“diversity is more important than your security.”

glorydaz

^ Yep ... a few of them made it clear on the thread "on deservedness" insofar as how much they despise women.

Some of us (men and women) understand that even women do bad things and deserve consequences for that bad behavior.

glorydaz

This is coming from someone who believes rape is deserved on some women. Forgive me if I don't take any of your posts to heart. Thanks anyway.

All people deserve whatever they get for their bad behavior. I realize that you are one of those who think strippers and prostitutes don't ever deserve any consequences for what they do.

I expect nothing else from those who know no better. :carryon:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I find glorydaz saying that An.Ben. has a "dyke attitude," and An.Ben., in turn, insisting that she's not a lesbian.

If there weren't a no vulgar language policy on this website... :nono:

I find that ... she is projecting ... once again. It's a flat out lie that she and her groupies are willing to run with.

Quetzal

All people deserve whatever they get for their bad behavior. I realize that you are one of those who think strippers and prostitutes don't ever deserve any consequences for what they do.

I expect nothing else from those who know no better. :carryon:
Despite your obvious misconceptions about me, you will never see me tell someone they deserve to get raped. The same cannot be said about you, can it? :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Women feminists all have a 'lesbian attitude'. It's women trying to act like men. As well, male feminists have a 'stockholm attitude'- it's men submitting to and defending their captures.

Stockholm's Syndrome. Brought it up many times. Fully explains it in a nutshell with liberal men- men have no business being a 'feminist'. A real man, with reason and accountability, would aim to dismiss it.

glorydaz

Despite your obvious misconceptions about me, you will never see me tell someone they deserve to get raped. The same cannot be said about you, can it? :chuckle:

If a woman was stripping and was raped, I would expect her to admit she deserved whatever she got. And I'm betting she would be quicker to admit that than you bleeding hearts are. Gals who strip usually have some common sense...which is more than I can say for you folks.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women feminists all have a 'lesbian attitude'. It's women trying to act like men. As well, men feminists have a 'stockholm attitude'- it's men submitting to and defending their captures.

Stockholm's Syndrome. Brought it up many times. Fully explains it in a nutshell with liberal men.

Pfffftttt ... it's obvious you have been deprived of fresh air and sun light for an extremely long time. It's fine to step out of your cave.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Women feminists all have a 'lesbian attitude'. It's women trying to act like men. As well, men feminists have a 'stockholm attitude'- it's men submitting to and defending their captures.

Stockholm's Syndrome. Brought it up many times. Fully explains it in a nutshell with liberal men- men have no business being 'feminist' anymore then a Jew a Nazi.

I thought you were banned - :devil:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought you were banned - :devil:

Nah, if he were, you would see him joining under several more ID's so he could complete his flame out.

Look up the ID's of sum1sgruj, skybringr and homeskillet. Now those are some extremely unstable posts.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
If a woman was stripping and was raped, I would expect her to admit she deserved whatever she got. And I'm betting she would be quicker to admit that than you bleeding hearts are. Gals who strip usually have some common sense...which is more than I can say for you folks.
Working women who entertain men by exciting them get raped less than fast food workers and they make a lot more money. :)