ECT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THINKS ABOUT DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

Timotheos

I don't have any problem with sixth grade English. No need to post a (per) version.

As to Paul not being a "dispensationalist". What is it that you believe he was chosen for? Christ already had 12 men (and with Judas replaced by Matthias, restoring to 12) who would sit on 12 thrones judging the 12 tribes of Israel. What was God going to use Paul for?

I didn't know that you were KJV only. Sorry about posting ESV. It was only meant to help, not hinder. I assumed that you could not read the original Greek, and the ESV translates the original very well. The KJV does not say that Paul is a dispensationalist anyway.

DAN P

The Corinthians were not dispies, neither was Paul. That movement didn't start until the 19th century.

Hi , and not surprizing post by those who disagree by the OIKONOMIA /DISPENSATION as found in Eph 3:2 " seeing that you have HEARD of the DISPENSATION /OIKONOMIA of the Grace of God having BEEN GIVEN TO ME for you , Timotheos !!

I see that you were saying that it started in the 19th century and where is your proof , since I just SHOT you down with Eph 3:2 !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi , and not surprizing post by those who disagree by the OIKONOMIA /DISPENSATION as found in Eph 3:2 " seeing that you have HEARD of the DISPENSATION /OIKONOMIA of the Grace of God having BEEN GIVEN TO ME for you , Timotheos !!

I see that you were saying that it started in the 19th century and where is your proof , since I just SHOT you down with Eph 3:2 !!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Translation: God, by His grace, has allotted me a period of time to preach the gospel to you.

Any rational individual can see that.

Timotheos

dan p

I see that I have accidentally walked into a hornet's nest.
Oikonomia doesn't mean "dispensation", but I'm sure that doesn't matter to you. I've talked to brainwashed people before, and I'm sure that nothing I say is going to convince you otherwise.

Go ahead and believe your nonsense, it is nothing to me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir showed me the word in the King James Version. Actually, all the post said was "1 Corinthians 9:16-17 KJV". Not much help. When I looked it up, it didn't say ANYTHING about God, Paul, or the Corinthians being Dispensationalists.
According to the passage, was Paul committed a dispensation of the gospel. Yes or no will suffice.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I didn't know that you were KJV only. Sorry about posting ESV. It was only meant to help, not hinder. I assumed that you could not read the original Greek, and the ESV translates the original very well. The KJV does not say that Paul is a dispensationalist anyway.
There is no verse that says, "I Paul am a dispensationalist". That does not change the fact that Paul was committed a dispensation of the gospel, given the dispensation of God, and given a dispensation of the grace of God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And just where is this "original" Greek?

DAN P

I see that I have accidentally walked into a hornet's nest.
Oikonomia doesn't mean "dispensation", but I'm sure that doesn't matter to you. I've talked to brainwashed people before, and I'm sure that nothing I say is going to convince you otherwise.

Go ahead and believe your nonsense, it is nothing to me.

Hi and I be glad to explain to all BABES !!

OIKOS in Greek means HOUSE !

NOMOS in Greek means LAW !

OIKONOMIA then means House Law !!

It does not mean Stewardship !

It does not means Administration !

And it does not mean Dispensing !

You have to know the House Law or Rules before you will be able to teach others , BABE !!

Do you know the House Laws ??

Tell me , Please ??:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

Timotheos

There is no verse that says, "I Paul am a dispensationalist". That does not change the fact that Paul was committed a dispensation of the gospel, given the dispensation of God, and given a dispensation of the grace of God.

You can believe whatever you want. I don't need to take the garbage I have been taking on this thread just so that I can tell you what the Bible actually says.

If Paul believed that there were different dispensations, why did he say that Abraham was saved by faith the same way we are? Read Romans 4.

Anyway, believe whatever you want.

Timotheos

And just where is this "original" Greek?

I posted it for you before. You guys are getting angry with me for no reason.

Here it is again, you can see for yourself that it doesn't say that Paul is a dispensationalist.
εἰ γὰρ ἑκὼν τοῦτο πράσσω, μισθὸν ἔχω· εἰ δὲ ἄκων, οἰκονομίαν πεπίστευμαι.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I posted it for you before. You guys are getting angry with me for no reason.
I'm not angry. Why are you?

Here it is again, you can see for yourself that it doesn't say that Paul is a dispensationalist.
εἰ γὰρ ἑκὼν τοῦτο πράσσω, μισθὸν ἔχω· εἰ δὲ ἄκων, οἰκονομίαν πεπίστευμαι.
haha. No, I mean where did you get the "original" Greek? Where can I pick it up at? The originals must cost a lot. Yes?

Timotheos

Hi and I be glad to explain to all BABES !!

OIKOS in Greek means HOUSE !

NOMOS in Greek means LAW !

OIKONOMIA then means House Law !!

It does not mean Stewardship !

It does not means Administration !

And it does not mean Dispensing !

You have to know the House Law or Rules before you will be able to teach others , BABE !!

Do you know the House Laws ??

Tell me , Please ??:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

It does not mean dispensations. It does not mean that Paul is a dispensationalist. It doesn't mean that God is a dispensationalist.

And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward. Luke 16:2 KJV
καὶ φωνήσας αὐτὸν εἶπεν αὐτῷ Τί τοῦτο ἀκούω περὶ σοῦ; ἀπόδος τὸν λόγον τῆς οἰκονομίας σου· οὐ γὰρ δύνῃ ἔτι οἰκονομεῖν.
The same word is translated by the KJV as steward and stewardship. Your prooftexts do not prove that dispensationalism is correct, or that Paul (or God) is a dispensationalist.

Why do I need to accept this disrespect from you? Does your poor behaviour prove that you are correct in any way? If your attitude proves anything, it proves that you do not have the Spirit of God. If you want to convince me of something, check your attitude first.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No. The passage says that Paul was a steward of the gospel.
So you say. Are you a steward of the mysteries of God?

1 Corinthians 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

musterion

Why do I need to accept this disrespect from you?

I know, right? Like when he just called you an drooling idiot three or four times in a row. How disrespectful to you was that?

Timotheos

I'm not angry. Why are you?
I've been taking the abuse of the dispies on this forum. It ticks me off. For some reason they are angry with me that the Bible doesn't say that God is a dispensationalist. I would rather have a rational discussion, but that is impossible with Dispensationalists. They view any questions as an attack on God Himself, the original Dispensationalist. Don't dare ask these idiots WHY they believe that God is a dispie.

haha. No, I mean where did you get the "original" Greek? Where can I pick it up at? The originals must cost a lot. Yes?

Here is my copy of the New Testament in the Original Greek:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0759800774/?tag=mh0b-20&hvadid=3520063812&ref=pd_sl_79borvktev_p

Timotheos

I know, right? Like when he just called you an drooling idiot three or four times in a row. How disrespectful to you was that?

He is a drooling idiot. How is that MY fault?
Wait a minute, I thought I was saying that you are a drooling idiot. Who is the idiot that said "God is a Dispensationalist"?