Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This ought to be entertaining.
:popcorn:

Wonder if it has anything to do with blaming women for his own shortcomings?
:think:

Well :duh:

Of course it's all our fault. He can't say how ... but he says it is ... and that we need to just look it up.

:rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
IF you are completely incapable of stating what rights you are being denied, then why bother bringing it up? It's not up to me to go fishing for proof to validate your claims.

It's not about rights being denied, it's about being treated unfairly in relevance to women and not having equally protective rights from them as women do from men.

It's at a point where men need to have protected class rights from women.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's not about rights being denied,

Okay so there are no rights that men need to fight for. THAT is your position, yes?

it's about being treated unfairly in relevance to women and not having equally protective rights from them as women do from men.

Be specific and give examples.

This is the issue you always drone on about. Certainly you have access to details.

Either post them or admit you are making this stuff up.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Okay so there are no rights that men need to fight for. THAT is your position, yes?

Be specific and give examples.

This is the issue you always drone on about. Certainly you have access to details.

Either post them or admit it's *your* issue.

Domestic courts. What goes on in them?

(don't worry, I'm expecting a dopey answer)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Domestic courts. What goes on in them?

What are you implying goes on in them? Give examples. I have utilized the court system TWICE.

Give me some real (not made up stories) and I will offer my own actual experience within the courts.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
[/B]

Perhaps, only wimpy guys like you should keep up on those
things?

You know one of the things radical feminists have a problem with? Guys who come to their aid to support them. They are entered into their ranks, you see. And then they hit on one of them.

Because all they really wanted was some love from a female, and not all just emotional.

*just sharing my thoughts

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You know one of the things radical feminists have a problem with? Guys who come to their aid to support them. They are entered into their ranks, you see. And then they hit on one of them.

Because all they really wanted was some love from a female, and not all just emotional.

*just sharing my thoughts

You seem to fit the image of one of those frail, tiny, pale faced,
little guys, whose afraid of his own shadow?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What are you implying goes on in them? Give examples. I have utilized the court system TWICE.

Give me some real (not made up stories) and I will offer my own actual experience within the courts.

Men lose their house and kids everyday in this country as divorcees of an immoral wife.

The domestic courts allow this to happen. They also have a general bias against husbands, typically always in the woman's favor.

The standard for what counts as 'domestic assault' is ridiculous. There's a man I met who was doing time for threatening to burn down his own house in an argument with his wife about the house. She took everything.
My own mother divorced her 5th husband and got him on an assault. Because he pushed her while she was acting like a deranged lunatic. She did exactly the same.
A friend of mine had his entire bank account cleared out and, beforehand, was kicked out of a moving vehicle. Her penalty: nothing.

Yeah, there's examples. And new ones every single day as they happen over and over across the country.

And 'domestic courts' is just one slice of the umbrella of other things that strive against men in favor of women. Like I said, MRA's aren't multiplying out of the woodwork for nothing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Men lose their house and kids everyday in this country as divorcees of an immoral wife.

The domestic courts allow this to happen. They also have a general bias against husbands, typically always in the woman's favor.

The standard for what counts as 'domestic assault' is ridiculous. There's a man I met who was doing time for threatening to burn down his own house in an argument with his wife about the house. She took everything.
My own mother divorced her 5th husband and got him on an assault. Because he pushed her while she was acting like a deranged lunatic. She did exactly the same.
A friend of mine had his entire bank account cleared out and, beforehand, was kicked out of a moving vehicle. Her penalty: nothing.

Yeah, there's examples. And new ones every single day as they happen over and over across the country.

Need a handkerchief? I can practically see ya weeping, sobbing,
and whimpering from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.