Something for our muslim haters

Krsto

I don't think that anyone here is a Muslim hater. We simply consider them to be a threat to our safety.

If you were to say blacks are a threat to your safety and didn't want any to come to the US you would be considered a black hater. The fact is, statistically blacks are more dangerous than Muslims, but you have been "trained" to realize you shouldn't broad brush blacks but treat each one individually and figure each one is innocent until proven guilty. As long as you are not willing to do the same for Muslims you are a racist, except that Muslim isn't a race. Nevertheless, your bigotry works the same way.

Krsto

PROBABILITY OF DYING FROM THE FOLLOWING CAUSES

Drowning in a Bathtub: 1 in 685,000
Fatally Slipping during a Shower: 1 in 812,232
Being Struck by Lightning: 1 in 576,000
Being Murdered: 1 in 18,000
Dying from any kind of Injury: 1 in 1,820
Dying from intentional Self-harm: 1 in 9,380
Dying from an Assault: 1 in 16,421
Dying from a Car Accident: 1 in 18,585
Dying from any kind of Fall: 1 in 20,666
Dying from Accidental Drowning: 1 in 79,065
Dying from Exposure to Smoke, Fire, and Flames: 1 in 81,524
Dying from Forces of Nature (earthquake, heat, cold, lightning, flood): 1 in 225,107
Dying from Choking on Food: 1 in 370,035
Dying in a Fireworks Accident: 1 in 1,000,000
Dying from a Dog Bite: 1 in 700,000
Dying from Falling off a Ladder: 1 in 2,300,000
Dying form unintentional Alcohol Poisoning: 1 in 820,217
Dying from a Heart Disease: 1 in 5
Dying from a Cancer: 1 in 7
Dying from a Stroke: 1 in 23
Dying from Electrocution: 1 in 5,000
Dying by Bee, Snake Venomous Sting: 1 in 100,000
Dying by scalding by Hot Tap Water: 1 in 5,000,000
Dying by Falling Coconut: 1 in 250,000,000
Dying by a Shark Attack: 1 in 300,000,000
Dying of a Snake Bite: 1 in 3,500,000
Dying from Food Poisoning: 1 in 3,000,000
Dying from Accident at Work: 1 in 43,500
Dying in a Road Accident: 1 in 8,000
Dying in the commercial jet accident: 1 in 7.6 million.

Dying in a terrorist attack while on-board: 1 in 25,000,000 (25 million)

Dying in any kind of terrorist attack worldwide is 1 in 9 300 000 (9.3 million)

You are 14 times more likely to die in your bathtub than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 11 times more likely to die by slipping during a shower than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 16 times more likely to be hit by lightning than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 517 times more likely to be murdered (there is on average one murder every 60 seconds worldwide) than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 991 times more likely to die by self-injury than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 500 times more likely to die in a car accident (3,000 people die every day in road accidents worldwide) than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 450 times more likely to die by falling than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 118 times more likely to die by accidental drowning than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 41 times ,ore likely to die in a natural disaster (earthquake, flood etc.) than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 25 times more likely to die by choking on food than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 13 times more likely to die by a dog bite than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 4 times more likely to die by falling off a ladder than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 1.8 million times more likely to die from heart disease than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 1860 times more likely to die by electrocution than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 93 times more likely to die by a bee sting than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 3 times more likely to die by a snake bite or food poisoning than dying in a terrorist attack.

You have twice the chance of becoming an astronaut than flying in a plane doomed to crash due to a terrorist plot.

You have almost twice the chance of becoming a US president than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are three times more likely to sight a UFO today than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 14 times more likely to win a gold medal in the Olympics than dying in a terrorist attack.

You are 106 times more chances of dating Kim Kardashian than dying in a terrorist attack.

http://www.techjuice.pk/a-data-scientist-explains-odds-of-dying-in-a-terrorist-attack/

Exactly. And the proof of that is that so far allowing Muslim refugees has been safer than walking outside where you might get struck by lightening. From the 750,000 refugees we have allowed from Muslim countries since 9/11 there has not been one single terrorist attack on US soil. 750K, NOT-ONE-SINGLE-ATTACK!

Is anyone getting the idea this whole Syrian refugee scare is super hyped up?:shocked:

Krsto

You're the one who brought up forgiveness and that forgiveness can only be accessed by faith. Saved by grace through faith.

