You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

False Prophet

I guess I do. I approach a milestone, but hundreds of my posts get wiped out; so I go back to being a journeyman. Most of my posts get ignored, or somebody makes up a topic from a verse of scripture that has nothing to do with the topic, so they tell me that I am off of the topic. Will Kinney told me that at least I am honest, what about the rest of the false teachers around here that pretend to have the whole truth and nothing about the truth?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe she'll admit when she's wrong about something and not slander another instead.
I merely pointed out your false statement. Maybe you will admit when you are wrong, like when you said this:
Women aren't allowed to divorce their husbands in the Bible.
Your statement is wrong, and you were given scripture showing your statement is wrong.

Here it is again:
Mark 10 KJV
(12) And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.​

Intelligent women, and Christian women good enough to recognize the patriarchal teachings of the Bible, are not a threat to me. I am rather a threat to those who are not.
I guess Deborah and Athaliah didn't get your memo, as both of them ruled the children of Israel.

The bible is not only about men being in charge, but women as well.
There were women heroes of Israel, women prophets of Israel, women judges of Israel, and women rulers of Israel.
Geeze, learn your bible before you attempt to preach to the choir.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm sure you have seen what appear to be 'questionable posts' by me. The reason they seem that way is because you do not pay attention to the discussions at hand. That or you are simply biased, in which case you'll fit in just fine.
I was falsely claimed against and lied about on this thread. I have three butthurt posters ganging up.

This nonsense happens when a person is right about something others were previously convinced otherwise of. It'll happen to you, to.

How about you go away, and learn how it goes around here.
:wave:

So, you're Sums, Skybringer, etc, etc. Do you change your IP address
every time?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, you're Sums, Skybringer, etc, etc. Do you change your IP address
every time?

He always gets caught because his posts are so predictable and then he flames out.

For someone who claims to be so intelligent, his actions tell another story. Just how dumb does someone have to be to use the same arguments, phrases, and hostility that got them banned in the first place?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~ Albert Einstein

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How does he sneak back in?

In the same way other posters with multiple usernames do ... he simply makes a new ID.

After his initial flame out, he ends up joining right back up under an alias to yell at those who deems responsible for his infraction (example, Homeskillet) and rather than a normal ban, his ID ends up permanently banned.

Then he waits several months and begins the nonsense again. It's not like TOL is the only theology forum that has banned him.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Considering your disdain for women, I am not surprised that you find it necessary to see yourself as a threat to them. Sum.

I don't have disdain for women, just the corrupted ones.

Hey Sums, hopefully, they'll ban you again?

They've been perpetuating that for the past two months. I deny it, they repeat it. Whenever I defeat them in a debate, it's repeated yet again.

But feel free to stoop to their level. You're just mad because I beat up your Open Theism :chuckle:

Old Cruc just keeps getting nastier as time goes by.

I'm not getting nastier. I just critiqued a poster some of you apparently idolize and decided to attack and report me for the things you all do every day :think:

Some people should learn to fight their own battles.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He always gets caught because his posts are so predictable and then he flames out.

For someone who claims to be so intelligent, his actions tell another story. Just how dumb does someone have to be to use the same arguments, phrases, and hostility that got them banned in the first place?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ~ Albert Einstein

Yeah, I've had trouble with him in the past.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Cool story.

Maybe she'll admit when she's wrong about something and not slander another instead. It's what you all do, who are telling me off now. The hypocrisy is comical, especially when the actual comeback on this very thread reflects exactly the same :chuckle:

Intelligent women, and Christian women good enough to recognize the patriarchal teachings of the Bible, are not a threat to me. I am rather a threat to those who are not.

You seem to be anti-female Sums? You don't seem to have a healthy respect for the Ladies?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't have disdain for women, just the corrupted ones.

They've been perpetuating that for the past two months. I deny it, they repeat it. Whenever I defeat them in a debate, it's repeated yet again.

But feel free to stoop to their level. You're just mad because I beat up your Open Theism :chuckle:

I'm not getting nastier. I just critiqued a poster some of you apparently idolize and decided to attack and report me for the things you all do every day :think:

Some people should learn to fight their own battles.

So, you can say in all honesty (being a Christian) that you've
NEVER come on TOL as, Sum1sgruj, Skybringr, Homeskillet or
any other name?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Google shows people how to change their IP addresses. There are
programs for that.

I know ... and so does everyone else. Anyone who has been a long time member and read his tripe under his several ID's would have to be dishonest to claim this is not Sum. He has an absolute hatred for women and only exchanges polite conversation IF he believes they view him as an authority figure.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I know ... and so does everyone else. Anyone who has been a long time member and read his tripe under his several ID's would have to be dishonest to claim this is not Sum. He has an absolute hatred for women and only exchanges polite conversation IF he believes they view him as an authority figure.

Yeah, I've never liked that guy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
3. Rape may be deserved in the sense of 3 (what is reasonably foreseeable as though by cause and effect). "You left your drink unattended at a fraternity party? What did you expect to happen, lady?"

"Don't be surprised when it happens".

Doormat elohlym is correct when he says that no prison inmate deserves to be scalded to death in a shower by correction officers, but don't be surprised when the life of a junky ends way before it should.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Oh, another user who shares the same beliefs or perception just have to be one in the same.

Then I suppose you and a couple other female posters could be seen the same, the way you few talk and act when the relevant subjects arise.

I believe that men are the natural leaders and that, in this modern world, their soul and needs are basically dogged or ignored in favor of a female's persona which is well outside of anything natural. When it comes down to it, women have fooled themselves atrociously with an idea that they have accomplished all they that they have- men built the Earth and established industry and order. They gave in to your demands to take what really was not yours, and you turn on men like a rabid animal.

I have a higher perspective. Yours is based on a shallow one within feminism, which achieved nothing except put misery on men.

Status
Not open for further replies.