test the spirit

popsthebuilder

Just accept responsibility for your foolishness.

You're only fooling your fellow fools.
I accept that i made multiple grammatical errors in the post you quoted; and too, carelessly make at least one now.

Good evening ma'am.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

I accept that i made multiple grammatical errors in the post you quoted; and too, carelessly make at least one now.

Good evening ma'am.

I don't care about your grammar or spelling. Your grammar will not send you to hell.

So stop with your excuses.

It's your Biblical foolishness I care about. You are refusing to be taught...a natural man of the flesh without spiritual understanding. And, worse, you're proud of it. :nono:

popsthebuilder

I don't care about your grammar or spelling. Your grammar will not send you to hell.

It's your Biblical foolishness I care about. You are refusing to be taught...a natural man of the flesh without spiritual understanding. And, worse, you're proud of it. :nono:
I am not refusing anything.

What is it I am refusing?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As if Jesus could be the "firstborn" as Pops must insist, since many people were born before He was. But, he'll attempt it, I'm sure. :chuckle:
It's garbage, this whole notion that GOD created a spirit being that He called His Son to have someone to play with, and then let that creature create the heavens and the earth and all the host therein.

marhig

What do you mean refusing to be taught? Taught by who?

And a natural man of the flesh is one who lives by the lusts of the flesh and not by the will of God, pops says that he strives to live by God's will, if that's so, then the Spirit will teach him and God will give him understanding and the more he lets go of the flesh and this world and lays his life down becoming a living sacrifice and puts God before his own life, then the more he will grow in God and grow in understanding and wisdom.

And although I don't agree with all that pops believes, he seems to have a good heart and believe in God in the right way and regardless of what you think of him, or others in here. God will judge us, me, pops, meshak and GT and the rest of us whom you judge as dirt on your shoes. And he'll judge you also on how you judge others!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And although I don't agree with all that pops believes, he seems to have a good heart and believe in God in the right way and regardless of what you think of him, or others in here.

It is clear to me those who ostracize other Christians as heretics, non-believers, unsaved, who don't agree with their doctrines don't have discernment of the spirit.

This is what this thread about.

Those slanders proving my point with their behavior..

They are working against God and Jesus with their bad witnesses to the world..

God's Truth

Thanks for proving you haven't a clue. :chuckle:

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.​

Jesus didn't do an invasion of Paul. LOL

You have to obey to be transformed.

Think.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is clear to me those who ostracize other Christians as heretics, non-believers, unsaved, who don't agree with their doctrines don't have discernment of the spirit.

This is what this thread about.

Those slanders proving my point with their behavior..

They are working against God and Jesus with their bad witnesses to the world..

Was this post by Meshak 1 or Meshak 2? It seems there is one Meshak that is fairly articulate while the other Meshak is extremely illiterate. So, which one is this? Please raise your hand.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus clear says that we know them by their fruit.

But those mockers and slanders judge their opponents by man-made doctrines and man-made requirements of salvation.