Millennial temple heresy

Epoisses

Non responsive.Evasion:

Explain the sacrifices depicted In Isaiah, Ezekiel, Malachi.....

Malachi 3 KJV
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

And you have no answer for the end of the book where Elijah will appear in the day of the Lord.

Gabriel said John Baptist was a type of Elijah and Elijah and Moses physically appeared at the transfiguration of Christ.

Answer that...........IDIOT!

john w

Hall of Fame
And you have no answer for the end of the book where Elijah will appear in the day of the Lord.

Gabriel said John Baptist was a type of Elijah and Elijah and Moses physically appeared at the transfiguration of Christ.

Answer that...........IDIOT!

Non responsive.Evasion:

Malachi 3 KJV
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.

4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

And put the "Mogen David" jug down, and pull up your Dr. Zeus shirt, and your cranky pants.

genuineoriginal

Read verse 21!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus also believed in the flood so the great tribulation will be worse than that!
You do know Jesus was paraphrasing Daniel 12:1, right?

Daniel 12:1 King James Version (KJV)
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.​

Matthew 24:21
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This is not an event that is greater than the flood which wiped out all but 8 people.
This is an event that would be the worse thing any single nation would ever have happen to them.
History shows that the nation of Israel was in exile from their homeland for over 1900 years.
No other nation has ever survived being in exile from their homeland without losing their identity as a nation.

Epoisses

Non responsive.Evasion:

Malachi 3 KJV

And put the "Mogen David" jug down, and pull up your Dr. Zeus shirt, and your cranky pants.

I gave an answer and you gave nothing. Most people if they are studying Malachi read the whole book and try understand what it's saying not proof text verses and make them fit a pre-conceived idea!

Epoisses

You do know Jesus was paraphrasing Daniel 12:1, right?

Daniel 12:1 King James Version (KJV)
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.​

Matthew 24:21
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This is not an event that is greater than the flood which wiped out all but 8 people.
This is an event that would be the worse thing any single nation would ever have happen to them.
History shows that the nation of Israel was in exile from their homeland for over 1900 years.
No other nation has ever survived being in exile from their homeland without losing their identity as a nation.

The whole world gets wiped out by the seven last plagues in Revelation so that's worse than the flood!

genuineoriginal

There will be a physical temple made from physical stones in physical Jerusalem in the last days.
Yes, there will be a physical temple made from physical stones in physical Jerusalem in the last days.
It will be there for at least 3-1/2 years during the time between the end of the great tribulation and the return of Jesus to set up the thousand year kingdom.
This will fulfill the prophecies.

Your mistake is to accept the Dispensationalist definition of the great tribulation instead of the Biblical definition.

Epoisses

Yes, there will be a physical temple made from physical stones in physical Jerusalem in the last days.
It will be there for at least 3-1/2 years during the time between the end of the great tribulation and the return of Jesus to set up the thousand year kingdom.
This will fulfill the prophecies.

Your mistake is to accept the Dispensationalist definition of the great tribulation instead of the Biblical definition.

Your mistake is to insert a 2000 year gap in the Olivet discourse!

john w

Hall of Fame
I gave an answer and you gave nothing. Most people if they are studying Malachi read the whole book and try understand what it's saying not proof text verses and make them fit a pre-conceived idea!

Non responsive.Evasion:

Malachi 3 KJV

genuineoriginal

The whole world gets wiped out by the seven last plagues in Revelation so that's worse than the flood!
The seven bowls of God's wrath is not the tribulation, it is the wrath of God on the nations for their treatment of the children of Israel in exile (the great tribulation is the exile).
The nations are not wiped out during the seven bowls of God's wrath, they put together a multinational army to attack Jerusalem in the battle of Har Megiddo.
The survivors of God's wrath will have to go to Jerusalem every year for the feast of Tabernacles during the thousand year kingdom.

Zechariah 14:16
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.​

Epoisses

Non responsive.Evasion:

Malachi 3 KJV

As I said it was primarily speaking of John Baptist who was the forerunner to Christ and Christ did make a physical appearance at the temple.

Many including myself believe there will we a 3rd Elijah figure who will show up in the last days possibly one of the two witnesses.

So give my answer now if you can....

john w

Hall of Fame
As I said it was primarily speaking of John Baptist who was the forerunner to Christ and Christ did make a physical appearance at the temple.

Many including myself believe there will we a 3rd Elijah figure who will show up in the last days possibly one of the two witnesses.

So give my answer now if you can....

Non responsive.Evasion:

Malachi 3 KJV

Epoisses

John W is a fraud and a heretic who hates truth and is only here to spread lies that the Dispy pastors deceived him with. A real Christian stands on truth which is not you.....liar!

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 1Pet. 2:4,5

There's your sacrifice, lOseR!

john w

Hall of Fame
John W is a fraud and a heretic who hates truth and is only here to spread lies that the Dispy pastors deceived him with. A real Christian stands on truth which is not you.....liar!

To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. 1Pet. 2:4,5

There's your sacrifice, lOseR!
How long did it take for you to GOOG that, Dora? Never heard that "original" cliche before...No, siree!! She sure likes to show tantrums, as she thinks everyone is trying to gyp her out of her blow pops.

Dora's "page":
This page has had 339 visits

tumbleweed3.jpg

Vs.

The great, infamous Rifleman, saint John W:

This page has had 16,747 visits

audience.jpg

Contrasts.