ECT We are not Israel, but the Body of Christ

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He has a permanent priesthood, for the lost

Wrong

Christ Jesus is the High Priest of believers.

(Heb 7:23-25) Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them from continuing in office; 24 but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. 25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong

Christ Jesus is the High Priest of believers.

(Heb 7:23-25) Now there have been many of those priests, since death prevented them from continuing in office; 24 but because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. 25 Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

Made up. He is a The High Priest to the lost, such as yourself, you child of the devil, biblical baffoon. Forever justified saints, which excludes you, need no High Priest anymore-what sin/sins?

save completely those who come to God through him-your quote-

=it's talking to lost people, such as yourself. Intercede for whom? The lost, who need salvation.

Get saved, and get a job, you perverter of the gospel of Christ, and Hanegraaf follower/plagiarizer.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Made up. He is a The High Priest to the lost, such as yourself, you child of the devil, biblical baffoon. Forever justified saints, which excludes you, need no High Priest anymore-what sin/sins?

=it's talking to lost people, such as yourself. Intercede for whom? The lost, who need salvation.

Get saved, and get a job, you perverter of the gospel of Christ, and Hanegraaf follower/plagiarizer.

So, let me get this straight.

You are claiming Christ Jesus is the High Priest for the lost.

Then, once the lost are saved, they no longer need a High Priest, therefore Christ Jesus is no longer their High Priest.

Is that what you are claiming Little Johnny W the Dance Director?

Danoh

Tetelestai, I'd like to send you a copy of 1 Tim. 2.

If you want, I can have it bound in leather the color of that picnic table in that picture of you and what's his name.

One condition; ya gotta promise to believe it, that it not be "hidden from" you; okay?

Let me know, as I have a whole slew of Roman Catholics already in line ahead of you and don't want you to miss out.

I'm sure we can "mediate" this :)

john w

Hall of Fame
So, let me get this straight.

You are claiming Christ Jesus is the High Priest for the lost.

Then, once the lost are saved, they no longer need a High Priest, therefore Christ Jesus is no longer their High Priest.

Is that what you are claiming Little Johnny W the Dance Director?
Are you claiming that you are a sodomite, with your cut little "Little Johnny W the Dance Director?"

Rhetorical q.

Tell everyone about that email you sent me, propositioning me. Go ahead, you wicked sodomite.

Ever consider meeting me, on on one, you wimp, to see who is "little?"

I thought so, you effeminate, soft creme puff, wimp.

So, let me get this straight-You, a child of the devil, questioning me? Sodomy is not a sin,according to you, nor is not providing for his "family," unemployed Craigie?

turbosixx

So, Paul is not saying we are the circumcision,

Then why would he say, and I quote, 3 For we are the circumcision , which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

This is why I will not see eye to eye with you. The bible plainly says something and then you explain why it doesn't mean what it says.

Are we not Abrahams descendants?
29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Have we not been circumcised?
11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then why would he say, and I quote, 3 For we are the circumcision , which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Welcome to the world of debating with Darby Followers.

Right Divider

Body part
(Hosea 11:1 KJV) When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

(Matt 2:15 KJV) And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

In Hosea 11:1, Israel is referred to as the son of God.

Therefore, if Christ Jesus is Israel, and the church is the Body of Christ, then how is the church not Israel?
This is how:
2Co 5:16-17 KJV Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. (17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
This is, apparently, something that you have NO knowledge of.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Christ Jesus was a Jew, therefore He was an Israelite.

So, if Christ Jesus is the head, and His church is the body, how is the body not an Israelite?

Israel is not the Church and the Church is not Israel. A believer in Christ becomes a member of the Church, whether Jew or Gentile (Rom. 1:16), but a member of the Church does not become a form of spiritual Israel. God’s promises to Israel as a people and nation (see next tenet) are not the same as for the Bride of Christ, the Church.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ask Turbosixx if he holds to your conclusion/assertion that "Jesus returned in 70AD."

