You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He did claim Jesus was not God, and he did say he agreed with Meshak, and he did say he didn't believe in dispensationalism. He said a lot of things and then contradicted himself later.

Jesus is not the Father, Meshak follows Christ, many forms of dispensationalism are wrong. I was mad at TOL and said things to shock and dismay as I was in the midst of a medical problem. I stand by what I said, every word, you still have to try twisting it and can't shut up about it.

At least I'm not butting heads with 5 to 10 folks every day like you. All you do is bicker and insult, under the guise of defending a loser. :carryon:

glorydaz

Jesus is not the Father, Meshak follows Christ, many forms of dispensationalism are wrong. I was mad at TOL and said things to shock and dismay as I was in the midst of a medical problem. I stand by what I said, every word, you still have to try twisting it and can't shut up about it.

At least I'm not butting heads with 5 to 10 folks every day like you. All you do is bicker and insult, under the guise of defending a loser. :carryon:

You said Jesus is not God, and then you tried to talk your way out of it. Just as you are doing right here. The point is that CS is being attacked for doing no worse than you have done, but because you play the lap dog to Rusha etal you've been given a free pass.

The fact is that YOU are the biggest loser this board has ever seen, because you are so good at being a hypocrite that you've taken in those who should know better. You're a good Con Man....I'll give you that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You said Jesus is not God, and then you tried to talk your way out of it. Just as you are doing right here.

You are the most devious scoundrel on TOL, always fighting and spreading lies. How many times do I have to tell you, I said it and I stand behind everything I said, despite the medical issue. You are so vindictive and bitter, a real ogre. Have fun clogging up threads with your anger. I don't have to try talking my way out of anything, you OTOH, are always pleading for people to believe you, it's sickening. :rotfl:

glorydaz

Yep.

And what he did in the past has just been dragged back into play.

But for some reason, some think it was just awful for anyone to drag what CS did in the past back up.

I'm telling everyone that we all exhibit hypocrisy, and that none of us live by "let bygones be bygones".

Insults are just fine, and even fun, until you're on the other side of the fence.
And then, all of sudden, insults are just bullying from a mob attack.

It's all the same.
Just depends on which side of the fence you are on at the time as to what your perspective is.

Nonsense. It's NOT the same at all.

You're claiming all people deserve the same treatment no matter what they have done. Climate Sanity was attacked because he made the mistake of agreeing with Doser, Angel and Me on the rape issue. That's when the dog pack began and ended up uncovering his past.

PJ lied and twisted and whined without end, and that is why we decided he needed to be held accountable for his actions. If your personal motives were the same, then that is your problem. Not mine. So don't be projecting your motives onto me.

glorydaz

You are the most devious scoundrel on TOL, always fighting and spreading lies. How many times do I have to tell you, I said it and I stand behind everything I said, despite the medical issue. You are so vindictive and bitter, a real ogre. Have fun clogging up threads with your anger. I don't have to try talking my way out of anything, you OTOH, are always pleading for people to believe you, it's sickening. :rotfl:

:rotfl:

You're the one that needs to be believed...which is why you protest so much. You're the one who uses every opportunity to call me a liar, etc. and then you whine when I respond. Don't blame me for your own stupidity, PJ. It's this whining that got you in trouble in the first place.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Nonsense. It's NOT the same at all.

You're claiming all people deserve the same treatment no matter what they have done. Climate Sanity was attacked because he made the mistake of agreeing with Doser, Angel and Me on the rape issue. That's when the dog pack began and ended up uncovering his past.

PJ lied and twisted and whined without end, and that is why we decided he needed to be held accountable for his actions. If your personal motives were the same, then that is your problem. Not mine. So don't be projecting your motives onto me.

why don't you shut up about me girl

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl:

You're the one that needs to be believed...which is why you protest so much. You're the one who uses every opportunity to call me a liar, etc. and then you whine when I respond. Don't blame me for your own stupidity, PJ. It's this whining that got you in trouble in the first place.

You lied about me dozens of times - you are the liar

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tricky Dicky.....switched it from "hag" to "girl" really quick. That's exactly what you did to Angel.

Don't worry....you'll slip up soon enough. Every time you have a tanny you out yourself. :chuckle:

You called me names first, it doesn't matter. Yeah, I changed it after second thought, is that shocking or tricky ? Angel is nothing to me, just a pile on gal (she piles on with other attackers). At least I filled your deep need for strife today. Wow, get a life, you act like a spoiled little girl.

Once and for all, I made one post when I was sick and not thinking clearly, and I still stand by everything I said. That's what a real man does GD, (you may not be aware).

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Well, she certainly told a whopper about CS being attacked for agreeing with her and Doser on the rape thread.

Anyone with the ability to read and be honest at the same time would know that he is attacked for previous stalking, sock accounts, and lying about his sock accounts.

glorydaz

Well, she certainly told a whopper about CS being attacked for agreeing with her and Doser on the rape thread.

Anyone with the ability to read and be honest at the same time would know that he is attacked for previous stalking, sock accounts, and lying about his sock accounts.

Anyone with the ability to read can see he was being attacked for agreeing with us....before you figured out who he was.

But, in Rusha's world, she sees through her own grimy pair of glasses. :idunno:

glorydaz

I was mad at TOL and said things to shock and dismay as I was in the midst of a medical problem.

why don't you shut up about me girl

You called me names first, it doesn't matter. Yeah, I changed it after second thought, is that shocking or tricky ? Angel is nothing to me, just a pile on gal (she piles on with other attackers). At least I filled your deep need for strife today. Wow, get a life, you act like a spoiled little girl.

Once and for all, I made one post when I was sick and not thinking clearly, and I still stand by everything I said. That's what a real man does GD, (you may not be aware).

Status
Not open for further replies.