My Experience of a Far Left, SJW Infested University Campus

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It seems you and I have a different opinion of right wing conservatives. Do you care to expound on your assertion that I know "very well that right wing conservatives in Britain are just as wicked as left wing ones"?

Of COURSE they are, it was the Tories that passed the same sex marriage into law, and nobody even asked for it. The Tory government is crawling with "Christian" homosexuals. You say Labour are the same and who disagrees? they are all rotten.

lovemeorhateme

Of COURSE they are, it was the Tories that passed the same sex marriage into law, and nobody even asked for it. The Tory government is crawling with "Christian" homosexuals. You say Labour are the same and who disagrees? they are all rotten.

There's a difference between the Conservative party and those who identify as conservative in their political beliefs. I'm talking about the latter, not the former. I didn't vote Tory in the last election, nor did I vote Labour, Lib Dem, or Green.

brewmama

Censorship is not exclusive to college campuses. Right wing websites are extremely biased and have no problem whatsoever with utilizing censorship.

Do left wing websites and campuses do the same thing? Certainly. It's tit for tat ... which exactly why I am not going to be overly excited when it happens to either side.

You seriously equate right wing websites and college campuses?? Sometimes you make sense, and then other times...well, not so much.

ClimateSanity

You say that, but you only embody it as an excuse to promote your ideals of marginalization of people who are different than you. You can't be shocked when people don't want to go to lunch with you if you do this.

The very act of declaring a simple belief as marginalizing is an excuse to exclude and shun people whose ideas put your mind in an unsettled state. You want people to think like you and if they don't, you want them away from "polite" society.

PureX

The very act of declaring a simple belief as marginalizing is an excuse to exclude and shun people whose ideas put your mind in an unsettled state. You want people to think like you and if they don't, you want them away from "polite" society.
Actually, only infantile people want that. Mature people welcome those with differing opinions, so long as they can socialize reasonably and respectfully. In fact, mature people appreciate the differences among us as being a positive part of our overall life experience. It's the infantile self-centeredness that some people exhibit that is problematic, not their ideological differences.

If I met a "rabid feminist", as you describe them, I would be very curious about them. I'd want to know what they're thinking and why they think that way. And I'd be very curious about how they see me, even if it were in a negative light.

ClimateSanity

Actually, only infantile people want that. Mature people welcome those with differing opinions, so long as they can socialize reasonably and respectfully. In fact, mature people appreciate the differences among us as being a positive part of our overall life experience. It's the infantile self-centeredness that some people exhibit that is problematic, not their ideological differences.

If I met a "rabid feminist", as you describe them, I would be very curious about them. I'd want to know what they're thinking and why they think that way. And I'd be very curious about how the see me, even if it were in a negative light.

The problem is that the women on lovemes campus are infantile and don't act like that at all around folks like Pete.

PureX

I believe that many conservative views are morally superior. Not all, but most.
What's weird, and sad, I think, is that you think that matters. I think that you think that holding those "morally superior" views makes you a morally superior man. Superior, enough, that it's OK for you to pass judgment on everyone else rather than being curious about them, and about their views. Rather than learning anything from them, and from their views, you automatically just condemn them, because they aren't your views. Because, in your mind, if they aren't your views they must be morally inferior views: not worth your bothering to understand beyond the point of recognizing them as being different.

PureX

The problem is that the women on lovemes campus are infantile and don't act like that at all around folks like Pete.
I'm sure some do. But unfortunately, I think Pete is responding to them in an infantile manner, as well. So he learns nothing from them. And they, of course, will learn nothing from him except that he deems them morally inferior to himself. A position that is quite irrelevant to others.

ClimateSanity

I'm sure some do. But unfortunately, I think Pete is responding to them in an infantile manner, as well. So he learns nothing from them. And they, of course, will learn nothing from him except that he deems them morally inferior to himself. A fact that is almost certain to turn people away.

They deem him morally inferior enough to be denied access to a campus like theirs if they had the power.

PureX

They deem him morally inferior enough to be denied access to a campus like theirs if they had the power.
Now you're just inventing "them" and inventing what you want to imaging is going on in their minds. When in fact, you have no idea what's going on in their minds.

A college contains hundred and sometimes thousands of students, and they are not all thinking the same things. That's for certain. So your absurd negative generalizations, here, only make you look silly and unreasonable.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Now you're just inventing "them" and inventing what you want to imaging is going on in their minds. When in fact, you have no idea what's going on in their minds.

A college contains hundred and sometimes thousands of students, and they are not all thinking the same things. That's for certain. So your absurd negative generalizations, here, only make you look silly and unreasonable.

looks like santa dint bring you a mirror for christmas :(

ClimateSanity

Let Pete interview the women he speaks of in his thread. If asked, I bet these women would support the removal of students with certain views. I would wager on it.