Yes, habitual liar Craigie. Tell us a little more how this Roman army was the second coming, "the second time," in AD 70. Unpack it for us, punk. Go ahead, and show us how you learned that from J. Stuart Russell, Max King, Ken Gentry, Gary Demar, and Hank Hanegraaf, or that you learned it on your own, by just reading the bible.

You won't, you sniveling fraud, as you've evaded answering this for over 2 years. Why is that, punk?

And get a job, infidel.

Pictures in Tellalies place:

hank.jpg

81Z1xY3TdLL.jpg

413iOsB8OXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

Interplanner

This is how:
2Co 5:16-17 KJV Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. (17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
This is, apparently, something that you have NO knowledge of.

The line about knowing about Christ the ordinary way has almost nothing to do with this discussion, RD. Unless you can clarify what that is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Israel is not the Church and the Church is not Israel.

You can say that, but you can't back it with scripture.

A believer in Christ becomes a member of the Church, whether Jew or Gentile

Correct.
but a member of the Church does not become a form of spiritual Israel.

Scripture proves you wrong.

God’s promises to Israel as a people and nation (see next tenet) are not the same as for the Bride of Christ, the Church.

(Rom 15:27) ...For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.

Maybe you can tell us some of the spiritual blessings the Gentiles shared with the Jews?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No High Priest, equals no salvation.

Heb 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Heb 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Heb 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
Heb 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
The line about knowing about Christ the ordinary way has almost nothing to do with this discussion, RD. Unless you can clarify what that is.
Tellalie was trying his "best" to associate the body of Christ with Israel because Jesus was a Jew and an Israelite.

My point is that WE (the body of Christ) do NOT know Jesus that way. We know Him NOT in the flesh, but in the spirit and that is the point of that passage.

Danoh

Tellalie was trying his "best" to associate the body of Christ with Israel because Jesus was a Jew and an Israelite.

My point is that WE (the body of Christ) do NOT know Jesus that way. We know Him NOT in the flesh, but in the spirit and that is the point of that passage.

Interplanner asserts that passage is not asserting some Dispensational Distinction.

Its why he did not see your point in citing that passage; because he has a different view about what passage is referring to.

His thoughts on these things are nevertheless interesting at times, for what they at times bring out about a passage that is also sometimes there as well.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Once again, you have refuted yourself.

Us believers in Christ Jesus in the New Covenant (which you deny) do not know Christ Jesus in the flesh.

It is you, and your fellow Darby Followers who claim Christ Jesus is going to come back to planet earth and go back to the old things that have passed away.

You deny that all things are new, you claim God still has plans for certain fleshly people.

You should try reading the verses you post.

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again, you have refuted yourself.

Us believers in Christ Jesus in the New Covenant (which you deny) do not know Christ Jesus in the flesh.

You're not a believer. I deny that the New Covenant applies to members of the boc, and I deny that it has been enacted yet. Am I lost, punk?

Remember this, habitual liar?:

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tet

Liar:

“They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross"-Tet

Now, punk: I deny the NC. Thus, you assert that I " deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross."

Am I lost, Craigie, the wimp? Can one deny the NC, and be saved, even though the denier denies "what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross?"

The wimp won't touch this-I've asked him over 100 times.

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Are Darby followers lost, since, according to you, they "deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough?"

Can one "deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough," and be saved, you spineless punk?

Tellialie:

Silencio.

It is you, and your fellow Darby Followers who claim Christ Jesus is going to come back to planet earth and go back to the old things that have passed away.

He is coming back to put an end to the evil issue, you wicked child of Satan, Hank Hanegraaf follower/plagiarizer, who asserts that the Roman army in AD 70 was the second coming, and asserts that we are in the greatest time ever, where there is no evil.

You serpent, perverter.

You deny that all things are new, you claim God still has plans for certain fleshly people.

This child of the devil, associates literal people, events, prophecy, being fulfilled as "fleshly," and thus asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, was fleshly-on record.

You satanic punk. The opposite of "spiritual," mutt, is not literal, but "natural." You satanically made up this "fleshly" definition, loser..

You should try reading the verses you post.

You should get saved, you ravenous wolf-ette.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You don't know Him in the Spirit either.

LA