You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

I think bolcats was 1pms or her husband eloyhims account but they allowed dolo to use it to back each other up in debates.

Easy to see if you read some exchanges in this thread:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110096&page=38

Oh what a tangled web we weave.... the perfect little couple has a past? :shocked:

Now you are joining with A4T in an attack against Climate Sanity while falsely accusing my wife and I of something we didn't do. You don't even care if he really was BOLCATS, obviously.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
We know what yours is.
You're a wimp.

Funny how I got a warning for that picture, but you can just straight call someone a name.

Because you are a female, you see. You can get away with attacking someone.

I wonder how many times you've called men such things, knowing that they wouldn't deck you for it because you aren't a man?

See, there's this word. It's 'punk'. And it's generally a description of someone who, well, does what you are doing now :chuckle:
Unfortunately, many women generally fit the description.

glorydaz

Could you just shut up and let poster ok doser answer the question he was asked? I'm truly sorry that you couldn't comprehend my question or point.

I could shut up, but I won't. Let the gnashing of teeth begin.

I "comprehended" your question just fine, and that's why I corrected you. I don't need to wait for Doser to correct you when I'm perfectly comfortable correcting you myself.

elohiym

I could shut up, but I won't. Let the gnashing of teeth begin.

I "comprehended" your question just fine, and that's why I corrected you. I don't need to wait for Doser to correct you when I'm perfectly comfortable correcting you myself.

Is there any definition of the word deserve that ok doser or anyone could use to claim he deserves God's grace? Yes or no?

glorydaz

Now you are joining with A4T in an attack against Climate Sanity while falsely accusing my wife and I of something we didn't do. You don't even care if he really was BOLCATS, obviously.

Of course I don't care, Doormat. :doh:

I don't care who people are or have been in the past. I only care about each post...one at a time. You guys act like as bunch of Jr. High kids instead of adults on an internet forum.

glorydaz

Is there any definition of the word deserve that ok doser or anyone could use to claim he deserves God's grace? Yes or no?

NO. And I haven't seen him making any claim about deserving God's grace.

Why is that? Because we are talking about this LIFE in this world we live in.
The consequences for bad behavior in this life are not removed by the blood of Christ as the penalty for our sins is removed when we believe.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Just more of your made up fantasy, not based on fact.
I have had an infraction also.
So your untrue rant is just that ---- untrue.

Now what excuse do you want to use for being a complete wimp?

Tambora's definition of a 'wimp' is being the exact opposite of a 'wimp'.

I stand up for men's rights. The wimp is the man who submits to the atrocity that feminist ideology is, and the crutch it has put men on.

My rant is very true, that's why you can't even dissect it. You're going to take one small fragment of it, say something stupid, and wave it away just like elohyim did.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
WHAT rights ... exactly? You didn't bother with Elo's thread on men's rights.

Exactly what rights are you being denied?

I didn't know that thread existed.

And
There's a reason why men's rights activists exists. Maybe you should read up on it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I stand up for men's rights.

WHAT rights ... exactly? You didn't bother with Elo's thread on men's rights.

Exactly what rights are you being denied?

I didn't know that thread existed.

And
There's a reason why men's rights activists exists. Maybe you should read up on it.

IF you are completely incapable of stating what rights you are being denied, then why bother bringing it up? It's not up to me to go fishing for proof to validate your claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.