ECT WHY FOLLOWER OF PETER WILL NOT ADMIT !!

DAN P

Hi to all and Dispensationlist admit to following Paul in 1 Cor 11:1 and many other verses !!

But those who follow Peter always , NEVER reply to Gal 2:12-14 , and why is that ??

In verse 11 , Peter to see Paul in ANTIOCH , Paul had just , Having been Condemning Peter , WHY ??

Why did Paul CONDEMNED Peter , a so-called POPE !!

In verse 14 is it written , But when ( Paul ) saw that they are not walking in a STRAIGHT course according to the truth of the Gospel ( the Gospel of Grace that Paul preached ) I said to Peter in front of all , Since YOU , being a Jew , live like the GENTILES , and NOT after the Manner of the Jews , WHY DO you Compel THE Gentiles to Adopt Jewish Customs and RITES ??

We see from this verse that Peter is a PRACTICING Jew that is practicing Judaism !

Why do the Pentecostals not PRACTICE Judaism , if they follow Peter and believe in PENTECOST ??

Where is there Alter for their Animal Sacrifices ??

We see in verse 16 , tWO Gospels , one for Judaism and One for the Gentiles !!

We see in verse 15 that Paul was CALLED by Grace and not by the Law of Moses as was Peter !!

We see that in verse 14 Paul was persecuting and destroying the EKKLESIA of God , which is the Messianic and NOT the Body of Christ !

DAN P

Last edited:

Interplanner

Hi to all and Dispensationlist admit to following Paul in 1 Cor 11:1 and many other verses !!

But those who follow Peter always , NEVER reply to Gal 2:12-14 , and why is that ??

In verse 11 , Peter to see Paul in ANTIOCH , Paul had just , Having been Condemning Peter , WHY ??

Why did Paul CONDEMNED Peter , a so-called POPE !!

In verse 14 is it written , But when ( Paul ) saw that they are not walking in a STRAIGHT course according to the truth of the Gospel ( the Gospel of Grace that Paul preached ) I said to Peter in front of all , Since YOU , being a Jew , live like the GENTILES , and NOT after the Manner of the Jews , WHY DO you Compel THE Gentiles to Adopt Jewish Customs and RITES ??

We see from this verse that Peter is a PRACTICING Jew that is practicing Judaism !

Why do the Pentecostals not PRACTICE Judaism , if they follow Peter and believe in PENTECOST ??

Where is there Alter for their Animal Sacrifices ??

We see in verse 16 , tWO Gospels , one for Judaism and One for the Gentiles !!

We see in verse 15 that Paul was CALLED by Grace and not by the Law of Moses as was Peter !!

We see that in verse 14 Paul was persecuting and destroying the EKKLESIA of God , which is the Messianic and NOT the Body of Christ !

DAN P

What you are saying is totally disorganized DanP. Peter was in the WRONG precisely by practicing the law. V16 is not about two gospels but about the work of preaching to two groups. Please learn to diagram Greek or stop talking. There is nothing in between. It will take a couple years.

turbosixx

What followers of Paul will not admit.

Acts 16:3 Paul wanted this man to go with him; and he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in those parts, for they all knew that his father was a Greek.

What we see from this verse is that Paul is PRACTICING Judaism.

Acts 21:24 take them and purify yourself along with them, and pay their expenses so that they may shave their heads; and all will know that there is nothing to the things which they have been told about you, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Law...... 26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day, purifying himself along with them, went into the temple giving notice of the completion of the days of purification, until the sacrifice was offered for each one of them.

What we see from this verse is that Paul is KEEPING THE LAW.

turbosixx

What you are saying is totally disorganized DanP. Peter was in the WRONG precisely by practicing the law. V16 is not about two gospels but about the work of preaching to two groups. Please learn to diagram Greek or stop talking. There is nothing in between. It will take a couple years.

Yep, he was falling back on old habits, separating himself and holding himself aloof.

Danoh

Acts 16:3 Paul wanted this man to go with him; and he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in those parts, for they all knew that his father was a Greek.

Acts 21:24 take them and purify yourself along with them, and pay their expenses so that they may shave their heads; and all will know that there is nothing to the things which they have been told about you, but that you yourself also walk orderly, keeping the Law...... 26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day, purifying himself along with them, went into the temple giving notice of the completion of the days of purification, until the sacrifice was offered for each one of them.

The question is why, in light of his words in Romans 3:21; Rom. 6:14; and elsewhere?

We know why.

You don't.

Thus your erroneous "will not admit" remark.

turbosixx

The question is why, in light of his words in Romans 3:21; Rom. 6:14; and elsewhere?

We know why.

You don't.

Thus your erroneous "will not admit" remark.

Yes, Peter was wrong but it's not fair to say he was a practicing Jew based on his weakness. His succumbing to imagined peer pressure is not proof he was practicing the law. He was taught his whole life not to associate with Gentiles and I’m sure that wasn’t easy to get used to.
I imagine it like being taught to be racist all your life then you learn it’s wrong and start to associate with other races. Then members of your race you were racist with start gathering. I’m sure it would be easy to feel unsure about associating with other races with them there.

Danoh

Yes, Peter was wrong but it's not fair to say he was a practicing Jew based on his weakness. His succumbing to imagined peer pressure is not proof he was practicing the law. He was taught his whole life not to associate with Gentiles and I’m sure that wasn’t easy to get used to.
I imagine it like being taught to be racist all your life then you learn it’s wrong and start to associate with other races. Then members of your race you were racist with start gathering. I’m sure it would be easy to feel unsure about associating with other races with them there.

Again you're assuming you have understood the basis of our assertion.

Its obvious from how often you do that, that is how you also study Scripture - conclusions based on surface level impressions - "this appears to be saying such and so; it must therefore be so..."

turbosixx

Again you're assuming you have understood the basis of our assertion.

Its obvious from how often you do that, that is how you also study Scripture - conclusions based on surface level impressions - "this appears to be saying such and so; it must therefore be so..."

This is what Clete said and I agree 100%.
"The less interpretation that is needed, the better. The more you can just read the bible and let it say what it seems to say without parsing words or it causing theological conflicts, either real or imagined, the better."

I can read what it says without having to say "it doesn't mean what it says" because I believe what it says. You cannot say the same.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
That's a good post. :thumb:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Good post.

LA

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we do not follow peter
Jesus asked peter to feed His sheep
Jesus gave peter the keys and the power to bind and loose
so
the pope feeds us
he is our guide in a world where confusion reigns supreme

DAN P

Interplanner;s. Please learn to diagram Greek or stop talking. There is nothing in between. It will take a couple years.[/QUOTE said:
Hi and I decided not to use any Greek verbs in this OP so as not to confuse the Low Informational Bible student as I feel any 10 YEAR OLD would understand , so I guess I will have to DUMB it down for some like you !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and read 1 Cor 9:20 and see why the Paul circumcised and explain Ats 21:21 and it's meaning ??

dan p

DAN P

turbosixx; What we see from this verse is that Paul is PRACTICING Judaism. /COLOR said:
[/I]

Hi and explain Acts 21:21 !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and read 1 Cor 9:20 and see why the Paul circumcised and explain Ats 21:21 and it's meaning ??

dan p

Why is it you seek to understand why Paul practiced the law but when it comes to Peter you do not?

Peter is human and weak, he even denied Jesus. His weakness isn't proof he practiced or taught the law. We see him practicing the truth, 12For prior to the coming of certain men from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles and we see him practicing the law, ; but when they came, he began to withdraw and hold himself aloof,. He did both just as Paul did. Peter did it for the wrong reasons, fearing the party of the circumcision, and Paul rightly called him out. Peter wrote letters and taught sermons, if he was teaching people to follow the law then we should be able see him teaching it.

turbosixx

Hi and explain Acts 21:21 !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

No explanation necessary, it means just what it says. Here is another that supports it.

Acts 13:39 and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses.

DAN P

No explanation necessary, it means just what it says. Here is another that supports it.

Acts 13:39 and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses.

Hi and you are un-able to say what Acts 21:21 means and you are not TRUBO ??

DAN P