ECT WHY THE VAIL ??

SaulToPaul 2

Brother SaulToPaul doesn't believe he is graffed in to anything, so who's the fraud? There is no olive tree to be graffed into today! Those who are in Christ today are identified by one Spirit into one body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) having trusted the Lord believing the gospel of the grace of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV). Those who Paul was speaking of concerning the grafting in, "wert graffed in" prior to ever hearing Paul's gospel and needed to be established (continue in God's goodness) by Paul's "my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,..." or they too would be cut off!

Indeed sister, there is no Olive Tree today, and Danoh knows this.

Interplanner

Brother SaulToPaul doesn't believe he is graffed in to anything, so who's the fraud? There is no olive tree to be graffed into today! Those who are in Christ today are identified by one Spirit into one body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) having trusted the Lord believing the gospel of the grace of God (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV). Those who Paul was speaking of concerning the grafting in, "wert graffed in" prior to ever hearing Paul's gospel and needed to be established (continue in God's goodness) by Paul's "my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,..." or they too would be cut off!

Where is the proof of your last line? That's not how it reads. There are no splintered time frames in the passage. and your line contradicts itself by saying 'prior to ever'...

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

DAN P

I understand her post. Why can't you?

Hi and INTERPLANNER will never understand 2 Cor 3:16 and all of Israel have a VAIL / COVERING over their HEARTS and then INTERPLANNER how are Jews saved today ?

Where do these Jews go when they DIE ??

And does Rom 11 we know it is speaking to Israel and we know that Israel has been broken off , WHEN will then Israel be saved ?

Verse 25 says when !!

o when does this GRAFTING take place ?

In the MILLENNIAL KINGDOM , of course !!

If there is GRAFTING being done today and can , they also be broken off , WHERE IS THE BLOOD ?

dan p

DAN P

I understand her post. Why can't you?

Hi and since there is a VAIL over the heart of Israel , this all means the GOSPELS HAVE been set aside along with Jesus easrthly Jesus ministry and 2 Cor 5:16 is the just one of the PROOFS !!

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and since there is a VAIL over the heart of Israel , this all means the GOSPELS HAVE been set aside along with Jesus easrthly Jesus ministry and 2 Cor 5:16 is the just one of the PROOFS !!

dan p

Sick.

Paul is one of the elect in the olive tree.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Why are you not?

It is because you deny and avoid the outpouring of the Holy Spirit which began on the day of Pentecost (Acts ch 2 all)

Your claim that you are in the body of Christ is false.

LA

Danoh

Danoh,

Did anything change between Acts 9 and Acts 28? And post Acts 28?

The key issue - spiritual status - changed post Acts 6, that is; in Acts 7.

The issue being that Unbelieving Israel had continued in the Uncircumcision of their hearts.

Which is where Paul himself was, spiritually, when the Lord first appeared to him.

That right there is that aspect of the gospel of Christ known as the gospel of the Uncircumcision.

And a careful, word for word comparison of Acts 9; with Gal. 1; and Acts 15, shows that Paul had thriving Gentile based assemblies before Acts 13.

And on and on...

It is the 28ers who read things into Acts that are not the case.

Consider that you have just asked me the very question the 28ers ask.

And yet, you take issue with my pointing out to you my observation that some of your views are obviously a hybrid of Acts 9 and Acts 28 views.

Obviously, you and I approach our study of these things somewhat differently.

1 Thess. 2, makes it clear that God had already temporarily turned from His plans and purpose with Israel in His wrath, many years before Acts 28.

That same persecution of Paul and his converts by Uncircumcision Israel is mentioned by him as early as Galatians.

It is clear to me why you and I have arrived at different views.

I had solved for all those things before I ever even heard of the Acts 28 position or anyone influenced by their views into a hybrid of them with Acts 9.

As a result, when I encountered said views of theirs, I was easily able to see their holes.

Some old fool set in his or her myopia will right off read their stupidity into that last statement.

I am merely stating that that is where I was by the time I encountered the 28er view, and later: the hybrid of it with Acts 9 it has resulted in, in some.

Those are my observations, bro.

I posted that guy, Shawn's link, because when I first ran accross his observations about the various passages (ran accross him for the first time about two months ago, or so), I found they are basically the same observations of the passages, that I had long ago basically come to the same conclusions about...as to your question to me here in this post.

I neither hate you for your different understanding, nor dislike you.

Make of this what you will.

Last edited:

dodge

Sick.

Paul is one of the elect in the olive tree.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Why are you not?

It is because you deny and avoid the outpouring of the Holy Spirit which began on the day of Pentecost (Acts ch 2 all)

Your claim that you are in the body of Christ is false.

LA

LA, I believe that is God's call not ours.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Lol - more of your confused Hybrid in your incompetence:
LA is a fraud because he believss he is graffed in.
no wonder you deflected by pretending to take issue with Shawn; his valid 60 page, 15 throughly examined points on just some of yours errors, nailed the coffin shut on your pompous self-delusion :chuckle:
False premises lead to false conclusions. Poor Shawn. Poor you ( 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

Interplanner

The gospel of Christ was a mystery "between Acts ch 1 and chapter 9"!

Not at all. There is one Gospel. There is the matter of what happens when that gen of Israel responds to it, but there is no change about its essential doctrine. God was in Christ reconciling the world. He honored Christ by raising him to the throne David envisioned.

If you don't know NT history, then you might think there is another gospel there, when all they were doing was saying that certain things might happen to Israel in that generation that were needless misery.