Romans 3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;​

Is your "LOGIC" telling you that unbelievers have access to that Grace by some other means? Works, perhaps? :chew:

No the "access" to God's grace isn't based on what the unbeliever does or believes, it's based on who God is. He is a merciful God. As it says in the scriptures, it is the glory of a king to forgive a matter. How much more for God when he forgives. You have a pagan view of God if you think he must set up some "method" by which everyone must be saved, such as an animal or human sacrifice, and faith in that, or faith in anything at all. God doesn't "need" anything to forgive anyone. He can do it for any reason or no reason at all. I do believe, however, that unrepentant wicked people will find their end in the grave, snuffed out forever, while those who submit to his Spirit of peace, such as a peaceful Muslim or atheist, or my mother who was a good person but never made any professions of faith, is not considered wicked by God and not deserving of eternal death.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And it would also be an assumption to think that God would NEVER allow a woman to be raped after stripping naked and enticing men to lust after her.
I never even hinted that God NEVER allows rape to happen to a stripper.

You keep confusing God's moral law with His natural Law.
Nope.

As for the moral law I am talking about the judicial system that God appointed judges to conduct for matters of justice concerning crimes committed.
Rape is a crime.
The rapist was to be punished by judges.
There was never a time that God's judicial system of judges judging those that have committed a crime towards another that included that rape was a just punishment for a rapist.

And our own legal system that exists now does not condemn a rapist to be raped as his punishment for raping.

As for the natural law ....
God allows many types of people to be raped no matter what their behavior is.
God allows many types of people to get aids no matter what their behavior is.
God allows many types of people to get cancer no matter what their behavior is.
God allows many types of people to be tortured and murdered no matter what their behavior is.
And so on, and so on.
Your whole premise that God allows things like rape and aids to happen because of slutty behavior of the woman or the perverted behavior of a rapist or homo behavior is faulty from the start, because those things happen to all types of people no matter what their behavior is.

Sure, some rapist might get raped.
But so do some non-rapists.
Sure, some strippers might get raped.
But so do some non-strippers.
That's just the consequences of living in this world.
But God never said for man to issue punishment of rape for a rapist, or rape for a stripper.

So if neither God's judicial system, nor our present judicial system, condones rape as a punishment for a rapist or a stripper, then where the hell are you getting the idea that it is a just punishment for a rapist or a stripper to be raped if not from your own mind??????
Cause it certainly didn't come from God or our system to punish a rapist or a stripper in that manner.
So you have to ask yourself why you think it is.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

journey

If you were to say blacks are a threat to your safety and didn't want any to come to the US you would be considered a black hater. The fact is, statistically blacks are more dangerous than Muslims, but you have been "trained" to realize you shouldn't broad brush blacks but treat each one individually and figure each one is innocent until proven guilty. As long as you are not willing to do the same for Muslims you are a racist, except that Muslim isn't a race. Nevertheless, your bigotry works the same way.

I disagree - no sale! The above is malarkey.

This Charming Manc

but do you think the fear levels are proportionate to risk and potential risk levels?

Odds can change from one day to the next.
What is less likely today might be more likely tomorrow.
The odds of dying in a terrorist attack in the USA have greatly increased since my childhood.
I suspect they will keep right on increasing.

Data for today does not mean the data will never change in the future.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I could have so much fun with this statistic garbage. :chuckle: ...But I'm not in the mood for trolling right now and I'm not too particularly worried about these Syrians anyway. :yawn:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

Whut about Black Muslims? :noid:

1PeaceMaker

If you were to say blacks are a threat to your safety and didn't want any to come to the US you would be considered a black hater.

The Quran says I can be stolen from my "infidel" husband and raped before selling me off, if they can "possess me" with their "right hands" so...

...talk about a five-finger discount. It makes my blood curdle. Manstealing, rape, and murder are a threat to us all.

The Quran also supports abortion up to 4 months, meaning they could kill a baby inside me at a whim if I was in the first trimester, too.

What's NOT threatening about this?

It's not the people, it's the ideas!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
but do you think the fear levels are proportionate to risk and potential risk levels?

Of course. There is a reason that extremist Muslims carry out murders and terrorism as they do. It's to send the message "if you think you are safe, you are not".

THAT doesn't mean that every Muslim is an extremist or terrorist, it just means their message has been received, and we have no way of knowing who is who until it's too late.

This Charming Manc

To my mind they are not, they are exaggerated.

If you allow the actions of terrorist to generate terror you allow them to achieve there goals. Your views, perceptions and actions are distorted by their actions and they have won.

Maybe its because i'm British but a certain amount of stiff upper lip is required :).

Of course. There is a reason that extremist Muslims carry out murders and terrorism as they do. It's to send the message "if you think you are safe, you are not".

THAT doesn't mean that every Muslim is an extremist or terrorist, it just means their message has been received, and we have no way of knowing who is who until it's too late.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
doser reminds tam that our legal system conflicts with God's Law regarding punishment of rapists

tam responds:
Our legal system says it is.

our legal system allows the murder of innocent children

And we all know

"we"?

the only one i see agreeing with you on this is your hell-bound, Christ-rejecting pal, rusha

that you use our legal system to convenience yourself even when it opposes what God says

where does God say that I can't enter into an agreement with an insurance company?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Whut about Black Muslims? :noid:

easy peasey

Spoiler
92351-3-1.jpg

glorydaz

No the "access" to God's grace isn't based on what the unbeliever does or believes, it's based on who God is. He is a merciful God. As it says in the scriptures, it is the glory of a king to forgive a matter. How much more for God when he forgives. You have a pagan view of God if you think he must set up some "method" by which everyone must be saved, such as an animal or human sacrifice, and faith in that, or faith in anything at all. God doesn't "need" anything to forgive anyone. He can do it for any reason or no reason at all. I do believe, however, that unrepentant wicked people will find their end in the grave, snuffed out forever, while those who submit to his Spirit of peace, such as a peaceful Muslim or atheist, or my mother who was a good person but never made any professions of faith, is not considered wicked by God and not deserving of eternal death.

I base my understanding on the Bible, but you can think whatever you like (as all pagans do).

glorydaz

I never even hinted that God NEVER allows rape to happen to a stripper.

Exactly what I said. I go one step further than the "chance" idea that you seem to be promoting, and that is HIS HIGHER PURPOSES. For a stripper, He allows it to convict her of her wrong doing....her lifestyle that is leading her right to the pit. Her conscience has already told her she was doing wrong, and even if it's been seared, she will relate her stripping to what happened to her. It might be the only thing that would turn her from her path.

As for the natural law ....
God allows many types of people to be raped no matter what their behavior is.

For different reasons, however. If there is no immoral behavior involved, He allows it, as he does all our suffering, for our strengthening and that we will be able to minister to others (comforting them) when they suffer as we have.

Your whole premise that God allows things like rape and aids to happen because of slutty behavior of the woman or the perverted behavior of a rapist or homo behavior is faulty from the start, because those things happen to all types of people no matter what their behavior is.

I don't believe it is faulty, and it certainly isn't the product of a sick twisted mind. The fact remains that God allows suffering for unbelievers in order for them to turn to God. He allows them to suffer horrible things....whatever it takes to cause them to call out to God for His mercy and grace. And He allows suffering for believers in order for us to be conformed into the image of the Son. We count it all joy....knowing tribulation worketh patience....that we can know the fellowship of His suffering.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't believe it is faulty, and it certainly isn't the product of a sick twisted mind. The fact remains that God allows suffering for unbelievers in order for them to turn to God. He allows them to suffer horrible things....whatever it takes to cause them to call out to God for His mercy and grace. And He allows suffering for believers in order for us to be conformed into the image of the Son. We count it all joy....knowing tribulation worketh patience....that we can know the fellowship of His suffering.

Smacks of Calvinism

glorydaz

Smacks of Calvinism

You shouldn't parrot Tam when she's wrong. :loser:

Perhaps she will understand what I said....you clearly don't.....especially since you highlight this, "whatever it takes to cause them to call out to God for His mercy and grace. And He allows suffering for believers". I'm pretty sure they don't think unbelievers are able to call out to God for His mercy and grace. And then you imply God doesn't allow suffering for believers..... any believer knows better than that.

PJ love to jump on the bandwagon even if he doesn't know what the bandwagon is playing. :chuckle: