My last post before permaban

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
I have been accused of stalking A4T falsely. She is one of several posters who I read when they post on CERTAIN TOPICS. Everyone does this and if this is stalking then 90% of regular posters are stalkers. For example, any time the trinity is mentioned, you can always count on keypurr to join in and read and post. Anytime so called sexual perversion is talked about , you can always count on A4T to join in. Anytime GFR7 posts about family, gays, feminists and the connections between them, you can always count on Rusha to be right there as soon as he posts. The funny thing is that when I was actively talking about the main issues between me and feminist orthodoxy , rusha and A4T where ALWAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE SAME THREAD I WAS......following me from thread to thread and posting milliseconds after I posted. Now......that is stalking. The feminist management of this board is blind to this and only believes what their SISTERS tell them. Bye...this is probably the last I will be allowed on this forum.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
Who here doesn't have their favorite topics they follow???? Who here does not watch to see what certain people have to say in their favorite topics????You are all stalkers according to the twisted logic of moderator inzl kett. She doesn't actually believe this is stalking, she is just finding an excuse to get rid of a member who her friends hate because I will never renounce my positions or feel in the least bit guilty about them. These people are not satisfied with being able to expose their ideology, they are not happy until they feel they have sufficiently stigmatized you or left you feeling false guilt.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who here doesn't have their favorite topics they follow???? Who here does not watch to see what certain people have to say in their favorite topics????You are all stalkers according to the twisted logic of moderator inzl kett. She doesn't actually believe this is stalking, she is just finding an excuse to get rid of a member who her friends hate because I will never renounce my positions or feel in the least bit guilty about them. These people are not satisfied with being able to expose their ideology, they are not happy until they feel they have sufficiently stigmatized you or left you feeling false guilt.

Are you a member of the Body of Christ? If so, how did you
become a member?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i don't agree with everything by voltaire, but yeah i think most people just go to certain threads. i do. all of the other comments i don't wanna get involved in. i'm new, i did wonder how a few people have astronomical rep power ? who cares though, really. don't take everything personal is my advice:kiss:

zoo22

I have been accused of stalking A4T falsely. She is one of several posters who I read when they post on CERTAIN TOPICS. Everyone does this and if this is stalking then 90% of regular posters are stalkers. For example, any time the trinity is mentioned, you can always count on keypurr to join in and read and post. Anytime so called sexual perversion is talked about , you can always count on A4T to join in. Anytime GFR7 posts about family, gays, feminists and the connections between them, you can always count on Rusha to be right there as soon as he posts. The funny thing is that when I was actively talking about the main issues between me and feminist orthodoxy , rusha and A4T where ALWAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE SAME THREAD I WAS......following me from thread to thread and posting milliseconds after I posted. Now......that is stalking. The feminist management of this board is blind to this and only believes what their SISTERS tell them. Bye...this is probably the last I will be allowed on this forum.

Seek help. Seriously.

journey

I just want to know how many hints and warnings one needs to get before getting a clue. This has been coming for a long time.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

To be honest I don't disagree with what voltaire is saying here.

voltaire

BANNED
Banned
A4T. I am going to read whatever post I wish to. I'm Going to read yours and others I read out of interest for a variety of reasons. In your case, you have a preoccupation with the sexual lives of other people and their proclivities. I enjoy seeing other people swap you down when you do this. I love seeing you being exposed for the bluenose you are. I also just watch your posts just in case someone really puts you in your place. But don't kid yourself into thinking I read your posts more than anyone else. Just mind your own business and quit Discussing me and lying about me to all your friends. Try laying off the report button too.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Voltaire is over 6,000 posts and has a good rep count, so he must have made some contribution to TOL.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
A4T. I am going to read whatever post I wish to. I'm Going to read yours and others I read out of interest for a variety of reasons. In your case, you have a preoccupation with the sexual lives of other people and their proclivities. I enjoy seeing other people swap you down when you do this. I love seeing you being exposed for the bluenose you are. I also just watch your posts just in case someone really puts you in your place. But don't kid yourself into thinking I read your posts more than anyone else. Just mind your own business and quit Discussing me and lying about me to all your friends. Try laying off the report button too.

That you lurk, just so you can enjoy seeing her swatted down is sick. To enjoy it means you get gratification from it, and that's downright creepy.

That you admit to watching Angel's posts just in case someone really puts her in her place exposes your obsessive behavior regarding her.

You seem driven - obsessively - by a deep-seated anger towards someone you can't control.