ECT This is why MAD, PRETERIST, . . . .

musterion

Yeah, I heard no good news of salvation there. Kid talked all around it but not about it.

Very interesting that CR didn't pick up on that.

DAN P

Salvation?? Was that what is was to be about? I have no comment on such a strange observation. You people are weird.

Hi and notice that when asked HOW he , C R was saved , he runs from any reply !!

Then CR quotes John 20:22 THAT has nothing to do with salvation BUT everything to do with REMITTING SINS in verse 23 !!

Just another HARE-BRAIN idea , that I see !!

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi and notice that when asked HOW he , C R was saved , he runs from any reply !!

Then CR quotes John 20:22 THAT has nothing to do with salvation BUT everything to do with REMITTING SINS in verse 23 !!

You mean it has everything to do with being "born again" irrespective of vs 23.

Just another HARE-BRAIN idea , that I see !!

dan p

But you can't see. Try waking up before attempting to open your mental mouth..

DAN P

You mean it has everything to do with being "born again" irrespective of vs 23.

But you can't see. Try waking up before attempting to open your mental mouth..

Hi and you are just dangerous to your self as you will never recognize the Greek Article is NOT used in John 20:22 and kit reads in the Greek " RECEIVE YE HOLY SPIRIT " and you do not know the Difference NOR understand what John 7:39 means , so let me know and I will write an OP just for you !!

Please let me know Grasshopper !!

dan p

heir

TOL Subscriber
Salvation?? Was that what is was to be about? I have no comment on such a strange observation. You people are weird.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't have enough doctrine in you for such determinations.

CR, I think you give yourself far more credit than you deserve.
Can you give a Testimony of how you became a child of God
and a member of the Body of Christ? I believe you will either:

1) Not answer.
2) Be belligerent.
3) Ignore the question.
4) Fail to understand the question.
5) Refuse to answer the question.

I've asked a lot of so called Christians on TOL, this same
question and they usually choose one of those numbers
above. Either, they're unable to articulate what they believe
or, they're not saved to begin with?

Reactions: Lon

iamaberean

1) Not answer.
2) Be belligerent.
3) Ignore the question.

While at work one day, over 30 years ago, a fellow employee told me the story of Jesus. It so gripped me that I bought the bible on tape and read through the bible as I listened to those tapes. When I finished I knew there had to be a God and I got on my knees at home and asked Him to save me. Within days, as I again was reading God's word, he put me in the spirit and when I came back to earth, I immediately recalled that he had taken me to Romans and confirmed with scripture that he had saved me and that I needed to be vigilant in my walk with him. The next Sunday, my family and I went to church for the first time as a family. Just a few weeks later the message that was being preached touched my heart so much that I had tears in my eyes all the way through it. I responded to the invitational to be baptized in Jesus name. As I came out of the water I again entered into His Spirit and started speaking in tongues. All the weight of sin that I had carried was taken away and I felt as light as a bird.

God has been with me every day since the first day he spoke to me and I truly know his love and totally love Him.

It is not God's will that any should perish. Just believe in Him and let him talk to you, He will do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AghsSvQ_2B8

Last edited:

Cross Reference

While at work one day, over 30 years ago, a fellow employee told me the story of Jesus. It so gripped me that I bought the bible on tape and read through the bible as I listened to those tapes. When I finished I knew there had to be a God and I got on my knees at home and asked Him to save me. Within days, as I again was reading God's word, he put me in the spirit and when I came back to earth, I immediately recalled that he had taken me to Romans and confirmed with scripture that he had saved me and that I needed to be vigilant in my walk with him. The next Sunday, my family and I went to church for the first time as a family. Just a few weeks later the message that was being preached touched my heart so much that I had tears in my eyes all the way through it. I responded to the invitational to be baptized in Jesus name. As I came out of the water I again entered into His Spirit and started speaking in tongues. All the weight of sin that I had carried was taken away and I felt as light as a bird.

God has been with me every day since the first day he spoke to me and I truly know his love and totally love Him.

It is not God's will that any should perish. Just believe in Him and let him talk to you, He will do it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AghsSvQ_2B8

Oh My! Yer in for it now. These "ism" people can't ever sit still for that. They don't know where to place it in their thinking which will surely lead to their insults and "baiting inquiries" being heaped upon you.. However, I believe you can rejoice over that, as Jesus said would be the case. "I am with you", were His words. They are mine well.

Cross Reference

Hi and you are just dangerous to your self as you will never recognize the Greek Article is NOT used in John 20:22 and kit reads in the Greek " RECEIVE YE HOLY SPIRIT " and you do not know the Difference NOR understand what John 7:39 means , so let me know and I will write an OP just for you !!

Please let me know Grasshopper !!

dan p

You can't handle what you foolishly believe you "know". It would be a waste time to encourage you to further study simply because a crooked foundation has been laid up in you upon which a level house can never be built.

Cross Reference

1) Not answer.
2) Be belligerent.
3) Ignore the question.

Well, maybe you should ask that of yourself. I have several times only to be met with YOUR silence and obfuscations. All you need to do now is add "liar" to the list. I did that a long time ago.