You deserve this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Men lose their house and kids everyday in this country as divorcees of an immoral wife.

The domestic courts allow this to happen. They also have a general bias against husbands, typically always in the woman's favor.

The standard for what counts as 'domestic assault' is ridiculous. There's a man I met who was doing time for threatening to burn down his own house in an argument with his wife about the house. She took everything.
My own mother divorced her 5th husband and got him on an assault. Because he pushed her while she was acting like a deranged lunatic. She did exactly the same.
A friend of mine had his entire bank account cleared out and, beforehand, was kicked out of a moving vehicle. Her penalty: nothing.

Yeah, there's examples. And new ones every single day as they happen over and over across the country.

And 'domestic courts' is just one slice of the umbrella of other things that strive against men in favor of women. Like I said, MRA's aren't multiplying out of the woodwork for nothing.

Unfortunately, these are not figments of your imagination. That women are getting more aggressive and violent in relationships is a fact. I could give many examples, myself, but the women's libbers here would have a royal fit were I to list them out. It's like trying to convince public school proponents that our public schools are creating uneducated spoiled brats....the proof is all around them, but they live in a state of denial.

You should save your breath with this crowd. It's a waste of your time.

1PeaceMaker

Looks like he's at war with the Ladies?

Seems like he wants men to have the right to do this:

If a wife does refuse and the husband does force it, what is that called?

An inconvenience.

A woman crying rape by her husband is just dumb. A sad result of this ridiculous victim complex that women have obtained.

It's as dumb as a man crying rape when refusing sex and his wife forcing it, like when a man comes home from hard labor or in cases where the wife forces forgiveness through entrapping him with sex. It happens, and it's crude, but it's not 'rape'.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Men lose their house and kids everyday in this country as divorcees of an immoral wife.

Describe immoral ... and post your statistics.

The domestic courts allow this to happen. They also have a general bias against husbands, typically always in the woman's favor.

Should domestic abuse be dismissed? You do realize that children who grow up viewing domestic abuse have a tendency to grow up to be abusers ... or believing that abuse is normal.

My ex-husband told me when he and his younger brother were children, they watched their mother get knocked out cold by their father. That was something that apparently seemed normal to him. His father is a recovered alcoholic (due to liver damage) and has since grown out of that behavior. As much as I still love my ex-father in law, his actions had a damaging affect on their son. I didn't raise him and can only do better by my own son and daughter. Both of them know that hitting a significant other or spouse is unacceptable.

The standard for what counts as 'domestic assault' is ridiculous. There's a man I met who was doing time for threatening to burn down his own house in an argument with his wife about the house. She took everything.
My own mother divorced her 5th husband and got him on an assault. Because he pushed her while she was acting like a deranged lunatic. She did exactly the same.

So a man threatens arson and you wish to defend him ... and your mother divorced her husband because he PHYSICALLY pushed her and you are upset that she responded to him in a like manner? How about stating he should have walked away until he calmed down?

A friend of mine had his entire bank account cleared out and,

You mean THEIR *joint* bank account.

beforehand, was kicked out of a moving vehicle. Her penalty: nothing.

How does one kick someone out of a vehicle while they are driving without crashing ... OR kick the driver out of a vehicle without crashing?

Inquiring minds want to know. Currently, I am thinking you are either making this up ... OR were willfully mislead by a liar.

Yeah, there's examples. And new ones every single day as they happen over and over across the country.

You should start a thread so you can list them all. :think:

And 'domestic courts' is just one slice of the umbrella of other things that strive against men in favor of women. Like I said, MRA's aren't multiplying out of the woodwork for nothing.

Psssstttt ... did you know that my father won SOLE physical and legal custody of my two older half brothers?

THAT is what happens to upstanding men who actually ARE the better parent.

Oh, and still waiting for all of those cases you state exist. :)

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should save your breath with this crowd. It's a waste of your time.
Nah.
Let him carry on with his examples.
For every example he gives, I could probably give fifty (or more) of women that were abused by men physically, financially, and emotionally.
But he will still deem that one of the biggest problems in this world is abuse from women.

glorydaz

Describe immoral ... and post your statistics.

Should domestic abuse be dismissed? You do realize that children who grow up viewing domestic abuse have a tendency to grow up to be abusers ... or believing that abuse is normal.

My ex-husband told me when he and his younger brother were children, they watched their mother get knocked out cold by their father. That was something that apparently seemed normal to him. His father is a recovered alcoholic (due to liver damage) and has since grown out of that behavior. As much as I still love my ex-father in law, his actions had a damaging affect on their son. I didn't raise him and can only do better by my own son and daughter. Both of them know that hitting a significant other or spouse is unacceptable.

So a man threatens arson and you wish to defend him ... and your mother divorced her husband because he PHYSICALLY pushed her and you are upset that she responded to him in a like manner? How about stating he should have walked away until he calmed down?

You mean THEIR *joint* bank account.

How does one kick someone out of a vehicle while they are driving without crashing ... OR kick the driver out of a vehicle without crashing?

Inquiring minds want to know. Currently, I am thinking you are either making this up ... OR were willfully mislead by a liar.

You should start a thread so you can list them all. :think:

Psssstttt ... did you know that my father won SOLE physical and legal custody of my two older half brothers?

THAT is what happens to upstanding men who actually ARE the better parent.

Oh, and still waiting for all of those cases you state exist. :)

She types so much ... even though I do not read her replies. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Nah.
Let him carry on with his examples.
For every example he gives, I could probably give fifty (or more) of women that were abused by men physically, financially, and emotionally.
But he will still deem that one of the biggest problems in this world is abuse from women.

Yes, there is abuse on both sides. There are just as many evil and ungodly women as there are evil and ungodly men. However many examples either side can give, there are as more that go unreported. It's the old dirty rat routine being played by both sides.

What I have to wonder is why any thinking person would even want to play such a silly childish game. And for what....to prove some point that can't be proven? :think:

No, to try and demean a certain poster on this board who has dared to defend himself and speak of men that are being abused by women. The only subject allowed here is about how women are abused.....no dissension will be tolerated. I see no reason to boast in that. :nono:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mock and laugh at men's issues when they are brought up.

Nah, in actuality, when they were brought up on Elo's thread, I actually contributed to the thread.

While I was speaking up in favor of certain rights that men *should* have, you were still in whiner mode about how everything is women's fault.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You know one of the things radical feminists have a problem with? Guys who come to their aid to support them. They are entered into their ranks, you see. And then they hit on one of them.

Because all they really wanted was some love from a female, and not all just emotional.

*just sharing my thoughts

Oh, that's interesting. Still no links with actual examples, eh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You know one of the things radical feminists have a problem with? Guys who come to their aid to support them. They are entered into their ranks, you see. And then they hit on one of them.

Because all they really wanted was some love from a female, and not all just emotional.

*just sharing my thoughts

Too bad you can't recognize that, sometimes a guy is just
a gentleman only looking to come to the aid of a Lady.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Too bad you can't recognize that, sometimes a guy is just
a gentleman only looking to come to the aid of a Lady.

I can only speak for most of the women I know personally as well as myself when I say ... women love gentlemen.

There are many good men ... including those who do not create threads to discuss the "deservedness" of rape victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.