CALVINISM: The Doctrine of Demons

Robert Pate

Banned
Of all of the false doctrines and religions that are in the world Calvinism may be the worst. It most certainly is the most deceptive. Calvinism came into existence right after Martin Luther discovered the doctrine of justification by faith apart from the works of the law. Thousands of people died, both Catholics and Protestants because of this new doctrine of Justification by faith. Many believe that justification by faith was a crushing blow to Satan and the Catholic church.

Soon after this John Calvin introduced his new doctrine, now known as Calvinism. It appears that John Calvin was jealous of Martin Luther and wanted to introduce his new found doctrine of predestination. When he did this he was only about 25 years of age and was fresh out of the Catholic church, not hardly a Christian scholar. He fabricated a doctrine that is in conflict with much of the Bible. You cannot believe in justification by faith and be a Calvinist. They are conflicting doctrines. Perhaps this is why Martin Luther and John Calvin were not close friends.

Calvinism is the opposite of justification by faith. In Calvinism faith is not an issue because your faith does not justify. All that matters in Calvinism is that you have been predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world. There is no scripture anywhere in the Bible that says God has predestinated anyone to heaven or to hell. Calvinist use several scriptures that they believe teaches predestination, but there is no scripture anywhere in the Bible that says that he does. If this were a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is nothing. The word "predestination" only appears in the Bible 4 times. The words "faith" and "believe" appear hundreds of times.

The doctrine of Calvinism is self defeating. What it requires you to believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ can damn you to hell. It is not possible for anyone to believe that God predestinates people to eternal damnation before they are born and be saved. How can anyone possibly love and have faith in a God that would do such a horrible thing such as that? The answer is that you can't, it is just not possible. To believe that God creates life for the sole purpose of destroying it in hell is unthinkable, much less believable.

As if that was not bad enough. Calvinist believe that Jesus only atoned for some sins. Theirs and no one else. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Again, this is where Calvinism is self defeating. If you do not believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, then you will also believe that Jesus is NOT Lord. If you do not believe that Jesus is Lord, you will die in your sins, John 8:24. They apparently believe that God and Jesus made some sort of a deal with the devil.

You may be better off to believe in no God at all than to embrace this doctrine of demons. The atheist does not blaspheme God, they just don't believe that there is one. But the Calvinist doctrine is a terrible blasphemy against God and his Son Jesus Christ. They make God out to be an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell. This is not the God of the Bible. The God of the Bible is kind, gentle, long suffering and not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

Robert Pate

Banned
Calvinism is so far off of the wall that it makes one wonder if the people that embrace this false doctrine are mentally sane. Maybe in the judgment they can plead mental illness and escape the fires of hell. To say that God predestinates people to hell before they are born is to accuse God of being an unjust tyrant. If you profess that God is an unjust tyrant, you will have already cooked your goose. Like I said in the opening post Calvinism is self defeating. If you don't have faith in God and his Son Jesus Christ you will perish. It is not humanly possible to love and have faith in the mean, cruel, unjust, God of Calvinism. So, what do they have faith in? They have faith in the idea that out of the billions and billions of people God saw something in them that he didn't see in the others. As soon as one says, "God chose me" you have set yourself apart as some special person. This is not uncommon, the Pharisees also saw themselves as God's special chosen people. Jesus didn't see it that way, see Mathew the 23rd chapter.

beloved57

Of all of the false doctrines and religions that are in the world Calvinism may be the worst. It most certainly is the most deceptive. Calvinism came into existence right after Martin Luther discovered the doctrine of justification by faith apart from the works of the law. Thousands of people died, both Catholics and Protestants because of this new doctrine of Justification by faith. Many believe that justification by faith was a crushing blow to Satan and the Catholic church.

Soon after this John Calvin introduced his new doctrine, now known as Calvinism. It appears that John Calvin was jealous of Martin Luther and wanted to introduce his new found doctrine of predestination. When he did this he was only about 25 years of age and was fresh out of the Catholic church, not hardly a Christian scholar. He fabricated a doctrine that is in conflict with much of the Bible. You cannot believe in justification by faith and be a Calvinist. They are conflicting doctrines. Perhaps this is why Martin Luther and John Calvin were not close friends.

Calvinism is the opposite of justification by faith. In Calvinism faith is not an issue because your faith does not justify. All that matters in Calvinism is that you have been predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world. There is no scripture anywhere in the Bible that says God has predestinated anyone to heaven or to hell. Calvinist use several scriptures that they believe teaches predestination, but there is no scripture anywhere in the Bible that says that he does. If this were a true doctrine the Bible would be full of it. There is nothing. The word "predestination" only appears in the Bible 4 times. The words "faith" and "believe" appear hundreds of times.

