ECT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THINKS ABOUT DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi and CR and LA will just SPIN Eph 5:18 and there Cabeza does or can not handle the truth as all Acts 2 are !!

dan p

CR and LA share one mind together! They think the same and know
the least! But, they're fortunate to have each others way of, not thinking
properly! Ignorance is bliss, so these two must be the happiest
couple of posters on TOL!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Grosnick and Muserion do no realize they are aligning themselves with the Jews who did not believe Jesus either--

Joh 10:20 And many of them said, "He has a demon and is mad. Why do you listen to Him?"

Mat 5:11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Thanks.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick and Muserion do no realize they are aligning themselves with the Jews who did not believe Jesus either--

Joh 10:20 And many of them said, "He has a demon and is mad. Why do you listen to Him?"

Mat 5:11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Thanks.

LA

Brilliant come back!! Why didn't you think of that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey LA, in your viewing area, is that a picture of you or Woody Allen?
It kinda looks like him? About two years ago I went to one of his
concerts and afterwords got within 5 feet of him! And, your picture
looks uncannily like Woody?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh, LA I forgot to thank you for turning me into the "Woodshed!" That
was a nice Christmas and birthday gift! That was very thoughtful of you
Woody, I mean LA!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Striking resemblance to Woody but, I doubt if he makes threatening
predictions about others though? You may look like him however, YOU
act like a "raving lunatic." Not that there's anything wrong with that?
Have a nice holiday!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Keep on blaspheming.

Come to think of it, Paul said essentially the same thing I did in 1 Corinthians 14:23. Tongues that are spoken in a language that no one can understand is not meant for public consumption (1 Cor 14:28). Paul says that tongues are a sign for unbelievers, but this is only true if the unbelievers who hear can understand, as was the case in Acts 2:11. If no one is present who can understand and interpret tongues, the speaker is to keep silent (1 Cor 14:28), but most public claims of speaking in tongues today are of the sort that no one can understand.

Cross Reference

Come to think of it, Paul said essentially the same thing I did in 1 Corinthians 14:23. Tongues that are spoken in a language that no one can understand is not meant for public consumption (1 Cor 14:28). Paul says that tongues are a sign for unbelievers, but this is only true if the unbelievers who hear can understand, as was the case in Acts 2:11. If no one is present who can understand and interpret tongues, the speaker is to keep silent (1 Cor 14:28), but most public claims of speaking in tongues today are of the sort that no one can understand.

. . . and that is the truth __readily understandable, if wanted to be.

musterion

My apologies. My comment was not intended to offend, but rather to point out that this is actually what most people think of those who speak in tongues. Even the majority of Christians today are opposed to the manifestation of speaking in tongues. It would be different if the person speaking in tongues were speaking in a language that someone else who is there can actually understand, as was the case in Acts 2:11, but that almost never seems to be the case.

Actually I have felt inspired to speak in tongues myself on a couple of occasions, and did so privately. So again, I apologize.

I withdraw my rebuke. You're right...Paul, the expert on tongues, said they were a sign not for those who believe but for unbelievers -- specifically, Jews who were refusing Christ. Meaningless idiot babbling would be a sign only that the babbler is a foolish fake or insane, but to speak in an identifiable human language the speaker could not possibly know was the miracle and the sign. That is ALWAYS what happened during the Acts period. That alone proves the true gift is long gone.

Cross Reference

I withdraw my rebuke. You're right...Paul, the expert on tongues, said they were a sign not for those who believe but for unbelievers -- specifically, Jews who were refusing Christ. Meaningless idiot babbling would be a sign only that the babbler is a foolish fake or insane, but to speak in an identifiable human language the speaker could not possibly know was the miracle and the sign. That is ALWAYS what happened during the Acts period. That alone proves the true gift is long gone.

Then Jesus is not the same yesterday, today and forever.

BTW, if you believe you are heaven bound, what language do you suppose you will be speaking when you get there?[if you get there]

FWIW: "
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people." Isaiah 28:10-11 (KJV)

DAN P

How do you know that verse is speaking about Dispensationalists?

It is clear to that God has set up differing dispensations or administrations or time periods where the rules and policies differ from other dispensations. One obvious one is the transition from the garden to out of the garden. Genesis 3

Since the evidence is there for these dispensations, and that this age of grace is one of them, most certainly God is blessed that we recognize them, but does God hold a grudge against those who do not understand or not been educated about them?

Hi and it is true !

Who was to FULFIL or COMPLETE the word of God in Col 1:25 !!

#2 , Who was Paul writing to in 1 Cor- Philrmon ?

#3 , Paul given a Dispensation in 1 cOR 9:17 ?

#3 , Eph 3:3 says that he wrote about the MYSTERY before in a FEW WORDS as in Rom 16:25 !!

#4 , Paul warns those who have " Fallen from Grace ".

#5 , Those that have fallen are ACCURSED ,

#5 , It means to fall from Grace to keeping the Law and it's teaching of Baptism and Tongue and do PREFER to remain INFANTS or Babes .:shut:::bang:

dan p

Last edited:

musterion

I find consistent dispensationalists the only believers in all of protestantism to truly adhere to Psalm 119:128.

“Therefore I esteem ALL Thy precepts concerning ALL things to be right, and I hate EVERY false way.”

dreadknought

You need to find a better teacher of consistency, consult the whole counsel of Scripture..... references to a covenant everywere.

Timotheos

Hi to all , and in Eph 5:2 , the Holy Spirit wrote by Paul !!

Paul has written , " And regulate your lives in love as even Christ has Loved us , and DELIVERED Himself ( Gal 2:20 ) up for us , and Offering and a Sacrifice to God , FOR AN AROMA of a Sweet Fragrance "
This how God see and SMELLS those Saved by Grace and by Following His Appointed Apostle , 1 Cor 11:1 .

Other verses tha say we are a SWEET SMELLING AROMA are in 2 Cor 2;14-15 all Dispensationalist are and Aroma not only to God but to those around us in our daily lives !

We are BLESSED !!

DAN P

Your Bible says Dispensationalists are a sweet smelling aroma to God?