ECT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT THINKS ABOUT DISPENSATIONALISTS !!

DAN P

Hi to all , and in Eph 5:2 , the Holy Spirit wrote by Paul !!

Paul has written , " And regulate your lives in love as even Christ has Loved us , and DELIVERED Himself ( Gal 2:20 ) up for us , and Offering and a Sacrifice to God , FOR AN AROMA of a Sweet Fragrance "
This how God see and SMELLS those Saved by Grace and by Following His Appointed Apostle , 1 Cor 11:1 .

Other verses tha say we are a SWEET SMELLING AROMA are in 2 Cor 2;14-15 all Dispensationalist are and Aroma not only to God but to those around us in our daily lives !

We are BLESSED !!

DAN P

Cross Reference

Paul has written , " And regulate your lives in love as even Christ has Loved us , and DELIVERED Himself ( Gal 2:20 ) up for us , and Offering and a Sacrifice to God , FOR AN AROMA of a Sweet Fragrance "
This how God see and SMELLS those Saved by Grace and by Following His Appointed Apostle , 1 Cor 11:1 .

Other verses tha say we are a SWEET SMELLING AROMA are in 2 Cor 2;14-15 all Dispensationalist are and Aroma not only to God but to those around us in our daily lives !

We are BLESSED !!

DAN P

<gag! wretch! heave! choke!>

DAN P

Yes we are.

Unless LA says we're not. Because LA's a prophet.

Hi and this is what the Holy Spirit had Paul write about the Revelation of the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 !

Why did the Holy Spirit NOT use Peter to write same thing ?:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Cross Reference

John the Baptist speaking to his dissciples: ". . . I baptize you with water; but One is coming who is mightier than I, and I am not fit to untie the thong of His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. Luke 3:15-16 (NASB)

Perhaps 30 yrs later:

"And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied. And all the men were about twelve." Acts 19:1-7 (KJV)

Question: How did Paul know these believers, disciples of John, were baptized with the Holy Ghost by Jesus Christ? What was the unmistakable evidence?

musterion

Question: How did Paul know these believers, disciples of John, were baptized with the Holy Ghost by Jesus Christ? What was the unmistakable evidence?

They hadn't been. They'd only been water baptized by John.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Keep on blaspheming.

My apologies. My comment was not intended to offend, but rather to point out that this is actually what most people think of those who speak in tongues. Even the majority of Christians today are opposed to the manifestation of speaking in tongues. It would be different if the person speaking in tongues were speaking in a language that someone else who is there can actually understand, as was the case in Acts 2:11, but that almost never seems to be the case.

Actually I have felt inspired to speak in tongues myself on a couple of occasions, and did so privately. So again, I apologize.

oatmeal

We are BLESSED !!

DAN P

How do you know that verse is speaking about Dispensationalists?

It is clear to that God has set up differing dispensations or administrations or time periods where the rules and policies differ from other dispensations. One obvious one is the transition from the garden to out of the garden. Genesis 3

Since the evidence is there for these dispensations, and that this age of grace is one of them, most certainly God is blessed that we recognize them, but does God hold a grudge against those who do not understand or not been educated about them?

Last edited: