SHAME and HELL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

(( Jeremiah 8:12 KJV )) -- 12- "( Were they "Ashamed" when they had committed Abomination )? NAY, THEY were "not at all ashamed", ( neither could they blush ): (((( "THEREFORE"!!!!! )))) ( Shall they FALL Among THEM that FALL ): in the time of their (( "Visitation" )) they shall be "CAST DOWN", saith the LORD". --//--- (( WHAT ))????? - What did GOD SAY??? -- None of You Are ASHAMED???
Just wait until none of you Can be anything But ASHAMED INFINITELY!!! -- Infinite Shame is what HELL IS ALL ABOUT - You Ig'norant whatever you call yourselves!!!; Not some Parable of A Carnal Fire; - LORD!! - What a bunch of Ig'norant Fools!!!

"SHAME" is the worse thing a person can endure! - GUILT is nothing unless one Is ASHAMED of His GUILT!! -- And of Course none of You Phonies Are Ashamed of Anything you are Guilty of God!! - ((( BUT YOU "WILL" BE! ))) - Thank GOD!!!

Hell Is the Place of "Infinite SHAME"!!!!!!! -- Of Course no FOOL Can Believe that!! - TRUTH IS the Fire OF God!!! --- "Christ Came IN The Fire of His Mouth"!!! - READ IT!!! - "Christ's ( Ministers ) Are Flames of Fire". -- (( Daniel 7:10 KJV )) -- 10- "( A "Fiery" Stream Issued and "Came forth from before Him" ): thousand thousands ((( "Ministered" ))) unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the (( BOOKS )) were opened". --//--- ((( Only the Angels are Christ's Ministers )))!!!! -- How do You FOOLS Miss that?? --- (( TO All Of YOU, - it doesn't Matter what GOD Says, ((( BUT ))) HELL IS Nothing but "FILLED" / "FULFILLED"!! With the total TRUTH; AND All you Lying Geniuses Will Really be (((((( "ASHAMED" )))))), because you are Guilty of "ALL", and Then YOU "WILL" KNOW THAT, and can DO Nothing but Be ((( "ASHAMED" ))) To the Maximum for Eternity, From the Moment you LEARN YOU ARE "CURSED"; time then Never Passes!! - That Is Hell!!; you God Hating - whatever YOU CALL Yourselves!!

(( SHAME Is the Most Self Condemning and Dreaded Thing Man Can Endure ))!! -- There Is Nothing worse than "SHAME" According to GOD!! That's Why God calls Shame; "FIRE"!!! -- (((( Read it you Geniuses!! ))))!!
- Well - NO!!! Just stay the Way you Phonies Are, You "WILL" SEE, When Your Cursed eye Is Opened / Resurrected with ALL The other Foolish Children of SATAN!!!

(((( Man I AM Going to LOVE IT ))))!!!!!

(((((((((( "WATCH YOUR NEWS!!! ))))))))))!!!

Notice what "I AM" doing with the "LAWS of the Universe"!!!! / "MY" ~Prayers!!! -- You all pray your Foolish Prayers and have My Prayers Cast OUT -- OOHHH ~holy ~ones!! (( OK ))????? You All are the Geniuses of Your ~god!!!!

PAUL, DAVID!!! -- 121314!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.