Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Vain killing produces more vain killing

Vanity ... is just a synonym for ego. The only reason someone would knock down a door rather than wait for someone to unlock it is because ...

Their EGO tells them "how dare he/she not listen to me". Here's the fact that everyone knows: Your ego just cannot handle the fact that your incapable of controlling the actions and thoughts of women. You believe that your gender entitles you to be taken seriously. It doesn't.

Deal with it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Vanity ... is just a synonym for ego. The only reason someone would knock down a door rather than wait for someone to unlock it is because ...

Their EGO tells them "how dare he/she not listen to me". Here's the fact that everyone knows: Your ego just cannot handle the fact that your incapable of controlling the actions and thoughts of women. You believe that your gender entitles you to be taken seriously. It doesn't.

Deal with it.

:freak: What are you talking about..

And
Women's egos are too fragile to go through life without the privilege and favoritism that comes with their gender :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I am responding to your constant blithering ... that includes the word vanity.

Vanity- excessive pride in or admiration of one's own appearance or achievements

You know what immediately comes to mind there, Rusha?
:chuckle:

Says the guy with the grudge towards all womankind ... :)

I have no animosity toward womankind, just particular women. And men.

Feminists :plain:
They're a futile repeal to human nature, and perpetuate double standards, enmity, and vanity on society.

Arthur Brain

good

would you agree that the woman's reason for misidentifying the rapist and preventing the police from catching him and preventing further rapes was stupid?

According to the article it was plural attackers not singular, and I'm not going to take the 'journalism' of a tabloid verbatim in itself. If it's the case then I think it's badly misguided but in no way did she or anyone else deserve to be raped as you keep peddling on here.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Indeed I do. You ... and the minions of your multiple usernames.

:chuckle: Are you still on that, seriously?

And
Vanity is Eve's central vice- but I'm aware that, unlike speaking of what men's central vice is, showing women's is 'misogyny' in your mind.

You see, feminist bias even sabotages the deep perception of the human condition- which is unsurprising being how incredibly dishonest and selective you all are when it comes to biblical edification on the sexes.

Arthur Brain

:chuckle: Are you still on that, seriously?

And
Vanity is Eve's central vice- but I'm aware that, unlike speaking of what men's central vice is, showing women's is 'misogyny' in your mind.

You see, feminist bias even sabotages the deep perception of the human condition- which is unsurprising being how incredibly dishonest and selective you all are when it comes to biblical edification on the sexes.

Well thank you captain yawnathon...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
before we go any further - did you read musty's op?

good

would you agree that the woman's reason for misidentifying the rapist and preventing the police from catching him and preventing further rapes was stupid?

According to the article it was plural attackers not singular, and I'm not going to take the 'journalism' of a tabloid verbatim in itself. If it's the case then I think it's badly misguided but in no way did she or anyone else deserve to be raped as you keep peddling on here.

that's not an answer to my question

i'll restate it:

do you think that the woman's reason for misidentifying the rapists (and thus hindering the police in their investigation and their attempts to prevent further rapes) was stupid?

here's the Washington times headline with the woman's reason bolded in red: "German activist lied about sex assault by Arab men to avoid fueling racism"

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i'll throw it out one more time for artie's consideration:

before we go any further - did you read musty's op?

good

that's not an answer to my question

i'll restate it:

do you think that the woman's reason for misidentifying the rapists (and thus hindering the police in their investigation and their attempts to prevent further rapes) was stupid?

here's the Washington times headline with the woman's reason bolded in red: "German activist lied about sex assault by Arab men to avoid fueling racism"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
EVERYONE, regardless of whether or not they are willing to acknowledge it, knows this is Sum1sgruj/Skybringr/Homeskillet.

Not really.

All we know is that both Sum1sgruj and Crucible are against feminists.

The posting style and word choices indicate that these are two different people.

that's what i see

and i used to enjoy watching sum1 - enjoyed his increasingly frenetic posting and inevitable flame-outs and meltdowns

definitely not the same guy

Crucible, here.

For the last time.

Last post.

I really just wanted to annoy the moderators a bit, but after five usernames, well, I'm just fresh out of things to say :)

You know, taking accountability goes a long way- but instead, you decided to completely disrespect a long going poster by treating him like some expendable napkin at a fast food table, and then proceeded to make fake claims and accusations thereafter.

But you get what you give, I suppose. I'm on to better things, forums are a terrible hobby for anyone, especially when it's a forum that you often leave more irritated than feeling fulfilled.

So, goodbye TOL.

And
One more thing

Not that most of you weren't suspicious of it anyway, but I've always been Sum1sGruj. For some reason, I feel like that must be stated for the final record.

Good luck in whatever you do when you're not being an internet warrior :wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Such a shock ... who would have guessed the little guy would once again sneak back in under ANOTHER name and lie about his identity. :plain:
And after the cruc ban he created a goodbye cruel forum thread, got kicked off, came back under another version of the name, got kicked off...Then there was the Mayhem username that lasted a day or so until he did the whole Jewish hater bit. And he got kicked to the curb a moment ago as Cellar Door. So I suppose we know what his hobby is now.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And after the cruc ban he created a goodbye cruel forum thread, got kicked off, came back under another version of the name, got kicked off...Then there was the Mayhem username that lasted a day or so until he did the whole Jewish hater bit. And he got kicked to the curb a moment ago as Cellar Door. So I suppose we know what his hobby is now.

Well, we can start counting down to his next enrollment and denial ...

Status
Not open for further replies.