Christians lead to prevent Christ return

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Christians lead to prevent Christ return [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahshua the Messiah will "come in his Father's Name", with the help of the True Elect of God, therefore he must have at the very least the short form (Yah) in his spoken name.

Yahwah / Yahshua

The first name of God is Yah. There are forty eight occurrences of the short form in the bible.

Catholic’s, Jews, and Messianic’s, work to prevent the Messiah’s return.

Exodus 23:21
Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.

Psalm 118:26
Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah. From the house of Yahwah we bless you.

Matthew 23:39
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah.’”

Luke 13:35
Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of Yahwah.’”

John 5:43
43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.
Yah / Shua

Isaiah 52:6
Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I.”
Yahwah foretold it.

Proverbs 30:4
Who has gone up to heaven and come down? Whose hands have gathered up the wind? Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is his name, and what is the name of his son? Surely you know!
Yahshua is Yahwah's son.

I do not hold to the tradition of Jews and Christians deforming or mispronouncing God's name. It has been a long standing tradition for Jews and Christians to mislead people in knowing God's name. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]History of the name Jesus: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The English form "Jesus" was not seen nor spoken until after the year 1525, when Sir William Tyndale, a Protestant Reformer from Oxford, England; invented it.

Yahshua worked to fulfill prophecy by establishing God's Holy Name in the New Testament.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so therefore it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The name Jesus is derived from YSHU. The "s" at the end of the name Jesus is a Greek designation meaning the person is a male.
The Galileans always dropped their 'ayins', hence "y'shu," for which in the talmud many Jewish people use as an acronym meaning “may his name be blotted out”. The letters in "YSHU" stood for the sentence, "Yemach Shmo u'Zikro" meaning "may his name be blotted out" (from the scroll of life). According to a Jewish proverb, the worst death is eternal anonymity.

Honor His Name
For thousands of years the refusing to use a person's name has been a direct form of dishonor. Shortening the name, replacing the name, distorting the name, all are signs of dishonor.

Honorable Mention
An “honorable mention” is a title of distinction given to a person worthy of mention. Upon honoring the person their name is mentioned, so their name has a place of honor known among the people.

Malachi 1:6
“A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says [the LORD / Yahwah] Almighty. “It is you priests who show contempt for my name. “But you ask, ‘How have we shown contempt for your name?’

Malachi 2:2
If you do not listen, and if you do not resolve to honor my name,” says [the LORD / Yahwah Almighty], “I will send a curse on you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not resolved to honor me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Biblical Hebrew
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The kingdom of Judah was conquered by the Babylonians in 586 BCE. The Bar-Kochba revolt in 132–135 CE led to a large departure of the Jewish population of Judea. Biblical Hebrew ceased being spoken as a regular literary language around 200 CE; it latter developed and evolved into Mishnaic Hebrew by the 6 th century AD. Biblical Hebrew as preserved in the Hebrew Bible is composed of multiple linguistic layers. The consonantal skeleton of the text is the most ancient, while the vocalization and cantillation are later additions reflecting a later stage of the language. These additions were added after 600 CE; Hebrew had already ceased being used as a spoken language around 200 CE. Biblical Hebrew as reflected in the consonantal text of the Bible and in extra-Biblical inscriptions may be subdivided by era. Late Biblical Hebrew shows Aramaic influence in phonology, morphology, and lexicon, and this trend is also evident in the later-developed Tiberian vocalization system.

Qumran Hebrew, attested in the Dead Sea Scrolls from ca. 200 BCE to 70 CE, is a continuation of Late Biblical Hebrew. Qumran Hebrew may be considered an intermediate stage between Biblical Hebrew and Mishnaic Hebrew, though Qumran Hebrew shows its own idiosyncratic dialectal features

Note: Second century BC Aramaic was still in use in the first century AD according to carbon dating of the Dead Sea Scrolls. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yahwah
A note on the words hawah and hayah.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Quote from pages 217 and 218 of the Brown-Driver-Briggs. Ref # 3068-69 on page 217.
Brown-Driver-Briggs on page 218 states that, "Many recent scholars explain יהוה‎ as Hiph. of הוה equals היה "

הוה hawah / HWH is hawah.
היה hayah / HYH is hayah.

Note that the vowels are all " a."
יהוה Yahwah

The vowels are "a" in the Brown-Driver-Briggs, the NIV Exhaustive Concordance, and the Strong's Exhaustive Concordances.[/FONT]

Truster

It pleased The Almighty to put a fear on Hebrews of writing or saying the only name by which they could be saved. It has further pleased Him to hide the Name of His beloved Son by and in whose name alone men be saved.
His wisdom and His will is perfect in every detail.

Truster

PS

The fact you think anyone can "prevent" His glorious return shows the knowledge of His Name has not saved you.

CherubRam

This thread is proof that Christians do not care about honoring God or Christ by using their correct names.

CherubRam

Because Hebrews dropped their 'ayins', to keep from saying God's name, hence we have "y'shua." Also spelled Yeshua, for which we have in Greek, "Iēsous" and "Isus." These are corruptions of the names that begin with "Yah."

CherubRam

The Elect honor the Father and son by correctly spelling and speaking their names. The rest of Christianity could care less. This thread is proof of that.

CherubRam

Romans 1:21
For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.