Muslim migrants rape 10 year old boy.

OCTOBER23

Muslim migrants rape 10 year old boy
---------------------------------------------

TYPICAL FEAR MONGERING

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes because one person embodies the attitudes and actions of everyone. Do you listen to yourself when you talk?

he said "these people"

i assumed he meant muslim migrants who rape 10 year old boys

you must have thought something else

jzeidler

Muslim migrants rape 10 year old boy
---------------------------------------------

TYPICAL FEAR MONGERING

I didn't know it was fear mongering to report the truth. If this is just fear mongering why don't you have them camp out in your home?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Fixed that for ya. If you need me to explain that child rape isn't a part of Christian doctrine (yet it is part of Islamic doctrine) I can do it with a picture and a verse:

millstone-234x300.jpg

Matt. 18:6-7

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's talk about the US soldiers who raped children in front of their parents at Abu Ghraib shall we?

Go ahead, and then we can start at the beginning of the history of pedophilia in Islam with the false prophet Mohammad who at around 50 years old, married a 6 year old girl named Aisha and consummated the marriage when she was the ripe old age of 9.

muhammad_seeks_counceling2.jpg

But wait, there's more! And then we can talk about how the Quran says that Muzzies will be rewarded with virgins and little boys in Allah heaven if you off an infidel.

Gosh, this is going to be such an informative time for those of you that have no idea about the direct tie between Islam and child rape.

musterion

The leftist responses threads like this always get indicate TOL needs a permanent mass culling to maintain integrity. Just my opinion.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The leftist responses threads like this always get indicate TOL needs a permanent mass culling to maintain integrity. Just my opinion.

Someone like you who repeatedly manages to post hoaxed photos and faked stories because they suit your agenda and never acknowledge your bias-induced gullibility - is talking about integrity?

musterion

Someone like you who repeatedly manages to post hoaxed photos and faked stories because they suit your agenda and never acknowledge your bias-induced gullibility - is talking about integrity?

Get back to me when you see me do apologetics for a religion that condones rape, enslavement and beheading of unbelievers and the marrying nine year olds. As you do.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Get back to me when you see me do apologetics for a religion that condones rape, enslavement and beheading of unbelievers and the marrying nine year olds. As you do.

Get back to me when you can prove your lie.

You're unapologetically unethical. Great 'witness' scam you got going there.