Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is ridiculous.

Most rock artists do a lot of crazy things. Drugs and sex, alcoholism, the whole caboodle.

And some of us are pointing out what this particular rock artist did: Homosexuality, heterosexual rape of a minor, etc. etc. etc.

You can't sit there and point anyone out. Bowie straightened himself out,...

Did he? Did David Bowie publically denounce his homosexuality, his cross dressing and all of the other immoral things that he did as a younger man? If he did, then all of his secular humanist fans must have not heard it, because they have nothing but good things to say about his life.

and so did many others. Korn- they even became Christian and dropped the insanity in their life.

Then start a thread about Korn and we can discuss them.

Korn Meets Christ: The Conversion of Brian Welch
http://www1.cbn.com/korn-meets-christ-conversion-brian-welch-0

Speaking ill of the dead is a mortal sin.

Who and where was that rule written? History books have been written, movies have been produced speaking ill of mass murderers like Adolf Hilter and many more. Had David Bowie accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior and did things to undo his past immoral behaviors which had an huge influence on society, then you would have a point.

I think a lot of you need to think real hard about your relationship with the spiritual if you just focus on the bad of people and speak like a complete imbecile about them.

Or maybe you need to open your eyes and acknowledge evil when it is in front of your face.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuality

Actually, Bowie had announced that he was bi-sexual, but later stated that he wasn't being honest with himself and retracted the claim. He was simply wrapped up in the mental surrealism that comes with being mega famous and idolized so much.

As Bowie got older, he realized many things after coming out of that delirium. Yall are just being crazily judgmental, is all.

lighthouse99

Yeah, another creepy Englishman cut from the same cloth as Jimmy Saville,
only for some inexplicable reason swooned over instead of hated,
presumably for his woman-like appearance,
had died of the same horrible diseases that George Harrison died of.

[/box]

you may want to consider this, that he became a Christian. I don't know the details, but that's what i've heard

:luigi:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
you may want to consider this, that he became a Christian. I don't know the details, but that's what i've heard

:luigi:

Because all good Christians a month before their death mock their Lord and Savior in a music video.

blackstar7.png

The Occult Universe of David Bowie and the Meaning of “Blackstar”
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-universe-david-bowie-meaning-blackstar/

kiwimacahau

You do realise that one person's mocking is another's nothing to write home about. When DID you get to define what others do?

WizardofOz

I'm still waiting for evidence that Glenn Frey repented. Otherwise, we're being a bit alacarte with which graves we spit on...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm still waiting for evidence that Glenn Frey repented. Otherwise, we're being a bit alacarte with which graves we spit on...

Why stop at Glen Frey Aaron, here's the long list of celebrities that passed in 2015.

http://www.justjared.com/2015/12/28/in-remembrance-celebrity-deaths-in-2015/

So let me get the rules of your game right Aaron:

If any of the above didn't publically repent, then I have to say something bad about them?

(Have I mentioned that Aaron has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalizaton of homosexuality extremely hard?).

WizardofOz

Why stop at Glen Frey Aaron, here's the long list of celebrities that passed in 2015.

http://www.justjared.com/2015/12/28/in-remembrance-celebrity-deaths-in-2015/

If any of the above didn't publically repent, then I have to say something bad about them?

Are they any better or worse than Bowie?

(Have I mentioned that Aaron has taken my 4 part thread on the recriminalizaton of homosexuality extremely hard?).
Is that why I haven't posted in it? Maybe :idea: I don't give a damn about your drama....just a thought

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

http://www.justjared.com/2015/12/28/...eaths-in-2015/

Are they any better or worse than Bowie?

Looking at the list:

Donna Douglas looked much better in women's clothing than David Bowie did, especially out by the "CE-ment pond" (Donna Douglas: "better").

Percy Sledge sang "When a man loves a woman", NOT "When a man loves another man" (Percy Sledge: "better").

Dick Van Patten: Star of "8 is enough". (He had 8 children on the tv program: "better").

Uggie the dog put to sleep at age 13. I can't say a bad thing about Man's best friend ("better").

How's that for a start Aaron?

WizardofOz

Quote:

http://www.justjared.com/2015/12/28/...eaths-in-2015/

Looking at the list:

Donna Douglas looked much better in women's clothing than David Bowie did, especially out by the "CE-ment pond" (Donna Douglas: "better").

Percy Sledge sang "When a man loves a woman", NOT "When a man loves another man" (Percy Sledge: "better").

Dick Van Patten: Star of "8 is enough". (He had 8 children on the tv program: "better").

Uggie the dog put to sleep at age 13. I can't say a bad thing about Man's best friend ("better").

How's that for a start Aaron?

Before I head down yet another alaCarteWarrior deflective rabbit hole, I asked specifically about Frey. Do you have evidence that he repented before he died?

Cruciform

...a Pope who was given accolades by the most popular homosexual magazine in the US (if not the world).
Here you demonstrate the naivete of relying on the mainstream pop media for your "information" about the Catholic Church and her teachings. Instead, you might consider the fact that the homosexual community has failed to understand the actual meaning of some of the Pope's statements, just as you apparently have. For example, see this.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
...a Pope who was given accolades by the most popular homosexual magazine in the US (if not the world).

Here you demonstrate the naivete of relying on the mainstream pop media for your "information" about the Catholic Church and her teachings. Instead, you might consider the fact that the homosexual community has failed to understand the actual meaning of some of the Pope's statements, just as you apparently have. For example, see this.

Poor misunderstood Pope Frank (maybe Francis knows if Glen Frey repented before his death).

Aaron, cc the Vatican and see if they might have any information on your latest obsession.

Regarding homosexuality/pedophilia/pederasty in the Catholic Church: Many books have been written about it...by Catholics.

410s05fIrLL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51Upf10wXGL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg

Rite-of-Sodomy-Engel-Book.jpg