My Experience of a Far Left, SJW Infested University Campus

glorydaz

No, my education would have had no appreciable impact on your judgement or manners.

Oops....watch that reading comprehension. :chuckle:

I said your education has had an impact on your being pompous.

Much like that so-called "educated idiot" who thinks too highly of himself. But don't take that too personally...it's a common problem for many who come out of our liberal colleges.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oops....watch that reading comprehension. :chuckle:

I said your education has had an impact on your being pompous.
That's not exactly what you wrote, but in any event my answer/rebuttal implied the problem was really in both your judgment and manners.

So it isn't my comprehension that's at the root of part II either.

glorydaz

I know what you wrote. My answer implied the problem was really in both your judgment and manners.

Then you're simply wrong. You manners suck, and your judgment is based on a liberal agenda. So don't be preaching to me....I know you....there's nothing rare about you at all. You just think you're special and above others.

TracerBullet

Rape victims were not denigrated or scorned. Pointing out that strippers and prostitutes can very well contribute to their being raped is a fact.

you just justified rape and blamed the victim. What you have told rapists is that sexually assaulting women and girls is just fine as long as that woman/girl deserves it.

Sexual assault is NEVER the victim’s fault. It doesn't matter if she is a pole dancer or a surgeon, it doesn't matter what sort of underwear she had on and it doesn't matter if she has had sex at some point in her life. Rape is still rape.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Then you're simply wrong.
No. You insinuated yourself in a thing to toss off an insult that consisted of your personal feelings. That's judgement going in and manners coming out.

You manners suck,
Well, we can't all behave as you do...sober.

and your judgment is based on a liberal agenda.
It isn't, which is why I catch flack from some of the actual liberals here, depending on the issue. But it's like you to say so.

So don't be preaching to me.
Who started this again? :think:

...I know you.
Not even a little.

...there's nothing rare about you at all.
Why is that important to you?

You just think you're special and above others.
I don't have to think much of myself to think poorly of you or aCW. I just have to be capable of reading what you have to offer too often.

:e4e:

TracerBullet

It's because of things like the atrocious idea that men should be taught not to rape which leads men to not really care about women being victims. A man doesn't get any support for violence done to them- they are men. But when a woman is assaulted, we're supposed to be assumed as savages to be trained not to assault them?

Perhaps we should teach women to not be oppressive idolatresses and slatterns. You and other feminists might actually get somewhere if you stopped with this nonsense.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/1896271-story

The slut deserved it

glorydaz

Well of course. It is never the fault of the rapist.

The rapist always has fault.

Since you keep trying to promote that lie....as if it was ever stated makes you a typical gossip. No one should give any credence to gossips. Story telling is their game.

glorydaz

you just justified rape and blamed the victim. What you have told rapists is that sexually assaulting women and girls is just fine as long as that woman/girl deserves it.

Sexual assault is NEVER the victim’s fault. It doesn't matter if she is a pole dancer or a surgeon, it doesn't matter what sort of underwear she had on and it doesn't matter if she has had sex at some point in her life. Rape is still rape.

Nope, I didn't justify rape. AND, much more, I don't justify stripping, as you do. Rape is still rape and stripping is still stripping. Both are wrong.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nope, I didn't justify rape. AND, much more, I don't justify stripping, as you do. Rape is still rape and stripping is still stripping. Both are wrong.

apparently being a victim of rape negates any consideration of previous, possibly contributory immoral behavior

glorydaz

No. You insinuated yourself in a thing to toss off an insult that consisted of your personal feelings. That's judgement going in and manners coming out.

When I read a pompous fellow lecturing others, I can't help myself. I feel called upon to voice my opinion. :cloud9:

If you'd stop providing me with such glaring examples of your being so smitten with yourself, I'd be able to pass you by quite easily. When you're simply discussing an issue, I can even appreciate some of the things you're saying, but when you start losing, you resort to this "smarter-than-thou" nonsense that exposes you for who you are underneath. I understand why you don't appreciate that, but it's actually good for you in the long run.

glorydaz

apparently being a victim of rape negates any consideration of previous, possibly contributory immoral behavior

And it's only RAPE, especially the rape of WOMEN. Why is that? Why is it that rape takes away all the wrong doing of the one who is raped? It's as if the act of rape takes away all sin. I think Rape takes the place of the Cross in the Women's Lib Movement.

I wonder if you could rob a bank and get raped in the getaway car and be aquitted of bank robbery? :think: