RBBI's daughter asking for prayer for RBBI

RBBI

THIS IS RBBI'S DAUGHTER..I HAVE NO CLUE HOW THIS FORUM WORKS HOWEVER THIS WAS UP ON THE SCREEN WHEN I CAME TO CHECK ON RBBI....RBBI IS VERY SICK AND WEAK...PLEASE PRAY..THANK YOU

heir

TOL Subscriber
THIS IS RBBI'S DAUGHTER..I HAVE NO CLUE HOW THIS FORUM WORKS HOWEVER THIS WAS UP ON THE SCREEN WHEN I CAME TO CHECK ON RBBI....RBBI IS VERY SICK AND WEAK...PLEASE PRAY..THANK YOU

Tell him to trust the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) so that he can be assured salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). And you too!

I'm praying for him now.

Jamie Gigliotti

Praying for him to place all of His trust in Jesus and for Him to know Him and His love, and for more time for Him if He does not and for God's love and comfort to be with your family, in Jesus name, Amen.

keypurr

My prayers for RBBI.
May the spirit of the Lord give RBBI the power to overcome this.

RBBI

Thank all of you who prayed......just overcame a bad round of double pneumonia I didn't even know I had until it was almost too late. To HaShem be all the glory. Gave me a death sentence basically going in, yet here I be. Peace

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Thank all of you who prayed......just overcame a bad round of double pneumonia I didn't even know I had until it was almost too late. To HaShem be all the glory. Gave me a death sentence basically going in, yet here I be. Peace

You've been a blessing friend.

Glad God let yuh hang out here a while longer.:)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Right on :thumb: Continue to mend.

keypurr

Welcome back friend.