Why men won't marry you

Arthur Brain

Women give men grief, act irate, get in your face screaming, break things, and all matter of other lunacies.

This began when a single finger on a woman landed you in jail. Women take advantage of the fact that you can't do to them what you can do to another man.

That is, by definition, called being a 'punk'. And women have no shame in it because there is a lacking morality complex in many females today- you see, shame implies guilt or humility. Women being 'empowered' is an illusion, men simply just betrayed themselves and their interests and since women don't care about them nobody does.

The women I know don't do anything of the sort.

You really are just plain gormless...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Women give men grief, act irate, get in your face screaming, break things, and all matter of other lunacies.

This began when a single finger on a woman landed you in jail. Women take advantage of the fact that you can't do to them what you can do to another man.

That is, by definition, called being a 'punk'. And women have no shame in it because there is a lacking morality complex in many females today- you see, shame implies guilt or humility. Women being 'empowered' is an illusion, men simply just betrayed themselves and their interests and since women don't care about such interests nobody does.

You really do hate women, huh ? It's against the law to hit another man also.

Arthur Brain

1. You are begging the question by using the loaded term "spousal abuse."

2. Granting that it is spousal abuse, it seems to me as though what I've described constitute graves mitigating factors with respect to the culpability of the husband. If he acts wrongly, it's highly understandable that he would be seriously tempted to do so. He would be right to be angry at his wife.

Beating your spouse, girlfriend, partner or whatever is violent abuse. It's as simple as that. At least to anyone who isn't a sociopath or a mindless little moron.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Men give women grief, act irate, get in your face screaming, break things, and all matter of other lunacies.

Moot

This began when immature, overgrown boys didn't learn enough self control to keep their hands to themselves.

It began when women figured out they can get away with such things because they are females.

:chuckle: The only illusion around here is the fact that you pretend that there are women who do not hold power over you.

What kind of power would that be, to call upon other men?
:chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
♫ We're living in Rusha Town..
Where all the threads are burned to the ground.
I forgot what this one was about...
Cuz' we're living in Rusha Town ♫

mt-hangover2-wb-TPFP-001.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Your moot ... is moot.

It began when women figured out they can get away with such things because they are females.

Nah, you just don't like the FACT that women are no longer expected or required to shut up and put up with abuse just because of their gender. Get over it.

Seriously. Stop long enough to realize that the control and power you wish to have over women is non existent. For example, you keep shooting off your big mouth as though you have authority and it means something.

The only thing it "means" is that you have less sense than a puppet on steroids who is trying to break free from his strings.

Your anger hurts you now and in the future ... because with the exception of yelling, the only power you have is over yourself ... and that really does send you into a frenzy.

Arthur Brain

Moot

What, you mean like 'getting away with not having to be abused by men' either physically or else?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What, you mean like 'getting away with not having to be abused by men' either physically or else?

There are two excellent movies that cover that issue:

"Sleeping with the Enemy" and "Enough".

I don't think New Guy would like them very much!

I love happy endings. :cloud9:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Women get away with being a misery to the man, or taking their kids and house by taking advantage of the courts. Divorce is a prospect to women, that is why more and more men have chosen to stay away from marriage.

Your answer to my question was as ridiculously male feminist as they come- completely unable to acknowledge the conflicts put on men but more than willing to attack the integrity of men and side with women.

Therefore, Stockholm's Syndrome.

And look how much they run to you :chuckle:
You're valuable because your a male. You see, they need men with their own 'empowerment'. It's hilarious.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women get away with being a misery to the man, or taking their kids and house by taking advantage of the courts. Divorce is a prospect to women, that is why more and more men have chosen to stay away from marriage.

That's an interesting story.

Arthur Brain

^
Stockholm's Syndrome

Oh wow, you're even more whacked out than I thought.

It's almost funny but not quite...

SOD is just an embittered little sociopath who's still whining over the fact his wife left him - with good reason on her part obviously.

THall is an absolute loon and a gormless Rambo wannabe.

Trad has delusions of philosophical grandeur but really isn't that with it in terms of actual life and you're just a loony who would have women tied to the sink.

Pathetic...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh wow, you're even more whacked out than I thought.

It's almost funny but not quite...

SOD is just an embittered little sociopath who's still whining over the fact his wife left him - with good reason on her part obviously.

THall is an absolute loon and a gormless Rambo wannabe.

Trad has delusions of philosophical grandeur but really isn't that with it in terms of actual life and you're just a loony who would have women tied to the sink.

Pathetic...

No, just anti-feminist.

It's a common symptom of a feminist to be blinded to real reality- the actual truth of these matters. Any knockback is 'misogyny'.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, just anti-feminist.

It's a common symptom of a feminist to be blinded to real reality. The actual truth of these matters.

The reality ... is that women have as many rights as you do ... and that won't be changing.

Ho hum.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There are two excellent movies that cover that issue:

"Sleeping with the Enemy" and "Enough".

I don't think New Guy would like them very much!

I love happy endings. :cloud9:

Actually, 'Double Jeopardy' is my favorite in that subgenre :rolleyes: