Standing Before God in the Judgment

Robert Pate

Banned
What is the use of beating people up about being a sinner? We can choose to allow that to define us or we can choose to identity with what is infinite and eternal. Most people are not aware this is an option however and the adversary likes it that way. The begotten Son is symbolism for the soul which is one with the timeless Alpha Omega and the Great I Am. This is a higher meaning to the story of Jesus. "No one comes to the Father except through me" John 14:6. This doesn't necessarily negate any other meanings nor does it make any other meanings wrong.

Our interpretation of the scriptures is not infallible because the interpretation comes from man. Some interpretations could include the back side of the picture frame as well. That is why it is dangerous to promote only one way of seeing things at the expense of all other interpretations. Suppose we are looking at a house and you are looking through one window and I am looking through another? Are we still not looking at the same house? Again, I am not trying to intrude, negate or discount anybody's outlook so we don't have feel defensive or attack others. I am simply offering my own perspective from my own experience. You don't have to like it. No one is forcing you to read this. You can believe whatever you want. I am here to offer a deeper understanding for those who are thirsty for something more significant.

The belief that we are separate from God is mankind's downfall. We are just like the first angel in heaven that fell. It may seem to be true that we are sinners in need of a savior if we are not aware of the divinity within the soul. If we are aware of the divinity then we can see it is a white lie that does not include the whole truth because it neglects the infinite eternal part of us which is salvation in itself. We can never feel good enough about ourselves without the soul because we have implicitly bought into the idea that we are worthless. Do we think the enemy is going to advertise its punches? Why can't we quit biting from that forbidden tree? This undermines our lives ever-so-slightly so that we hardly notice but then things snowball and we don't even know where we went wrong. It's a slippery slope. The enemy is cunning and crafty. Go ahead and believe in your own worthlessness if you want and you will continue to experience the turmoil and inner division that has plagued the history of humanity. This is not normal though the system would like us to believe that it is. I choose to stand against the system and its desire to profit from keeping me disconnected from my eternal and infinite divinity. We have a duty to rise up and claim the birthright to the infinite self-worth in our souls. It is our inheritance that God has bestowed on us. “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32

Without Christ as your savior you will never see the Kingdom.

Prizebeatz1

Without Christ as your savior you will never see the Kingdom.

The basic premise is correct but the method is not. I've already seen the Kingdom and I did not get there through belief in the traditional version of Jesus. In fact the harder I tried to believe the more worthless I felt until the point I felt so worthless I would rather be in hell. I tried to throw myself in that hell and I got heaven instead. It was very counter-intuitive.

Robert Pate

Banned
The basic premise is correct but the method is not. I've already seen the Kingdom and I did not get there through belief in the traditional version of Jesus. In fact the harder I tried to believe the more worthless I felt until the point I felt so worthless I would rather be in hell. I tried to throw myself in that hell and I got heaven instead. It was very counter-intuitive.

So, you think that you have seen heaven?

Prizebeatz1

So, you think that you have seen heaven?

It feels more like heaven has seen me. I realized heaven is a part of us and has always been with us right here and right now and nowhere else but in this exact moment. It is our natural state. There is something blocking our awareness of this and that is the personality. It wasn't until I had examined my personality and reverse engineered all of its defensive structures that I experienced what I take to be God, heaven and salvation all combined into one. All I had to do was get close to it and it felt like I was an instant explosion of light and love. I became the entire expanse of the universe in negative one second. My eyes were opened soooooo wide. There was nothing but the most pure unconditional love, joy, exuberance, clarity, brilliance, benevolence, laughter, compassion. There was not a tinge of a doubt that it would last forever. I felt genuine infinite worth. A part of me was saying that I always knew this to be the real reality.

Looking back I see this explosion as the power of the resurrected Christ. I knew it to be symbolic of a mighty power and towering magnificence that soared to unprecedented heights. The levels of harmony and congruency were so unexpected that I had no idea the universe could be so tall and stretch so far. The feeling is that it is always forever expanding at faster and faster exponential rates spewing colossal amounts of love and light outward everywhere as well as inward inside and toward myself too. To me heaven is more of a feeling than anything else. I was in a state of feeling like a child again for months and this lingered on and expanded into my everyday awareness. Things will never be the same. Life took on a whole new meaning. I could not keep the joy from overflowing my cup and something grand has taken over my life. I am not living my life anymore, my life is living me.

Robert Pate

Banned
It feels more like heaven has seen me. I realized heaven is a part of us and has always been with us right here and right now and nowhere else but in this exact moment. It is our natural state. There is something blocking our awareness of this and that is the personality. It wasn't until I had examined my personality and reverse engineered all of its defensive structures that I experienced what I take to be God, heaven and salvation all combined into one. All I had to do was get close to it and it felt like I was an instant explosion of light and love. I became the entire expanse of the universe in negative one second. My eyes were opened soooooo wide. There was nothing but the most pure unconditional love, joy, exuberance, clarity, brilliance, benevolence, laughter, compassion. There was not a tinge of a doubt that it would last forever. I felt genuine infinite worth. A part of me was saying that I always knew this to be the real reality.

Looking back I see this explosion as the power of the resurrected Christ. I knew it to be symbolic of a mighty power and towering magnificence that soared to unprecedented heights. The levels of harmony and congruency were so unexpected that I had no idea the universe could be so tall and stretch so far. The feeling is that it is always forever expanding at faster and faster exponential rates spewing colossal amounts of love and light outward everywhere as well as inward inside and toward myself too. To me heaven is more of a feeling than anything else. I was in a state of feeling like a child again for months and this lingered on and expanded into my everyday awareness. Things will never be the same. Life took on a whole new meaning. I could not keep the joy from overflowing my cup and something grand has taken over my life. I am not living my life anymore, my life is living me.

I understand you better now.

You would do well to find a good psychologist to help bring you back to reality.

Prizebeatz1

I understand you better now.

You would do well to find a good psychologist to help bring you back to reality.

Do you suppose the reality we have here as humans on earth is going to outweigh the reality of what is infinite and eternal? Is the infinity of outer space not real to you or do you just pretend it's not there? Do you suppose that space is going to go away anytime soon? I suggest you a bring a snack while you wait.

Jamie Gigliotti

You teach salvation by works,by what a person does, woe unto you in the day of Judgment.

Our work is to trust Jesus, depend on Him, depend on His love, His Spirit, His Mercy, and to let Him flow through us. In this no man can boast. It does not depend upon man's own effort independent of God, it does not depend on works of the law independent of God. That is the fruitless pride building work. Depending on Jesus boasts only of Him and His grace and love and glory! We will be judged if we have depended upon and trusted Christ. In all of the works Paul did He said it was grace working through Him, Christ working through Him, His love working through Him.

beloved57

Our work is to trust Jesus, depend on Him, depend on His love, His Spirit, His Mercy, and to let Him flow through us. In this no man can boast. It does not depend upon man's own effort independent of God, it does not depend on works of the law independent of God. That is the fruitless pride building work. Depending on Jesus boasts only of Him and His grace and love and glory! We will be judged if we have depended upon and trusted Christ. In all of the works Paul did He said it was grace working through Him, Christ working through Him, His love working through Him.
That's salvation by works, by what a person does, which is unscriptural.

Jamie Gigliotti

You teach that salvation is by what a person does, that is salvation by works, a false gospel!

"Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh, will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life." Galatians 6:7-8

God gives us will to choose to respond to His love and grace. He does everything but force us. Love can not be forced. That is a lie. We are not puppets. That is ridiculousness. The error is Legalism. Works done in one's own effort apart from God. A fruitless endeavor.

beloved57

I don't know what works Beloved57 is speaking about. If I am following correctly he or she is saying that believing / confessing in God is a work so thus it's wrong. This is of course the wrong way to believe.

I also believe we all have to believe in the Lord to be saved. We have to endure until the end in this belief. The Lord Jesus has taken it upon himself to save us by his own hand- by his baptism, his crucifixion, and his resurrection from the dead. Sin has perished with Jesus and Jesus lives
Salvation by works, by what a person does!

beloved57

"Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh, will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life." Galatians 6:7-8

God gives us will to choose to respond to His love and grace. He does everything but force us. Love can not be forced. That is a lie. We are not puppets. That is ridiculousness. The error is Legalism. Works done in one's own effort apart from God. A fruitless endeavor.
Still teaching salvation by works, by what a person does, which discounts salvation by what Christ did alone!

Jamie Gigliotti

Still teaching salvation by works, by what a person does, which discounts salvation by what Christ did alone!

You are confused about love and grace. They are intended for us to respond to by the will God soveriegnly gives us. Without Him and His grace we are nothing, we can do nothing. God did not intend to make robots.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Do you have children, beloved 57?

Do you love them, beloved57? You do?

Stop!!!!!! because love is a work and you are not supposed to work.