The doctrine of Calvinism is self defeating. What it requires you to believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ can damn you to hell. It is not possible for anyone to believe that God predestinates people to eternal damnation before they are born and be saved. How can anyone possibly love and have faith in a God that would do such a horrible thing such as that? The answer is that you can't, it is just not possible. To believe that God creates life for the sole purpose of destroying it in hell is unthinkable, much less believable.

As if that was not bad enough. Calvinist believe that Jesus only atoned for some sins. Theirs and no one else. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Again, this is where Calvinism is self defeating. If you do not believe that Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world, then you will also believe that Jesus is NOT Lord. If you do not believe that Jesus is Lord, you will die in your sins, John 8:24. They apparently believe that God and Jesus made some sort of a deal with the devil.

You may be better off to believe in no God at all than to embrace this doctrine of demons. The atheist does not blaspheme God, they just don't believe that there is one. But the Calvinist doctrine is a terrible blasphemy against God and his Son Jesus Christ. They make God out to be an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending people to hell. This is not the God of the Bible. The God of the Bible is kind, gentle, long suffering and not willing that any should perish, 2 Peter 3:9.

Its a demons doctrine to teach that sinners Christ died for remain lost, unredeemed.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
:deadhorse:

:sheep:

:nightall:

Op is a lunatic

17903920_1386669051392464_928749723292876596_n.jpg

beloved57

You are not able to defend your Calvinist doctrine either. Show me one scripture that says God has predestinated someone to heaven or to hell. There is nothing.

Show me scripture that says sinners Christ shed His Blood for are still lost .

Truster

The five points of Calvinism were not compiled until after his death. I'm not a Calvanist, but I do like historical accuracy Roberto.

Robert Pate

Banned
Meh. I do not agree with everything Calvin said but I DO agree with a couple of his tenets.

One is the idea of Irresistible Grace. The other is the idea of Limited Salvation. I believe in both those concepts. I think it is truly how God works. If He calls you, decides to bestow His Grace upon you, well, you cannot fight it or deny it, now matter how you try. Thus, one could be the biggest loudest most obnoxious Richard Dawkins-type Atheist on the planet, and if God decides to bestow His Grace upon you, you're IN.

I also dig Limited Salvation. Some of the folks who think they are the truest and most sincere Christians, who think they have the strongest Faith and do the Best Works, and read their bibles and pray everyday...well, says Calvin, guess what? Sorry Charlie, some of those are simply not gonna make the cut. Not gonna see the Pearly Gates. This of course IS a type of Pre-Destination, I suppose. As far as the Afterlife is concerned. And only God knows WHY He chooses whom he does and does not.

I like this latter tenet a lot because I can take comfort in the fact that some of those smug and hypocritical Christians who give the religion a bad name are not gonna end-up where they think they are. LOL

Cheers.

What you believe is not according to the Gospel and justification by faith. You also believe that God is an unjust tyrant that delights in sending people to hell. That alone is what is going to cook you and your goose.

Robert Pate

Banned
Show me scripture that says sinners Christ shed His Blood for are still lost .

Ananias and Sapphira were blood bought Christians, but they were crooked, so God took them out, Acts 5:1-11.

Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the whole world, but not all want to be saved.

Truster

So, now you think that you are without sin? 1 John 1:8.

As long as you are here on this earth in your Adamic body you are a sinner.

Now you are putting words into my mouth. Roberto you have reached the bottom of the barrel. You hate the truth and no matter how often you are confronted with truth you still hate the truth and those that speak the truth.

There is nothing that you have to say that I want to hear. I know for a fact that there is no truth that I post that you could possibly comprehend.

I shall ignore you from now on and I'd appreciate if you'd reciprocate.

Robert Pate

Banned
Now you are putting words into my mouth. Roberto you have reached the bottom of the barrel. You hate the truth and no matter how often you are confronted with truth you still hate the truth and those that speak the truth.

There is nothing that you have to say that I want to hear. I know for a fact that there is no truth that I post that you could possibly comprehend.

I shall ignore you from now on and I'd appreciate if you'd reciprocate.

The truth is that you are a sinner, Romans 3:23. Not sure that you are a saved sinner.

Robert Pate

Banned
I believe nothing of the sort regarding the nature of God. Where'd you get that lamebrain idea? Maybe show me an excerpt from one of my posts that would lead you to believe such nonsense? I'll wait.

You need to check your facts before you attack somebody's theology or, more specifically, their Theodicy.

As far as my goose being cooked, what are you, like twelve? LOL

You said, "I dig a limited salvation" who is it limited to?

There is no such thing as a limited salvation because Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

If anything is limited its your knowledge of God's word.