ECT The Word of God

keypurr

Yes, Jesus Christ, second Person of Holy Trinity.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us..."

True that the word became flesh, but Jesus was born flesh, he did not become flesh. What became flesh was the IT as it is recorded in the Bishops Bible. The KJV changed it to HIM, but the spiritual son that God sent was an IT. In other words, the WORD in John 1 is not Jesus, it is the Christ that was dwelling in him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
True that the word became flesh, but Jesus was born flesh, he did not become flesh. What became flesh was the IT as it is recorded in the Bishops Bible. The KJV changed it to HIM, but the spiritual son that God sent was an IT. In other words, the WORD in John 1 is not Jesus, it is the Christ that was dwelling in him.
Incorrect keypurr.

The word became flesh.

keypurr

I find the ancient Greek concept of existence fascinating, and astonishingly close to the scientific conceptions of today.

The ancient Greeks believed that there was a kind of divine ideal, a perfect (therefor divine) conceptual blueprint that controlled the behaviors of all material substances. Trees, mountains, rivers, and all these various physical things that we humans experience are just material 'shadows' or reflections/manifestations of the a perfect (divine) idealization of them that already exists, and that is controlling the way that matter behaves, thus causing these material manifestations that we call reality.

The educated monotheists of the day also believed in this "logos": this divine idealization that underpins, creates, and controls both the Earthly and celestial realms. But they saw it as God's will, or God's plan for themselves - for their own existence. And it was written of in the beginning of Gospel of John, and elaborated on in the gnostic gospels.

To these early Christians, the term "logos" didn't refer to written nor spoken words. It referred to the divine wisdom of their God. A wisdom that has created all things, and that gives all things their purpose.

Sending his son to us was his plan so you could see LOGOS as a plan. But consider that Jesus was born and not SENT. Christ was sent.

keypurr

Incorrect keypurr.

The word became flesh.

At one time I would agree.

But I see the spiritual son that was SENT as well as the flesh son that was prepared to hold IT. If God is a spirit his express image is also spirit. His express image is recorded as his son through whom God created everything. That image is a created form of God. That image had the fullness of the father. That image is the word of God. That image is the spirit that moved across the face of the waters in Genesis.

Jesus is a man born in Bethlehem, a sinless flesh son of the most high God, the ONLY one God could trust with the power of Christ.

keypurr

Jesus was sent, according to the New Testament writings/scriptures.

Not so, Jesus was BORN according to scriptures. Jesus is NOT the son that was SENT, THE SPIRIT Christ IS. Christ came down from heaven to dwell in Jesus at his anointing. Jesus was anointed with CHRIST. Christ is more than a title friend. It is a created spiritual being that became man and died for us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
At one time I would agree.

But I see the spiritual son that was SENT as well as the flesh son that was prepared to hold IT. If God is a spirit his express image is also spirit. His express image is recorded as his son through whom God created everything. That image is a created form of God. That image had the fullness of the father. That image is the word of God. That image is the spirit that moved across the face of the waters in Genesis.

Jesus is a man born in Bethlehem, a sinless flesh son of the most high God, the ONLY one God could trust with the power of Christ.
I understand Jesus is a man, but aside from all of your views whatever they are I know Jesus was sent by God.

keypurr

When the bible speaks of the son of God, it speaks mostly of Christ not Jesus. Christ spoke through Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not so, Jesus was BORN according to scriptures. Jesus is NOT the son that was SENT, THE SPIRIT Christ IS. Christ came down from heaven to dwell in Jesus at his anointing. Jesus was anointed with CHRIST. Christ is more than a title friend. It is a created spiritual being that became man and died for us.
You are incorrect. You do not know that Jesus is the Messiah (translated Christ) and that He was sent by God. This is different than the word made flesh.

Jesus is the Son of God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Christ did not come down. He was sent by His Father.
Why are you guys make simple things so complicated?

Isn't Jesus the Son of God good enough for you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When the bible speaks of the son of God, it speaks mostly of Christ not Jesus. Christ spoke through Jesus.
No, Jesus the Son of God spoke what the Father gave Him to speak. He didn't speak anything that the Father had not given Him to speak.

keypurr

I understand Jesus is a man, but aside from all of your views whatever they are I know Jesus was sent by God.

Jesus was BORN. He did not exist until he was BORN.

Christ was God's first creation, firstborn of all CREATURES.
Christ is the express image of God, not just the image of God like us, the EXPRESS image. He is a created God. He was SENT from heaven to destroy the works of Satan. He is a spiritual being.

Its my bedtime my friend, catch ya tomorrow, God bless

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus was BORN. He did not exist until he was BORN.
Yes, Jesus was born. But you said He was not sent when the Bible says He was.
Christ was God's first creation, firstborn of all CREATURES.
Christ is the express image of God, not just the image of God like us, the EXPRESS image. He is a created God. He was SENT from heaven to destroy the works of Satan. He is a spiritual being.

Its my bedtime my friend, catch ya tomorrow, God bless
I believe you have an incorrect view.

keypurr

No, Jesus the Son of God spoke what the Father gave Him to speak. He didn't speak anything that the Father had not given Him to speak.

Hebrews 10:5

Jesus is the body prepared for God's spiritual son.

Jesus was born flesh, Christ became flesh. That means he was not flesh to start with. He was an IT like the early bibles tell us, a SPIRIT.

nite nite

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 10:5

Jesus is the body prepared for God's spiritual son.

Jesus was born flesh, Christ became flesh. That means he was not flesh to start with. He was an IT like the early bibles tell us, a SPIRIT.

nite nite
There was not something in Jesus that made Him the Son of God. He is the Son of God. He was born the Son of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, Jesus was born. But you said He was not sent when the Bible says He was.
I believe you have an incorrect view.

Christ Is God. Jesus the man, was born. Begotten OF God. sometimes i read what the people post that do not think Jesus Is God, and your arguments make me think your on my side. cuz you guys almost get it. Jesus Is God. peace:king: