"

Made up-it was hid from them, biblical illiterate.

Psalm 22.

and--

Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said he came first for the lost sheep of Israel, and then when he is crucified ALL can come to him. Jesus said that before his death burial and resurrection.

We have to believe AND obey Jesus. Mormons and Catholics do not do that.

Jesus says when he is lifted up ALL can be saved. Jesus being lifted up is about his death.
Jesus came first for the lost sheep and since the time he was crucified all can come to him to be saved.

Irrelevant-no DBR in content of faith, at that time, as now. Sober up.

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, nor the 12, ever preached, at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John:

"Hey, Everyone!!! I/He is going to die for your/our sins...Be raised again for your/our justification. Believe this good news to be saved!!!"

Not one scripture has the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, the above,being preached,at least prior to the dbr in Matthew-John, as the required content of faith to be believed,to be saved. NADA.

john w

Hall of Fame
Psalm 22.

and--

Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

LA

Irrelevant spam, of random verses, from your scripture auto pilot spam gun.

The DBR was hid in scriptures. It was prophesied-but hid....The mystery of the gospel. You were shown, but your daddy the devil says to you, "Deny it!!! Just spam irrelevant verses, like I did, in the wilderness, with 'Jesus'!!"

Irrelevant-no DBR in content of faith, at that time, as now.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The DBR was hid in scriptures.

Strawman.

You claim Peter never knew it or taught the DBR until Paul revealed it to be saved by.

You claim the 3000 were not forgiven their sins, and will not be until the return of Jesus.

You have invented a body for yourself which does not exist.

You think the body of Christ did not begin until Paul.

You are not in the Bride of Christ under the mew covenant by your own admission which is why you feel free to talk like a demon.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Strawman.
Spam.

You claim Peter never knew it or taught the DBR until Paul revealed it to be saved by.

until Paul revealed it

Never said that, you filthy demon. I proved, with scripture, that neither Peter, or the other 11, at least prior to the dbr in Mt.-John, ever preached the dbr, as part of the good news- 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. And yet, during this time, they did preach the gospel/good news of the kingdom. The DBR was hid. Peter attempted to prevent His death-twice. Thus, the good news/gospel of the kingdom, is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

A 6 year old can see it.

Vile, habitual liar.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

The DBR was hid in scriptures. It was prophesied-but hid....The mystery of the gospel. You were shown, but your daddy the devil says to you, "Deny it!!! Just spam irrelevant verses, like I did, in the wilderness, with 'Jesus'!!"

Strawman.

You claim the 3000 were not forgiven their sins, and will not be until the return of Jesus.

You have invented a body for yourself which does not exist.

You think the body of Christ did not begin until Paul.

You are not in the Bride of Christ under the mew covenant by your own admission which is why you feel free to talk like a demon.

LA

Initially,

I wondered why John W. is so impatient with your back and forth...

But this post is like when you have that shifting moment... like when you're in wal-mart or the mall and you see a Mom whooping her child. You take the kids side at first... but then... click... you realize that the kid deserves everything that's coming their way and you even want to ask the parent... may I help you beat your child?

john w

Hall of Fame

Never claimed that, dirty dog. I claimed the 3000 were saved, via the content of the faith that was required, at that time. The return you mentioned, is when a believing remnant will be both physically saved, from their enemies, and spiritually saved, as the Lord Jesus Christ, returns in wrath, and takes care of the evil issue, and the believing remnant of the nation of Israel is given their New Covenant blessings, both spiritual/physical, and are installed as His kingdom of priests, ministers, witnesses..........."to confirm the promises made unto the fathers..."-Romans 15:8 KJV